The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

\\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

\\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 19 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 10:04 pm

"Pain keeps me knowing that I'm alive." Dustin said, staring.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 19 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 10:17 pm

"I love Jake more than I loved you. I really really love him. We've been together for about 2 years." She said.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 19 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 10:19 pm

"That's fine....I won't interfere, ok? I'll be fine." Dustin said, nodding as they arrived at the door in silence afterwards. Walking inside, he yawned. "So, where am I sleeping?"
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 19 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 10:24 pm

"In my guest bedroom." she said. "It's this way." She took him down the hall, looking into her bedroom. Jake was sitting on her bed. She smiled, blowing him a kiss then taking Dustin to the guest room.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 19 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 6:13 pm

Dustin whistled. "Nice room. I'll definitely like it here." he smiled, sitting on the bed. His stuff was actually in a bag he brought, a backpack anyway. You could say he was living without any..walls. Like, living in his car until it had been towed away. Again. "Um, so..I guess I'll see you later tonight or something?" he asked nervously.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 19 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 6:19 pm

"Probably tomorrow." She said, shrugging. "Night." she said, leaving his room then going to hers.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 19 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 7:57 pm

Dustin sighed, nodding. "Night...." he mumbled, laying on the bed and huffing. Jake however grinned as Charisma walked in. "Hey, so, how many minutes til laundry is done to be put in for drying?" he asked as he sat up.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 19 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 8:06 pm

"About 35, 40 minutes." She said, laying on the bed with her head on his lap.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 19 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 8:13 pm

"I guess you don't want to take that shower then?" Jake asked as he caressed her cheek and looked down with a smile.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 19 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 8:19 pm

"I don't know. I need one. I really do..." she sighed but put a pillow on his lap and laid her head on the pillow. "But I'm really tired..."
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 19 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 9:40 pm

"Then don't take a shower today. It'll be fine. You can take one in the morning." Jake said, smiling more and closing his eyes. "I won't take one either, just put on lots of deoderant." he snickered.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 19 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 9:45 pm

She smiled, shaking her head. "Why will finish my laundry?"
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 19 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 9:48 pm

"Heh, good point. I could wash you.." Jake grinned, winking and cuddling what he could of Charisma. Dustin however grew sick with each giggle and laugh.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 19 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 9:59 pm

She smiled. "I'd like that. Maybe tomorrow... I need to finish my laundry though."
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 19 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 10:31 pm

"I'll get to it. Ok? Leave Dustin in his room and you in yours." Jake said, kissing her head.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 19 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 12:31 am

She nodded. "You'll really stay up and finish my laundry?" she asked, looking up at him. She had really found herself a great guy, and best of all, he wouldn't leave her.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 19 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 3:54 pm

"Oh yeah, but for a special fee." Jake said, winking and puckering his lips. "Gimme a good kiss and you're good." he said, grinning.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 19 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 6:52 pm

She looked at him, moving the pillow then straddling him. "One good kiss... What does that mean?"
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 19 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 7:00 pm

"Well, a kiss. What else?" Jake chuckled, sitting up a bit and hugging her around the waist.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 19 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 7:18 pm

She chuckled and then leaned down, kissing him.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 19 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 7:25 pm

Jake smiled back, kissing as well. "Well, how many minutes do we have left before I have to go down there?" he asked as his lips were still against hers.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 19 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 7:50 pm

"About thirty." she said, running her fingers through his hair, holding his head close to hers.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 19 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 7:57 pm

Jake kissed Charisma passionately once more, squeezing her rear. Dustin had heard the noises down the hall, making him almost gag. He still had lingering feelings for her, but knew they would never be returned.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 19 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 8:04 pm

She moaned softly, holding onto him tightly. She had a nice body, even though she was small.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 19 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 8:30 pm

Jake, pulled away and kissed Charisma's neck, panting. "You thinking what I'm thinking babe?" he asked, his hand sneaking under her shirt and rubbing the bare skin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

\\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private
Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next