The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

\\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

\\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 9:48 pm

She nodded. "He left me when I needed him most. I sort of hate him right now, but, I'll try..." she shrugged. "Can you help me with my math? I don't understand dividing." she said, pulling a Lisa Frank folder out of her back pack and setting it on the table. She was doing simple math for a 11 year old.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 10:19 pm

"Yeah, I'll help out. Just show me and I'll try my best." Howard smiled, leaning over and starting to help Charisma with Math. It was something that Craig should've done, but he didn't blame his little brother. He was scarred after all....Then again, it was no excuse to abandon his daughter like he did.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 10:29 pm

She explained to him what she needed help with and smiled, getting the help she wanted. She understood it now. But, she was running late for practice and she rushed to get her stuff before her car pool mom got there.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 10:32 pm

After saying goodbye, Howard sighed. How would the reunion go? Badly? He hoped not. He soon called Craig, inviting him over for when Charisma came back, dinner would be set.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 10:40 pm

Charisma was a great dancer and loved it. She was graceful and powerful all at the same time. she walked into the house, smiling, seeing both the guys there.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 10:48 pm

Craig had looked different, much more clean shaven and healthy. In the past 5 years, he built his business back up but it was much smaller since his old space was taken over for a small mall. Bah. "Hello, Charisma..." he said, smiling weakly. He felt guilty after so long. Howard however was tense.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 10:50 pm

"Hi, dad." she said, no longer calling him Daddy. She didn't feel he deserved that.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 10:55 pm

"Hey..." Craig said, feeling a tinge of hurt in his heart. He couldn't even detect a bit of love in that sentence. Howard had them sit at the table as he served some Lasagna and garlic bread. "So, Charisma, tell your father about your dance classes." he grinned.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 11:03 pm

"Right now we're learning hip hop. I've already done tap and jazz. Mrs, Val says I'm really good at hip hop. Say's that I'll drive the guys crazy." She said, smiling. She loved dancing.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 11:37 pm

"Wow, well..hopefully those guys won't get too close or they'll pay." Craig said, grinning. He was just trying to get his little girl to laugh again, to get along with her. Howard however was glad that she at least was humoring him.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 11:42 pm

Risma shrugged. "I just wish that you were there to watch them." she mumbled, picking at her food.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 11:48 pm

"I have been. Howard's been telling me a few things over the years. So..I would track you down and well..watched." Craig said, smiling warmly. Why would he miss his little girl growing up? It would be insane, depression or not. Howard only gulped.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 11:55 pm

she looked at him, her eyes wide. "You've been to my dance recitals? How come you never brought me flowers? Or came to hug me after wards during the party? How come you never did anything!?"
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 12:10 am

Craig sighed, knowing this would happen. "Because I could see that you were much more happy with your uncle than with me. I didn't want to ruin your day." he said, closing his eyes. Howard remained silent, sighing as well.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 12:21 am

"But you're my dad... Why would I be upset? you've almost ignored me for 5 years. Uncle howards more my dad now that you are." she said.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 9:10 pm

"Because...like you said, Howard is more like a father to you than I ever was. Plus, I didn't want you to see me the way I was. All beaten up and depressed, only seeing you did it make me smile once. It would've been devastating to let you see me so..low. But, now I'm fine. I'm better than five years ago and I even rebuilt my business..." Craig said, smiling again. Howard though knew that this wasn't going to go well.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 9:13 pm

Charisma looked at him, shrugging. "so, what is it that you want?"
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 9:32 pm

"You back home. With me." Craig said bluntly, looking serious.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 9:37 pm

"But I have a home here." she said, blinking.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 9:46 pm

"Yeah but, would you rather be with your uncle instead of your father?" Craig asked, now confused.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 9:53 pm

"A father who gave me up when I needed him most? I could have helped you." she said. She may only be 11, but, she never held back her feeling, especially now.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 9:58 pm

"You were just a little girl. You wouldn't have understood and I didn't want you growing up around me like that." Craig explained, grunting.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 10:00 pm

"But i've got a life here." she said, about to cry.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 12:01 am

Craig sighed, shaking his head. "So you'd rather live with your uncle? You don't even know half the things he's done that you would probably hate him for." he said, glaring at Howard.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 12:41 pm

Charisma looked at her uncle with wide eyes. "What have you done?" she asked softly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

\\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next