The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

\\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

\\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private Empty
PostSubject: \You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 10:06 pm

Quote: "Daddy, It isn't because of you... It can't be, how can one person make another person sick like this? Mommy loves you. She says so everytime she's awake." She said.

Craig sighed, nodding. "Then, I've no idea why she suddenly got sick. Maybe from working too much but for the past few years..she hasn't even gotten out of bed unless for certain needs." he muttered, shaking his head. What could he do for her?
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 11:59 am

Risma shrugged. This was getting into things that she barley understood herself. She thought that every mom was sick like this. She never really went to her friends house because she wanted time with her mom and because of that, she thought every mom was sick.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 9:02 pm

"Charisma, why don't you go to your room and play? I just need to talk to your mom." Craig said, smiling and rubbing her head. Getting Howard off him, he stood and went to Liberty's room. He had to talk to her, get answers and maybe help in understanding why she could've gotten sick.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 9:11 pm

Charisma nodded, jumping out of her dad's arms and ran up to her room, looking into the parent's room, seeing her mom asleep again. Sighing, she went to her room, sutting her door quietly.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 9:41 pm

Howard took this as his cue to split. After saying goodbye quickly to his niece, he left the place and went on home. He only hoped for the best. Craig sat on the end of the bed, looking up at Liberty. "Liberty...how did this happen? I mean..you getting sick so quickly like this.."
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 10:06 pm

"I don't know." She said softly. She slept a lot but it was really light, she felt him sit on the bed. "I don't remember feeling anything before this happened."
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 10:42 pm

Craig held her hand, kissing it softly. "How've you been feeling lately?" he asked, his voice soft.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 10:49 pm

"Things have gotten worse... Instead of feeling better with the pills they're giving me, I'm feeling worse. I feel like I have a constant cold excpet for the coughing and fevor." she said, looking at him.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 11:06 pm

"Then stop taking the pills. We'll cancel the prescription." Craig replied, nodding. If pills were hurting her, maybe not taking them and letting the virus or whatever it was run it's course would help her more. Still, it was risky. He didn't know about disease and such much, he was no doctor.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 11:08 pm

She nodded. "I'll try that. I'll not take them for a week. If I feel better then... I don't know..." She sighed, pulling his hand slightly. "Lay with me please. I miss talking to you."
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 11:15 pm

Craig nodded, laying beside Liberty and kissing her cheek. "I miss being with you, walking and talking, god..." he muttered, nuzzling her neck and keeping from crying right then and there.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 11:24 pm

"Baby, It's okay to cry." she said softly, running her fingers lovingly through his hair. "I promise to stay awake through it. To hold you."
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 11:35 pm

Craig shook his head, scoffing. "Cry? I'm a man....Men don't cry." he muttered, sniffing and hugging Liberty as softly as he could.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 11:37 pm

"But I've seen you do it. Sitting in that chair when I was really bad." she said, really worried for him.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 11:43 pm

"I thought you were asleep." Craig muttered, sighing and letting a few tears go. "Let's hope that this will work.." he added, kissing her softly and not caring whether what she had was infective.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 11:47 pm

she kissed back, missing the sweet taste of his lips against hers. "We'll find something that does work." She said, once the kiss was over.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 11:51 pm

"Yeah, I guess. Hopefully you do get better, I miss you being all hyper and happy like you used to be." Craig mumbled, looking down at her soft hands and kissing them all over.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 11:55 pm

She sighed, starting to cry herself. "I'm sorry... I'm so sorry that I got sick and I do nothing but sleep. I know it's been hard on you and Chrisma."
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 12:01 am

Craig shook his head. "N-No, don't get sad now. It's not your fault, it's not. We both support you, and don't worry." he said, smiling weakly and kissing her again.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 12:02 am

She sighed, wiping her tears away. "I just... I see how much it hurts you and I can't bare it... I'm so sorry."
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 12:11 am

"I know, babe. But please, try to concentrate on getting better." Craig pleaded, kissing all over Liberty's face. "I know you can." he said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 12:15 am

She smiled at him. "With you beside me, I can do anything."
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 12:20 am

"Yeah, same here. Why do you think I was able to keep the shop going?" Craig asked, grinning.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 12:24 am

"Because you like baking as much as I do." she said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 2:47 pm

Craig laughed. "Oh yes, that's why we also have Charisma." he joked, kissing Liberty's cheek. "I'm glad that all this didn't kill your sense of humor." he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private Empty

Back to top Go down

\\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next