The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Life as a Soap Opera

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage

My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 23 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 9:05 pm

It was very hard but she was able to surpress her feelings for him. She wasn't going to die because he heart was aching because of him. That was not how she planned on dying, she refused. Lena was going to live and deep down in her heart she planned on winning Andrew back. He loved her, she knew that he did. When Monday morning came she dressed for school and arrived like she always did ten minutes before the bell.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 23 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 9:16 pm

Andrew was going to avoid her at all costs. Today was a mistake. Of course if he truely hated her he would've told everyone of her werewolf side. But he didn't hate her. he was afraid of loving her that much. He didn't know if he could give her the love she wanted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 23 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 9:21 pm

A soft sigh passed from her lips as she walked into the school. Normally she didn't mind school too much, but she knew that things would be more difficult for her because of the fact that she constantly had Andrew on her mind. While a part of her was focusing on surpressing her feelings there was another part working on winning him back.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 23 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 9:28 pm

Andrew was opening his locker and kept looking over his shoulder. He sighed. It felt weird being back at this place.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 23 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 9:32 pm

Lena sighed softly to herself as she put books away into her locker. Dropping one of her books she sighed and then gasped when someone picked it up for her. Looking up she was surprised to see her lab partner Eddie. "Oh, hey!" she smiled. He smiled back at her and offered to walk her to class. Seeing nothing of it, she shrugged and agreed. As they walked down the hall he thoughtless wrapped an arm around her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 23 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 9:38 pm

Andrew's jaw dropped but tried to repress his jealousy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 23 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 9:40 pm

Lena was talking calmly with Eddie but out of the corner of her eye she could see Andrew. A deep blush lit her cheeks and she rested her head on Eddie's shoulder. At least he was still looking at her. Once she reached her science class she thanked Eddie and then took her usual seat in the back. She felt a little more reassured that she could win back Andrew's heart.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 23 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 9:54 pm

He slammed his door shut and stomped off pissed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 23 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 10:29 pm

The class went by quickly though Lena was sure that this was because she had Andrew on her mind. She was still unaware of the tool that she had in winning Andrew back: Eddie. Perhaps she would eventually realize that the reason Andrew had been looking at her with his jaw dropped was out of jealousy. She was still not sure how she would win Andrew back, all she knew was that she would.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 23 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 5:59 am

Andrew was no only pissed at this but at himself for reacting the way he did. He let his fear get in the way of his pure love for her. Now he couldn't just go back to her and plead her to give him a second chance.....could he? Didn't she say something about being mates? whatever that meant....He shook his head not sure. All he knew was he felt really jealolus and wanted to kill Eddie. Little did he know was that feeling was being caused by the mark on his neck that she had marked him as hers making him feel more attacted to her subconciously. Oh yay subconcious.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 23 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 9:19 am

Once the bell rang signaling that class had ended, Lena got up from the desk and walked out of the classroom. Eddie was following behind her and he was once again offered to carry her books. She raised a brow at this and asked him why he was so intent on doing this. Eddie blushed softly and admitted that he was interested in her. This surprised Lena and she felt bad mostly because outside of science class she hardly ever talked to him. Sighing softly she agreed to one date with him.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 23 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 4:02 pm

Andrew was right infront of them when he had asked her on the date. He sulked and stormed off knocking some girl's books out of her hand as he ran into her and stormed down the hallways.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 23 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 6:09 pm

Lena looked up, surprised to see Andrew's retreating form. "Andrew?" she murmured softly, brushing some hair from her eyes. Oh, boy. Eddie walked over to the girl to help her pick up her books before going back to Lena. He mentioned something about Andrew looking familiar and Lena simply nodded her head. "He does, doesn't he?" she asked, her voice a bit dry.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 23 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 7:56 pm

Andrew ran into the bathroom and locked himself in the stall and pulled his hair.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 23 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 10:00 pm

Lena didn't really see it as a date; How could she possibly be going out with another guy romantically when her heart belonged to Andrew? What she had agreed to seemed more like a pity date than anything. As she walked down the hall to her next class, she sighed softly and tried to ignore the adoring look in Eddie's eyes. Deep down she knew that Andrew loved her, he was just confused. At the same time, however, she needed to be careful. If she gave in to freely to her feelings she would be broken if he chose to reject her.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 23 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 10:13 pm

He closed his eyes and pulled at his hair and bit his lip.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 23 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 10:15 pm

While the rest of the school day went by slowly it still ended eventually. A tired sigh passed from Lena's lips as she walked over to her locket at the end of the day to grab the books she would need for homework. Eddie had been beaming about their quasi date during lunch, though she was mostly quiet about it. She was worried about Andrew, she hadn't seen him since in the hall after science.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 23 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 10:22 pm

He left the school claiming he didn't feel good. He was at the park on the hill where they used to watch sunsets years ago.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 23 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 10:24 pm

Putting all of the books into her bookbag she leaned against her locker and sighed. She really wanted to see him or at least feel close to him somehow. It then hit her; She could go to the old hill that they had spent so many afternoons on. With a small smile she left the school and walked over to the hill. She saw a body and as she walked closer saw it was his. Without saying a word she laid down beside him and closed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 23 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 10:26 pm

" I'm sorry." he said softly looking down at the grass. ".....I was stupid......none of what I said was true." he closed his eyes. " I'm a idiot."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 23 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 10:32 pm

She listened softly and then smiled. "I knew that you didn't mean it." Lena murmured, opening her eyes and looking over at him. "I love you, Andrew." she whispered, pressing her lips to his. "I love you with all of my heart and soul." He made her feel so full and joyous inside. "That's what it means to be someone's mate." Smiling she pressed her lips to his in a gentle kiss.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 23 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 10:36 pm

" I think I understand." he said gently, " No matter how freaky I thought it was I can't be without you. I get so moody" he sighed and kissed her back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 23 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 10:40 pm

She chuckled softly and nuzzled his cheek. "We both have our flaws, what is important is that we're willing to acknowledge them and look past them because we love one another." Her love for him was pure and she wanted to scream it to the world at the top of her lungs that she had found her place in the world and that she was finally happy again.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 23 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 5:50 am

" I get jealous and moody" he sighed gently and curled up to her, head in her lap. " It just scared me was all. And I'm sorry I freaked"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 23 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 3:51 pm

She was quiet for a few minutes, gently caressing his cheek. He had done a lot more than just freak out on her, though she would never make him feel any guiltier than he already was. "I know, Sweetheart. But I forgive you and I love you, flaws and all." Cuddeling with him she quietly thought back to the date she had promised Eddie and wondered what she was going to do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

My Life as a Soap Opera
Page 23 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 39  Next