The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Life as a Soap Opera

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 30 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 22 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 8:21 pm

' I-I" he stammered. Did he? Did he love her? well..yeah he did........" I............love you"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 22 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 8:23 pm

A happy smile graced her lips. "Oh, Andrew," she murmured softly, nuzzeling into the warmth of his chest. She loved him so much and to hear him say that he loved her made her feel as if her heart were about to explode. Looking up at him she smiled and pressed her lips to his in a soft passionate kiss. It had been such a long time and her body yearned for his.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 22 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 8:30 pm

Looks like I'm apart of her life again, he thought as he kissed her back deeply. The body never lies, he knew his wanted hers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 22 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 8:32 pm

Her heart beat happily in her chest as she felt him kiss her back. It was hard for her to deny herself of the one that she loved and he loved her in return! Kissing him gently, her hands gently moved down his back feeling his muscle. He had grown strong over the past two years and she was intrigued and slightly arroused by the change in him. Pulling away, she gently kissed down his neck and jaw bone.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 22 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 8:51 pm

He was lucky to have her. " I don't deserve you" he said softly holding her close.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 22 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 8:58 pm

"I want you." she whispered softly, nuzzeling his neck. "You could kill a thousand people and I would still want you." Lena smiled at him and kissed him once more on the lips. "You are mine and I am yours." That was what it meant to be someone's mate, to love them despite their mistakes and quirks. She would always love him. Nuzzeling him, she softly kissed the small mark that she had left on his neck those two years ago, the sign that he was her mate.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 22 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 9:25 pm

He had noticed that when he was in prison. When she kissed it he felt weak at the knees. "Lenaaa" he moaned
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 22 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 9:28 pm

A small smile graced her lips as she ran her tongue over the sensitive mark on his neck. "What is it, Hunny?" she teased, gently massaging his hips with her hands. She knew that it felt good for him whenever she touched him there; One of the blessings of that mark aside from letting other werewolves know that he was taken was that by touching it she could bring him a pleasure that only could be brought on by her. Any other person who touched him there would never be able to take advantage of the mark.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 22 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 9:36 pm

" Feels good as the day you gave me a hickey there" he blushed madly. He was slowly starting to harden.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 22 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 9:39 pm

A hickey? If only he knew. A soft chuckle passed from Lena's lips as she gently nipped at the mark on his neck. "Oh, hunny, I'm supposed to make you feel good." she whispered, nuzzeling him and kissing him deeply. It made her happy to know that she was still able to bring her mate pleasure. Eventually as the hot bath water poured over them she took advantage of it, rubbing him, their wet bodies feeling amazing pressed together.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 22 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 5:53 am

Andrew let out short jagged breaths when she nipped him and even more so when she started rubbing against his hardening groin. He moaned more as he rubbed her back pressing hiself intetween her legs and rubbing at her love lips.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 22 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 10:37 am

A ragged cry passed her lips as he started to rub her inbetween her legs and she buried her face against the crook of his neck. "Andrew," she cried, "It feels so good." She thought back to when they had first made love those two years ago and how happy she had been to be one with him. Her body reveled in the feeling of being with its mate once more.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 22 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 3:47 pm

" I'm going to make you feel better than good" he said horsely. Just something about her he couldn't resist. Like no matter how hard he believe he was going to leave her behind in his past he couldn't.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 22 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 4:03 pm

A deep blush caressed her cheeks and she kissed him hotly on the lips. Had he been with anyone other than her? she wondered quietly to herself, quickly pushing away the thought. What mattered now was that he wanted to be with her and that he loved her. With his help she moved up and wrapped her legs around his waist, kissing him deeply.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 22 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 4:13 pm

Andrew groaned heavily as the kissing became longer and moree deep. his body was heating up not only from the hot water but from her womanly area that was now on his tightly when her legs wrapped around his waist.He felt himself throb madly on her. usually he felt throbs in 5 second intervals but now it was nonstop, throb throb throb throb. He wanted to take her right now. Just lay her on the tub floor and take her, he knew he could and she would only follow because he had felt her juices on his shaft, he knew she'd open her legs for him no matter where he chose to take her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 22 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 7:37 pm

After a particularly passionate night together Lena let out a soft sigh and nuzzled into the warmth of Andrew's body. "I missed you so much," she said, kissing his collarbone. She felt so flushed and happy that she didn't even realize that her wolf ears had popped out as the normally did when she was overly pleased or stress out. Of course she was the former.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 22 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 7:50 pm

He blinked ' Whats that!?!" he cried out in surprised moving away from her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 22 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 7:57 pm

Lena had just been about to kiss him again when he moved away from her. "What are you talking about?" she asked, unhappy with how he had pulled away from her. What was going on? Reaching her hand she felt one of her wolf ears and blushed. "Oh, don't be afraid." she murmured softly. "It's nothing bad, I'm just a little different from other girls." she chuckled, "I just have this... wolfish side to me." she smiled and gently crawled over to him and kissed his cheek. "You're my mate and I am yours. We're going to be together," she nuzzeled him softly.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 22 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 8:07 pm

" W-what do you mean!?! you're a freak!" he pushed her away," What the hell! I was going to be with you. But this this is too much! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU!" He pulled on his clothes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 22 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 8:11 pm

For a minute she thought she had won him over and he was willing to look over her minor difference. That was only he pushed her away. Freak! What the hell are you?! Tears welled in her eyes and her lower lip quivered. "B-but..." she whimpered, watching him as he pulled on his clothes. "A-andrew..." she got up from the bed, holding the sheet to her body. "Please..." A few tears rolled down her cheeks. "I love you. I love you with all of my heart and you love me too. You told me you did!" She sniffeled and wiped at the tears with the back of her hand. "Isn't that what matters?" she asked softly.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 22 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 8:32 pm

Andrew closed his eyes looking away from her. He did love her. Problem was he just was too afraid of what he ..loved. ".......I only said it for sex" he walked passed her. " I can't deal with what you are. I won't. I...hate you." he ran out. " I don't ever want to see you again, go to hell you monster!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 22 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 8:36 pm

"A-andrew..." As he walked away from her she was about to speak but he interupted her. What he said broke her heart. "N-no... You're lying..." He didn't use her just for sex or else he wouldn't have cared if she had reached climax (which he had made sure she had done each time.) Before she could reason with him he told her that he didn't want to deal with her and that he hated her. The last thing he did was damn her to hell as a monster and she fell to her feet and cried loudly as if she had been shot in the heart.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 22 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 8:52 pm

He stopped dead in his tracks when he heard her. it damn neared broke his own heart! He took another step forward trying to leave
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 22 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 8:58 pm

Why couldn't her love be enough? Why couldn't her love ever be enough?! She cried loudly against her hands and curled into a small ball. She would die without his love. He was pretty much rejecting her! If she didn't let go of her feelings for him, then she would die. "F-fine!" she finally cried, sitting up and wiping at the tears in her eyes. "I hate you too, Andrew!"
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 22 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 9:02 pm

".....Lena.....I'm so sorry...Ok I lied....I don't hate you..........I'm just so scared." he said sadly. " I just don't know....."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

My Life as a Soap Opera
Page 22 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 30 ... 39  Next