The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

\\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

\\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 10:29 pm

Jake chuckled, looking over and winking. "So, any luck finding a job yet Charisma?" Howard asked, pouting a bit. Craig wasn't very happy that the damn manager had to fire her. Damn him!
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 10:34 pm

Charisma shook her head. "No... I haven't really started looking yet."
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 11:09 pm

"I'll pitch in for her schooling til then, I can do double shifts." Jake smiled, holding Charisma's hand. Craig sighed, including Howard. "Well, things will pick up soon. They always do." Craig said, drinking his iced tea.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 11:16 pm

"Thank you baby." she smiled, kissing him. "did we tell them our news?" she asked, the news of them getting married.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 6:25 pm

Jake grinned. "I don't think we did. You wanna tell em?" he asked, smiling and grinning even more widely as Craig and Howard put on confused faces.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 7:19 pm

She nodded happily and scooted close to Jake. "We're engaged." she said smiling widely.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 8:22 pm

Craig brightened up and smiled. "That's great! Congrats. When's the wedding?" he asked, happy to hear the news. Howard grinned. "Ah, you're gonna be a grandpa soon, old man." he teased Craig, getting a small glare. Jake only blushed, but smiled. "Not sure yet."
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 8:33 pm

"After I finish school." Charisma said. "I don't want to many things going on at once."
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 9:08 pm

Jake sighed with relief. He didn't want it to be too soon either. He had to work on some things like getting a house at least. Craig smiled, nodding. "That's a pretty good reason. I get it." he said, chuckling as their food came along. Howard only pouted. "Aw, I hope it's soon your graduation, I wanna see my niece getting married."
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 9:12 pm

"2 or 3 more years." Charisma's face went serious. "Why wouldn't you be there for my wedding? Are you going somewhere?"
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 12 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 2:40 pm

"Nah, I'll be around, sheesh. I just really wanna see you finally happy..ya know?" Howard said, smiling. Craig ate his sandwhich, chuckling. "Just make sure not to uh, have any babies before then." he said, remembering his own mishaps.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 12 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 2:53 pm

She nodded. "I wont. I don't want kids yet." she said softly, looking at Jake.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 12 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 3:13 pm

Jake twitched. He didn't want any either, especially not yet. "I agree." he said, sighing. Howard and Craig both snickered. "Anyway, let's enjoy this little get together and then think about these things later." Craig said as he dug into his old favorite meal.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 12 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 3:27 pm

Risma nodded, smiling. that certainly brightened her dad's mood. she had a question though about stuff her mom had and how their wedding was, but wanted to save it for later, no point ruining the good mood again.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 12 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 11:09 pm

"You look though like you got something to ask, so what's up?" Howard asked, noticing the questioning look in her eyes. Jake sighed, smiling and shaking his head. Howard was always inquisitive.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 12 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 11:16 pm

"I'll ask later, doen't matter." she said softly, starting to eat.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 12 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 11:32 pm

The others decided to do so and just ate. As they all finished, Jake asked for the check, looking at it. "Wanna split it guys?" he asked, mostly to Howard and Craig. He couldn't ask his girl to pay too...sheesh.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 12 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 11:37 pm

"I can pay the tip." Charisma said, "I think..."
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 12 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 11:54 pm

Jake shook his head. "No, it's fine." he said, smiling as soon Howard and Craig too all pitched in to pay the bill and get up. "So, going home then?" Craig asked Risma with a smile.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 12 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 11:56 pm

she nodded. "I think so. Jake looks like he's in pain and I need to start looking for a job."
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 12 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 4:24 pm

Jake grunted, glaring at Charisma. "I'm not in pain, it just hurts a little.." he mumbled, feeling like his pride was shot at. Craig only chuckled. "Ok then, we'll see you soon I hope." he said as he got up with Howard.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 12 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 4:28 pm

She smiled sweetly at Jake then kissed Craig's cheek and then Howards's. "I love you." she said, taking Jakes hand.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 12 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 7:54 pm

Howard and Craig both nodded, smiling. "Love you too, take care." Howard said, Craig waving and silently saying the same as they went their ways. Jake grunted again as he felt the stinging start to rise to more of a numbing pain. "I need a painkiller, christ." he said, gritting his teeth.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 12 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 8:02 pm

"I'll get you home and get you a pain killer. I knew you were in pain, you can't hide it from me." she said, walking with him to the car.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 12 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 8:11 pm

Jake wanted to protest, but the pain was pretty sharp now. All that could come out of his mouth were curse words. "Hey, I'm trying to be nice here. Why complain in front of your family?" he asked as he got in and groaned.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

\\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private
Page 12 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 24  Next