The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

\\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

\\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 20 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 8:36 pm

she smiled, shivering under his touch. "I think I am." she said softly.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 20 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 8:59 pm

"You don't think we could leave the door open do you?" Jake asked, smirking against her neck. "Let Dustin know that you really are my girl and not his, ever."
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 20 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 9:15 pm

"I think he'll know that by the noises you make me make." she smirked, leaning down to kiss his neck.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 20 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 9:28 pm

Jake chuckled, nibbling her ear. "All you need to do is take off your pants.." he mumbled as his hands rubbed her thighs.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 20 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 9:29 pm

She nodded and started to unbutton her pants eagerly. She loved when he got her excited like this and nibbling her ear was one of her weaknesses. He knew that.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 20 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 9:29 pm

She nodded and started to unbutton her pants eagerly. She loved when he got her excited like this and nibbling her ear was one of her weaknesses. He knew that.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 20 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 9:50 pm

All Jake had to do was unzip his pants. He was also excited, but he knew that Dustin would hear a bit.
((Skip -///-))
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 20 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 9:56 pm

Once they were done, Charisma was even more tired than before. She took off her shirt and put on a really big one and laid on her bed. "My laundry's done now... It needs to go into the dryer." she whispered.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 20 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 5:20 pm

Jake took a deep breath, staring up at the ceiling. "R-Right." he said, taking another deep breath and getting up from bed after closing his zipper. He chuckled as he saw Charisma in a big shirt, making her look so much more adorable. "Alright, stay here and relax. I'll go and tell Dustin to stay, It's only a small bagful." he said, leaving the room and going to Dustin's whom was blushing totally red. "Yo, dork, stay in your room. I got the laundry." he said, rolling his eyes and leaving. "Oh god, he's still chipper?" Dustin muttered, blushing and squirming a bit. He had heard the whole thing.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 20 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 6:29 pm

Charisma didn't really care if her heard her. She was in the privacy of her own room, it really was none of his business what she did in her own room with her boyfriend. She curled up with a pillow and slowly fell asleep, totally aware of the empty place next to her.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 20 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 6:35 pm

Dustin sighed, getting up and walking to Charisma's room silently. He peeked in, seeing her asleep. She looks so peaceful... He smiled weakly, walking in and bending over, watching as she slept. "Charisma..." he mumbled quietly, leaning down and kissing her softly.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 20 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 6:38 pm

She mumbled something inaudible and kissed back. She sighed. "I love you." she whispered, thinking the whole time that it was Jake.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 20 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 7:06 pm

Dustin knew very well whom she meant. Obviously not him. He sighed, closing his eyes and kissing Charisma again, then pulling away and walking quickly out of the room once he heard the clicking of the door. Jake got home pretty fast.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 20 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 7:11 pm

Charisma was still asleep by the time Jake came back. She wouldn't remember it in the morning.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 20 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 7:15 pm

Jake yawned, laying next to Charisma and kissing her lips. "Sleep well.." he mumbled, though he felt something other than her lips usual softness. They were somewhat...lightly moist. Something happen? He shook his head, closing his eyes and falling asleep while Dustin stared up at the ceiling, recalling his times with her.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 20 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 7:28 pm

That morning, Charisma's alarm went off and and she slapped it off, turning over to kiss Jake's chest. "Jakey, baby, we've got to get up..." she whispered.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 20 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 8:25 pm

Jake groaned, closing his eyes tightly. He would have to go work at the car repair shop, again. He loved repairing cars but he loved music even more. He did that on the side, lots of gigs though and extra money. "Do we have to?" he asked groggily.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 20 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 8:27 pm

"I'm afraid so baby." She said softly. She had class then work. It was going to be a long day. At least she had clean clothes.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 20 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 8:41 pm

Dustin had been at the table, drinking coffee and reading the newspaper. He was already looking for a job. Jake sighed, nodding. "Yeah, well, get changed and let's get going. I'll drive ya." he said, sitting up slowly and rubbing his eyes.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 20 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 8:43 pm

"No. I need to take my car. I've got work right after class." she said, getting up and grabbing some clean clothes.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 20 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 8:46 pm

"Oh..right. I guess I am kinda groggy." Jake muttered as he got up and undressed to get into better clothes. As he changed, he smelled coffee. "Aw hell no. This guy looked in the cabinets and made coffee?" he said, scoffing and finishing putting on his belt on his jeans. Coming out into the kitchen, he served himself a cup. "Don't do this unless ya ask. This isn't your house." he warned Dustin who grunted.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 20 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 8:50 pm

Charisma came out, all ready and then hit Jake's butt slightly. "Don't be mean!" she scolded, getting out some milk.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 20 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 9:17 pm

Jake grunted. Drinking his coffee, he leaned against the counter, staring at Dustin as he was reading the newspaper.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 20 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 9:20 pm

Charisma stood in front of Jake, her expression rather pissed. "stop it." she said to him.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 20 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 9:21 pm

Jake scoffed, drinking the rest and washing out the cup. "I'm heading to work, see ya." he said, kissing Charisma's cheek and leaving, almost slamming the door. "He's pissed." Dustin said, grinning.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

\\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next