The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

\\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

\\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 2:21 pm

Craig smiled, nodding and grinning. That's fantastic. Ok, I'll get the paper and you just get the markers." he said, rubbing her head and going upstairs.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 2:26 pm

Charisma smiled, racing after her dad. "Come on Daddy! I'll race you!" She said, already a step ahead of him on the stairs.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 2:35 pm

"Hey, hey! Watch it, don't fall!" Craig warned in a quiet voice as he stayed close behind Charisma. Getting upstairs and into the second floor, he started to look in the closet (it held things such as paper for the printer and other things as well). "Ok, got the paper." he said, holding up a large piece of paper.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 2:37 pm

She smiled, running into her room then back into the living room. "I got markers!"
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 2:41 pm

Craig shushed Charisma. "Shhh, we don't want to ruin the surprise." he said, smiling and putting down the piece of paper on the table as he then lifted her into one of the chairs.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 2:45 pm

She smiled and grabbed the tape, taping some paper together.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 3:39 pm

Craig watched, then letting Charisma go crazy with the markers. "Just be sure not to get any on the table at least." he grinned.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 9:05 pm

"they're washable! duh." she said. "I want this perfect." she said, working really hard, her little tongue between her teeth.

Liberty, in her sleep had a muscle spasm that woke her up, yelling in pain. her aches got bad and her muscles would spasm, this time it was really painful.

((Here's a twist and you may not like this, but, what if Liberty dies? We could go one with the plot with Charisma and Craig trying to get through it.))
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 9:43 pm

((Hn...Sure T^T It surely will get the plot rolling..sniff))

Craig smiled, though it soon was wiped off when he thought to have heard Liberty. Still, he kept quiet. He had been used to it by now. Another muscle spasm, as usual. Still..if she were to die, he wouldn't know what to do...
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 9:46 pm

((aw... *Sad Face*))

Charisma looked up, her face worried. She was always scared when her mother screamed like that.

Liberty yelled again, this time for Craig. This wasn't a normal one, this was something much worse.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 10:06 pm

((Q-Q W-What else? Aw just lemme think here! O-O))

"Stay here." Craig said, rushing to Liberty's room. "Liberty, you ok?" he said anxiously as he looked for the pills. He wouldn't let her die like this! Never!
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 10:08 pm

((What do you mean what else?))

Liberty screamed again then went limp, barley even breathing. She was dieing, her heart was working to hard and she was to weak.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 10:18 pm

((Like what other plot twist is there. ><))

"Charisma, call 911!" Craig yelled, going over to Liberty and holding her hand. "Hang on! Just hang on!" he begged, tears falling down his face.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 10:28 pm

Charisma jumped off her stool and rushed to the phone, dialing 911 like she was told.

Liberty looked at Craig. "Everything will be okay. You and Charisma will find a way through this." she whispered. "I'm sorry... I really did try to fight. I love you."

((Oh, you mean besides this? Well, the shop could be broken into and they can't afford to live there anymore so they have to move into Howards place and he lives in the gehtto... idk))
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 10:41 pm

((Hm...How about that when Liberty is taken to the hospital, they say she has collapsing kidneys.....What if Craig offers his own and instead is the one who becomes just in the position as Liberty was in? Except of course he has to stay in the hospital... O-O A year passes and yet...Howard gets closer with her because of the situation? A triangle? OoO))

Craig cried, shaking his head. "Don't say that damnit! Don't die on me! Charisma needs you and so do I!" he said, gritting his teeth and kissing her softly.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 10:46 pm

((no... I think that Liberty should stay with Craig. They belong together. But, what if Liberty does die and Craig kind of goes into a severe depression? Charisma stays with Howard during this and the two of them grow closer. She's 10, and Howard has been more of a dad to her in the last 5 years than Craig was. It's a little hard for all of them when Risma goes back with Craig.))

Liberty kissed back as best as she could, sirens were heard and Charisma was gathering her paper and markers, trying not to cry. She'd never had to call 911 before and she was scared.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 10:57 pm

((Hm...Sure, that does make more sense ._.))

Once the ambulance came and took her away, she had passed away on arrival. Craig couldn't even speak for himself when they asked what relationship they had, her medical history..nothing. He just wrote and signed. Even a week after her death and even her funeral which was a month after her death, he still wouldn't be able to get up and work in the morning. So, in desperation to try and get better, he gave Charisma over to Howard. To take care of her in a way that he couldn't...
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 11:05 pm

((Aw, this is bringing tears to my eyes.))

Charisma didn't want to be with her uncle. She loves him, but, she really just wanted her dad. After her mom died she tried to get her dad to acknowelge her, even the littlest bit, but she couldn't. The first week after she got to Howards, she cried all the time. She had pictures of her mom when she was well and her dad and her happy. But, soon she started listening to her uncle and letting him be a dad to her.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 11:09 pm

((I know....T-T))

It wasn't easy on Craig, he could see in Howard's eyes that he failed as a father and role model. It seemed that his older brother was better in some other ways than he was. Like coping with death at least. With the five years that passed, Howard considered Charisma as his daughter, even referring her as such when playing around. He was happy to have his niece/daughter around.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 11:14 pm

Charisma was 10 now and really felt as if Howard was her dad. It had been a very confusing couple of years as she grew up. She found that every mom wasn't sick like hers was. And that her dad really loved her mom and was having trouble with her death. She even felt a little upset with her dad because he couldn't even pull it together for her. He just handed her away to the nearest person. Luckily for her, that had been howard.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 11:28 pm

One day as Charisma returned from school, Howard was pale and sitting in the kitchen at the table. He looked up, smiling weakly. "Uh hey....You remember your Dad, right?" he asked, coughing.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 8:44 pm

((I have another idea. What if Charisma doesn't think that Craig hasn't been around, but he has. He has pictures of her at everything. Like her dance recitals and kindergarten graduation. Stuff like that))

Charisma put down her back pack and nodded. "Yes. I remember the fun we had and I remember he just gave me up after mommy died." she was a bit bitter about it.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 9:23 pm

((^^ Aw, that's sweet. Lemme see how I can thread that in))

Howard sighed. "He didn't give you up. He was in severe depression and he didn't want you to see him so low. That's a noble cause." he said, shaking his head and rubbing her head once she sat beside him. "He's coming to visit, for dinner today. Is that ok with you?" he asked, smiling.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 9:29 pm

"I had dance practice...." she said. "We can do it tonight... It'll be late..." she shrugged.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 9:43 pm

"Ok, that's fine. I'll just remind him. Still...give him a chance. He's changed." Howard said, pouting a bit to at least convince her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

\\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next