The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Life as a Soap Opera

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 11 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 11:47 am

" I just want her to accept you and hope she approves of you. After all she is my sister and I care about what she thinks. " he explained. " Even if she didn't I'd still date you." he shrugged." I like you and i guess thats what matters"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 11 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 11:51 am

"Ok..." she finally said after a few minutes. Yawning and brushing hair from her eyes she finished off her last slice of pizza and then laid back in the EZ chair. To be honest she felt comfortable there though she knew that eventually he would insist she sleep in his bed, even if it meant he carried her up there and placed her down. Not that she would complain about being carried.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 11 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 11:53 am

Brad yawned, " Lets go upstairs
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 11 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 11:58 am

"Alright..." Renee said, yawning. Getting up from the comfortable EZ chair, she walked up the stair case with Brad. She felt a little awkward that he thought she was so sleepy and already needed to go to bed. She didn't see anything sexual about being alone upstairs. It was late. He probably just wanted to make sure that she would be in bed.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 11 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 2:53 pm

Brad yawned as he opened his door to his room.

My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 11 Boys-room-300x217
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 11 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 2:58 pm

Renee was only slightly surprised that his room was conciderably clean. It wasn't completely mind blowing because to be honest Brad didn't look like he was much of a slob. He was just a guy. Simple as that. Walking over to his bed she took a seat at the bottom and looked around the room quietly. His bed seemed big enough and she was relieved that if he did need to join her in bed during the night they would both have enough room to sleep.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 11 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 3:07 pm

Brad liked to keep his room neat and clean. He stretched as he crawled into his bed and laid on the side where the wood was on his bed. He stretched out and sighed contently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 11 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 4:18 pm

Renee looked over at him and chuckled softly when he curled up on the bed like a little puppy. Luckily for her she was sitting at the foot of the bed so she was able to grab his unsuspecting foot and tickle him. It seemed childish to her but she couldn't help out. It was there, bare and all, and she would have been a sucker to not have taken the chance.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 11 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 4:37 pm

Brad let out a squeek and pulled his feet from her, " Nuuuu" he laughed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 11 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 4:43 pm

"Yes!" she answered in response, giggeling and continuing to hold on to his foot. She didn't want things to be dull right then; She just wanted to have a little bit of fun with her new boyfriend. Tickeling seemed to be justifiable. Grinning, Renee continued to tickle his foot and even reached over to talk his other foot with her other hand.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 11 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 4:58 pm

Brad squeeled and pulled her to him, " nuuu" he whined at her laughing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 11 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 5:08 pm

Renee was laughing merrily as she tickled the bottom's of Brad's feet and gasped as he wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her up to him. "Waah!" she cried, laughing as she rested her head on his chest. They laughed for a few minutes before she stopped and closed her eyes. She shyly wrapped an arm around him and rested in his arms.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 11 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 5:45 pm

Brad smiled as he held her in his arms and gently kissed her cheek sweetly. " sweet dreams"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 11 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 9:28 pm

"Mmm, sweet dreams." Renee murmured tiredly. It would seem that they would be sharing the bed together and that he wasn't going to be sleeping on the floor. Not that she was complaining, of course. Letting herself relax in the warmth of his embrace, she took in a gentle breath. It wasn't long before she fell asleep in the warmth and safety of Brad's arms.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 11 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 10:22 pm

If only she could realize how many girls would've killed to be her right then. To be in Brad's arms asleep. The thing was, Brad was a sweetheart, not a bastard player. That is his nature. He is a very loving young man. He has always been that way ever since he was little.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 11 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 10:30 pm

Renee did know how many girls would have killed to have been in her place; She'd had a crush on Brad since she'd been a freshman in high school. It was a blessing to her that he was giving her a chance. Sleeping peacefully, she cuddeled into his warm body and slept soundly for the whole night. When morning finally came she was well relaxed and happy.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 11 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 11:00 pm

Brad had his arm around her as he was sleeping. He was warm in his bed and content.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 11 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 11:03 pm

As the warm sunlight came streaming into the drapes on his windows she began to awaken. Looking around wearily, she blushed when she remembered where she was. Looking around at Brad a soft smile spread across her face. She gently brushed some of his shaggy brown hair from his eyes and gently kissed his cheek. Slowly she began to start to get up from the bed.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 11 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 11:06 pm

" Nnnnmm" brad grunted in his sleep. " I found my sock, mama, it was in the peanutbutter" he muttered in his sleep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 11 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 11:10 pm

Renee had just yanked herself from Brad's clutches when he stuttered to babble on in his sleep. "Huh?" she mumbeled, shaking her head and laughing when she comprehended what it was that he had said. What a goofball! Chuckeling to herself she walked out of the room and downstairs to grab her change of clothes and toiletries. She seemed to be the only one awake so it would be safe for her to get in a shower.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 11 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 11:12 pm

Brad hugged his pillow and snored lightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 11 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 11:16 pm

Renee showered leisurely, taking her time about it. Stepping out of the shower, she toweled off and blow dryed her hair before getting dressed. As she brushed out her short blonde hair she smiled and placed a loose strand behind her ear. Walking out of the bathroom she went to check on Brad and see if he was still sleeping. "Brad?" she whispered softly, knocking on the door and walking into the room.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 11 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 11:20 pm

Brad was still sleeping.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 11 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 11:24 pm

Renee smiled and walked over to the bed and took a seat beside Brad's sleeping form. He looked so cute and peaceful when he was asleep. Very gently she rested his head on her lap and stroked his hair. It made her really happy to be close to him like this, even if it were just for a little bit. Whether or not their relationship was meant to last, they would always have this time together.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 6:59 am

He yawned and nuzzled into her in his sleep. He was very comfortable.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

My Life as a Soap Opera
Page 11 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 39  Next