The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Life as a Soap Opera

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 25 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage

My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 7:16 am

Renee could have stayed like that forever. Closing her eyes she breathed in gently and rested against his headboard. As she opened her eyes she continued to stroke his soft hair and listen to the gentle sounds of his breathing. Eventually he would wake up but she wasn't going to rush him. Brad seemed different from other guys. He seemed to be growing a lot more then the rest of the guys in their grade were.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 4:23 pm

Brad had a dark bushy tailed secret. Brad was looking a bit rugged around the chin and neck region at the moment. He shaved everyday. His dad generally had a beard until his mom couldn't stand looking at it and made him shave it to the protest of his dad who liked having a beard.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 5:24 pm

Renee eventually closed her eyes and decided that she might as well get in some more sleep while she had the chance. It was still pretty early in the morning and she wouldn't dream of moving now for fear that it would wake up Brad. After a few minutes she drifted to sleep for a quick power nap. She would wake up half an hour later and hopefully so would Brad.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 5:38 pm

And hour or so later Brad woke up yawning and stretching.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 8:16 pm

Renee was also just waking up herself. The hair which she had spent a whole half hour on brushing was now tousled and disheveled. Yawning softly and wiping at the sleep in her eyes she blushed when she saw that Brad was awake. "H-hey. Good morning." she said kindly, looking down at her boyfriend with shy eyes. "Did you sleep well?"
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 8:38 pm

He yawned' Mmmhmmm what time is it"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 11:29 pm

Renee yawned and gazed over at the camera sleepily. "Hmm?" she murmured, brushing at her eyes. "Clock says 8:00." she answered after a couple of minutes, looking down at Brad thoughtfully. "You slept like a rock, hunny. I'd already gotten in a shower and got dressed today." Of course now she had massive bed head, so it seemed like it had all been for naught.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 12 EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 7:03 am

".......8......eh......I usually get up at 11" he stretched and yawned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 12 EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 9:03 am

"So late?" she mumbeled underneath her breath, getting up from the bed and straightening out her clothes. "How come?" He seemed more like the kind of guy who woke up at 5:00 AM everyday to go for a mile long jog or some other kind of manly training. Deffinately not someone who just slept the morning completely away.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 12 EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 6:54 pm

" I stay up late sometimes" he yawned as he got up and stretched.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 12 EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 11:33 pm

"That really isn't good for you," Renee chided softly, looking over at him with concerned and worried eyes. It seemed silly that after one day she was worried about Brad's help but she really couldn't help herself. Taking in a soft breath she offered him a hand. "Are you hungry?" she asked him, implying that she was willing to cook him up a breakfast.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 12 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 12:08 am

" I'm starving" he stretched .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 12 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 7:38 am

[fon=segoe print]Renee laughed, "Then I suppose it's time for breakfast." Walking out of his bedroom she went to the kitchen to begin to prepare breakfast for him. While she didn't want to clean out his families refrigarator and cupboard, she also did not want to make him too small of a meal. Sometimes you had to be meticulous with what you were doing, especially when relationships were involved.[/font]
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 12 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 4:17 pm

Brad went to shower and get dressed while breakfast was being made.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 12 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 8:50 pm

Once Renee had finished preparing breakfast she started to set the table. While it was no table setting at some five star restuarant it was still a nice way of presenting breakfast to her boyfriend. Taking in a breath she sighed and then took a seat at one of the wooden kitchen chairs. Now all that she needed to do was playing the waiting game.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 12 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 8:53 pm

Brad came down ruffling his hair as he walked into the kitchen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 12 EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 9:09 pm

"Hey, Sleepyhead." Renee greeted. She had already set the table though she had left his plate bare. Renee wasn't 100% on what he liked and did not like and wasn't sure whether or not it would have been smart of her to prepare a plate for him. Seeing as they hadn't even been an official couple for twenty-four hours she decided that it would be best not to try and push the envelope.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 12 EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 9:40 pm

" What did you cook. Smells great" he yawned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 12 EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 10:56 pm

"I made some pancakes, sausages and an omelete." A soft laugh passed from her lips and she reached for the cartoon of orange juice and poured herself a glass. A gentle sigh passed from her lips and then took a sip. "I hope that everything tastes good." she added, nervously coiling a lock of her hair around her finger. She was nervous about making him breakfast for she feared he wouldn't like it.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 12 EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 11:05 pm

He took a bit of everything and chowed down. " its great!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 12 EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 11:19 pm

Renee blushed, "Really?" she asked, smiling inspite of herself. It was hard for her to not be happy when she knew that Brad enjoyed her cooking. Didn't the old saying go that the way to a man's heart was through his stomach? She picked up her fork and finally allowed herself to eat her own breakfast, now feeling much more confident with herself.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 12 EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 11:28 pm

Brad made sure to leave some for his sister.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 12 EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 11:32 pm

Renee nervously fiddled around with her napkin, tearing it apart after a while. "Erm," she murmured softly, biting his bottom lip. She had spent the night at his house but she couldn't help but wish for more of an official date with him. "Do you want to go to the movies this afternoon?" she asked him, her cheeks flushing a tomato red.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 6:56 am

" Sure" He smiled at her. He knew she probably wanted to go out and spend time with him outside of his natural enviroment. Though he would like to try something before they got ready to go. He stood up and took his plates to the dish washer and put them in and turned to her smiling gently. " Thanks for the breakfast it was great" he leaned down and kissed he on her lips gently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 7:13 am

Renee watched as he began to collect the dishes to bring to the sink and got up to wash the dishes for him. It was a surprise to her when he turned around and walked over to her and she blushed at his compliment. "Oh, you're we-" He was kissing her! Her! Her eyes closed and she gently kissed him back before pulling away. It was a good first kiss.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

My Life as a Soap Opera
Page 12 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 25 ... 39  Next