The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Life as a Soap Opera

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage

My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 25 EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 9:42 pm

Her smile widened abit and she took his hand. "I think you'll enjoy it a lot." It was hard for her to speak much louder than a whisper since she was feeling very shy. As she walked with him down the hill and to the senior parking lot, she breathed in. The car ride was quick and she was satisfied to see that no one was home. Walking into the kitchen she went to the fridge and retrieved the bowl of strawberries and whipped cream.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 25 EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 9:45 pm

He felt very shy yet excited by this. He walked upstairs with her and sat on her bed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 25 EmptyWed May 05, 2010 6:49 pm

Lena breathed in and out deeply and took in several deep breaths before rolling on her side and looking at him. "Wow." she thought to herself, her cheeks blushed a pale pink. Now that they were together again her body could not fight the urge to enjoy physical pleasure with her mate; it also didn't help that it was mating season and that her body was becoming more engaging, to pull Andrew in to want to mate with her.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 25 EmptyWed May 05, 2010 9:29 pm

Andrew blushed gently but he pulled her to him n a passionate kiss.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 25 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 5:26 pm

A tired sigh passed from Lena's lips and she rested her head on Andrew's shoulder. For some reason she felt as if more energy had been taken from her this time. Closing her eyes she was asleep in a few minutes. The school year was nearly over soon she and Brad would be high school graduates. She had mixed feelings about this and was honestly a bit scared.

As the school year was ending things were changing among another small clan of vampires. After being reunited with her family for the past year Sophie had finally changed them all into vampires. Her mother and parent in laws were young and strong again, though there seemed to be a significant change in her husband, Jason. They had finally married after waiting those long and lonely fourteen years, though their sexual relationship was deffinately stale. Despite not having seen her beloved for such a long time, she did not have a strong sex drive. Deep down it was probably because she had never forgiven herself for changing him.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 25 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 8:57 pm

Jason wanted nothing more than to spend eternity with her. It was the greatest gift she could've given him, besides thier son.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 25 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 9:01 pm

Seth seemed to be very happy with the new lifestyle, enjoying having not only a mother and father but also a beautiful lover. Sophie was not naive to the fact that her son had found a mate, and perhaps this also put a strain on her desire to be intimate with Jason. On that particular rainy day she was inside working on some paper work. After practically falling off of the face of the Earth for the past fourteen years she was starting to take over her life again, signing up papers for college.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 25 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 9:09 pm

Seth came in and smiled. " hhhhhheyyy" he put his arms around his mom's shoulders. " What cha doin, mommy" he smiled brightly. Seth was still the bubbly little toddler in the sense of his mood and charm. He would always be boyish.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 25 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 9:13 pm

"Oh, I'm just signing out a registration form for the community college." When she had been a senior in high school she'd had dreams of going to the Ivy league and had even had a chance back then. She knew that she did not have the same priveledges as she did then and was willing to settle as long as she could make something of herself and have a better education. Perhaps in the future she would be back on track and could even have a chance to go back to the Ivy League.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 25 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 9:31 pm

" Oh?" he said as he sat on the window seat with his poptart. He took a bite out of it and munched quietly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 25 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 9:42 pm

"How are things with Melody?" Sophie asked softly, filling out the last page to her college registration form. She wanted to get a degree in law inforcement and hoped to get a job as a police officer. When she ahd been younger she had aspired to be a writer or a fashin designer. Such flowery jobs no longer had an appeal to her and she now wanted a job where she could protect people.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 25 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 10:11 pm

" Good. we're um gonna go out today." he said shrugging. " park probably. "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 25 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 10:21 pm

"And what are you going to do there?" she asked quietly. Sophie could recall an instance when she had seen the two young lovers going at it on the couch, though they had been decent enough to not remove any clothes or do anything overly sensual while in such a public area. She tried to remember if she had been like that with Jason.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 25 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 10:31 pm

Sometimes it was hard to hold back those feelings. He was her mate after all.
" Probably walk on the track and feed the ducks"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 25 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 10:35 pm

It just surprised her with how active her son was. Because of her shame and self loathing she had missed out on his innocent boy hood days and she wished that she could have them back. Sighing softly to herself, she nodded her head. "Sounds interesting." she murmured. "I hope you two have fun." she had missed so much of his life.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 25 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 10:53 pm

Seth was enjoying his sex life. He was a young man now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 25 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 10:56 pm

Sophie couldn't help but wonder if it was really Melody who he loved or if he just loved the sex that he was having with her. With a tired yawn she got up from the kitchen table to get an envelope and stamp so that she could mail her application. She would probably spend the day watching old movies or reading. Nothing exciting with Jason.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 25 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 8:54 am

Seth loved Melody. End of story.

Jason felt like the old spark they had wasn't thier anymore. He loved her but he didn't know if she felt the same about him. She didn't want to cuddle with him or watch tv curled up on the couch with a blanket or make love. Jason felt sexually frustrated and sad by her demenor towards him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 25 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 9:44 pm

Once she had placed the registration into the mailbox Sophie walked back into the house. Aside from looking after her son who was honestly too old to need to be looked after anymore, she didn't really have much else to do. Now that he was leaving with Melody for the afternoon there wasn't much for her to do except probably sit on the couch and watch some TV. Her stomach rolled at the thought of something so boring.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 25 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 9:55 pm

Jason was watching a boring tv show on tv. All he seemed to do these days was lay around watching tv.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 25 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 9:59 pm

She noticed that Jason was already sitting on the couch. A gentle sigh passed her lips and she took a seat beside him on the couch. Things were quiet while she watched the boring sitcom with him that would probably be taken off the air in a few months. Why did it have to feel so awkward between her and Jason? They had use to be so close.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 25 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 11:45 pm

Jason felt like she didn't want him anymore.....maybe this was why she had been upset when she turned him. Because she didn't want him anymore. She was stuck with him now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 25 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 11:48 pm

She hadn't wanted to give him the curse of being a vampire; she had been so ashamed of her own vampirish form. Now however, the family was united and healthy again. With a gentle sigh she looked at him from the corner of her eye and then shyly turned her head to look at him and leaned over to kiss his cheek before pulling away and looking back at the TV. She did love him, she just didn't know how to show him or how to enjoy it anymore.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 25 EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 12:00 am

" sophie.....remember when we were kids?" He said gently, " How niave we were? Remember when we played house together?" he said softy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 25 EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 12:04 am

Sophie blushed and then smiled softly. "You kissed me." she murmured. She remembered being eight years old and Jason having had kissed her because he had seen his parents do it so many times. They had been the best of friends after that and of course had eventually become a couple in high school. "I hadn't expected you to kiss me, but I was so happy that you had." she smiled, remembering.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 25 Empty

Back to top Go down

My Life as a Soap Opera
Page 25 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 39  Next