The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Life as a Soap Opera

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 13 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 7:16 am

Brad never kissed anyone before. He was hoping it wasn't too bad.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 13 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 7:19 am

Renee hadn't exactly been a kiss connossieur herself. From what she could tell, or rather felt, he was a mighty good kisser. Her cheeks flushed and she looked at Brad shyly with a soft smile on her lips. "You're welcome." she repeated softly. "I'm glad that you liked breakfast." she gently walked by him to begin the dishes, her cheeks still flushed a pretty red.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 13 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 7:23 am

Brad smiled victorious. He gently hugged her from behind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 13 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 7:29 am

A gentle gasp passed her lips and she smiled feeling his arms around her. She reached over to turn off the sink faucet and dried her hands on the dishwashing towel before resting against the warmth of his body. Her hands lay a top his and she rested her head against his chest and listened to the soft but steady beating of his heart. This was Heaven.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 13 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 4:35 pm

Brad gently stroked her hair with his free hand just enjoying the whole experiance of hugging her. He didn't feel the need to push it to a full blown teenage make out session. this...this alone was heaven. He could just hold her and be content with the world as if he found his place in it and made a comfortable bed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 13 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 5:06 pm

There was just this closeness between them that could not be ignored even if they were trying. Perhaps it was the budding start of a relationship or maybe even silly teenage puppy love. All Renee knew then at that moment was that she was happy. They remained like that in their own personal heaven for a good ten minutes before Maddison finally came down the stairs.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 13 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 5:27 pm

Brad didn't even notice his sister till he looked up seeing her just stand in the doorway of the kitchen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 13 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 5:39 pm

Maddison was very confused that morning as she stood there in the doorway of the kitchen. What in the world was going on? Why was Brad holding Renee like that? Why was he holding her at all? "What's going on?" she asked, walking into the kitchen and slowly making her way over to the table. There was a plate full of food which she assumed was for her.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 13 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 5:46 pm

Brad wasn't sure how to tell his sister. "Um well......" he bit his lip.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 13 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 5:50 pm

Renee honestly did not know how to tell Maddison without coming off as some sort of maneater who had only used her to get to Brad. She opened her mouth and then closed it, her cheeks a flaming cherry color. What was there to say? Perhaps it came off as obvious that the two of them were together. Did they look like a couple? Where they acting like a proper couple acted?
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 13 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 5:54 pm

And brad didn't want to come off as a manwhore or something. " ....I....we're.........seeing each other.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 13 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 5:59 pm

"Seeing eachother?" Madeline asked, absent mindedly reaching for her fork and knife. She cut into one of the pancakes on her plate and took a big bite before looking back at her brother and his so-called girl friend. "Since when?" she added, looking over at Renee thoughtfully. It wasn't that she didn't approve, it was more that she didn't see where the attraction was coming from.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 13 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 6:06 pm

" Yesterday......I asked her.......and well yeah." he said gently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 13 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 6:28 pm

"How come you guys are acting like you just killed someone? Seriously." She shook her head. "Are you afraid of me not approving or soemthing?" A tired yawn passed from her lips and she allowed herself to have another piece of pancake before talking again. "I'm happy for you two. You're really cute together." When had she become the big bad witch?

(I'm shortening her name to Lena, because I keep confusing her for Maddison.)
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 13 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 8:55 pm

( Ok)

" Lena, sis, I care about what you think. " he said as he went over and hugged her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 13 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 8:59 pm

She shrugged her shoulder, "Silly me for forgetting. No one cares what I think for most of the time." Every now and then her bitter opinions on school and life in general tended to come out. Lena couldn't help it, it was just the way she had been ever since that one day. Sighing softly to herself, she looked over to Renee and smiled. "Treat him good, ok?"
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 13 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 9:04 pm

Brad knew he was one of the few close people she had.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 13 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 5:48 pm

While Lena might have seemed like an extroverted person she was only slowly starting to open herself up to people again. When she had been younger she had worn her heart on her sleeve and all of her emotions had been predictable. Now she was only a shadowy remain of what had once been. Slowly she was being mended but she still remained to only let in a select few.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 13 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 6:34 pm

Brad came over and hugged her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 13 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 7:10 pm

Lena hugged him back and then laughed softly. "Alright, alright. What's with you being all mushy? Shouldn't you be showing this attitude more to your girlfriend than to me?" She hated that he worried about her so much; it didn't seem fair to him. Of course it also didn't seem fair that he had such a trouble making freak for a sister.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 13 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 9:51 pm

" you're my only sibling. I love you" he said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 13 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 11:06 pm

"Yeah, yeah, Mr. Marshmallow." Lena teased. "Now go back to your girlfriend before she sees how whipped you really are and decides to dump your fuzzy ass." She wasn't really a vulgar girl, she mostly just didn't like having the attention on her. Not like how she had used to love it. She was still self conscious and was afraid of people seeing the flaws in her; there was a hell of a lot.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 13 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 6:15 am

" I thought it was a good thing to be sensative" Brad pouted as he went back to his girlfriend and nuzzled her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 13 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 10:45 am

Renee chuckled and watched as her boyfriend walked over to her. Kissing his cheek she closed her eyes and enjoyed the feel of his touch. Of course she knew that Madeline was only playing around with him (and she DID enjoy the fact that he was being close to her right then. There was just something so cute about the way that he was nuzzeling her. Almost as if he were part dog.)

Madeline giggled and gave him a goofy smile. "Yeah, yeah. Sensitive is one thing. Being whipped is a whole 'nother situation. No one wants a whipped boyfriend. Am I right?" she asked Renee, placing her hands on her hips. She laughed when Renee nodded her head slightly and then grinned at her brother. "See, Brad? I have to make sure that you don't become whipped!"
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 13 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 3:55 pm

" Oh Baahhh" he pouted and laughed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

My Life as a Soap Opera
Page 13 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 39  Next