The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

\\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

\\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 30 EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 10:32 pm

Dustin sighed, closing his eyes. "Fine. I'll go to your place. Where's Jake?" he asked, wondering why he hadn't busted in by now.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 30 EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 10:40 pm

She looked back and sighed. "Still in the car." she mumbled.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 30 EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 10:51 pm

Dustin rolled his eyes. "Why are you with such a jealous jerk?"
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 30 EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 10:55 pm

"He's not jealous. He's scared that you'll take me away from him." she said softly.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 30 EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 1:52 pm

"And? He should get over it. You're with him so, he should be glad you are." Dustin said. "Well, I'll head to your dad's place....See ya." he muttered, walking past her.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 30 EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 5:19 pm

She sighed and nodded. "I'll see you later." She mumlbed softly and then walked into her apartment, sitting on the couch and sitting on her couch, her knees to her chest like always.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 30 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 5:44 pm

Jake came upstairs, going inside and closing the door. "So, what did he say?" he asked, sitting beside her and rubbing her shoulders. He at least knew not to be an ass at the moment. Not now anyway.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 30 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 6:49 pm

"He said that you're jealous and that you should get over it and that he's going to by dad's house to stay." she said softly, putting their short conversation in a nut shell.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 30 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 6:52 pm

"Cute." Jake muttered, rolling his eyes. "Well at least he's out of here." he added, chuckling. "So, you ok?" he asked, looking back at Charisma.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 30 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 7:06 pm

She shrugged. "I'm not sure."
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 30 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 7:13 pm

"What do you mean? You're not really all that hungover on this guy?" Jake asked, wondering.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 30 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 7:27 pm

"I honestly don'tknow how I feel." she mumbled, scared that he'd get mad.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 30 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 7:51 pm

"That's fine. Anyway, want something to eat?" Jake asked as he stood and went to the kitchen, just to the right of the living room.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 30 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 8:00 pm

She looked up at him. "You're nor mad at me?"
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 30 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 9:21 pm

"For what? It's his fault anyway." Jake muttered.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 30 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 7:41 pm

She sighed. "I don't want anything to eat. I think I'm just gonna to go bed." she mumbled, not wanting the ice cream either.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 30 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 8:47 pm

"Ok....Go to bed, sweetie." Jake muttered, coughing. Now he just felt stupid. What had he said? He sighed, rubbing his face and rushing to the bathroom to avoid her.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 30 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 9:11 pm

Charisma knew that he wasn't going to leave. She laid in bed for what seemed like forever before getting up and going to her living room. She sighing and ran her fingers through her hair. "Jake?" he was sitting on her couch.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 30 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 9:45 pm

Jake looked up, smiling. "Hey. You feeling better?" he asked, sitting up more. Of course he wouldn't leave. Not when she was feeling down and disastrous.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 30 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 9:48 pm

She moved into his lap and cuddled close to him, almost like a little kid who had a bad dream would cling to her dad. "I couldn't sleep." she said softly. It was still early but she still felt horrible.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 30 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 6:42 pm

Jake sighed. "Why? Having bad dreams or something?" he asked, kissing her head and cuddling her as a father would to their daughter.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 30 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 6:50 pm

((I'm on a different computer, That's why I'm not signed into Chat. I'm also working on homework so forgive me if I'm really slow. If you see me replying to fast or to much, could you remind me to get back on my homework lol. ^_^))

She shrugged. "No, not dreams. I'm worried about Dustin and that you're to jealous. I don't want you to be jealous, I love you. You're my boyfriend. But, I know that me worried about Dustin worrys you and I don't want you to do something bad..."
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 30 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 4:37 pm

Jake sighed. "I know I shouldn't be worried. But you know me." he said, shrugging and looking away. "I won't do anything bad, promise." he smiled, kissing her softly. "Feel better?"
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 30 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 7:11 pm

She shrugged. "A little. I really just need you to hold me like you are." she said, cuddling closer.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 30 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 3:47 pm

Jake smiled warmly. "Yeah, and I won't complain." he said, holding her tenderly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

\\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next