The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

\\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

\\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 1:17 am

"No... Don't leave... I'll never see you again." she said, not knowing why she felt like this. Was it because Dustin was her first love? She sighed, hugging him. "Please don't leave me... You're my best friend."
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 2:00 pm

Dustin sighed, nodding. "Yeah, but it's a good pay there....We can keep in touch, promise." he said, smiling as he kissed her hands.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 2:40 pm

"I don't want you to leave." She said again, now realizing that she had dormant feelings for him. What would Jake think?
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 5:42 pm

Dustin sighed, shaking his head. "I can't stay here forever...unless you'd come with me.." he asked, kissing her softly.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 5:46 pm

She shook her head. "What about Jake? I can't."
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 6:19 pm

Dustin sighed, nuzzling her neck. "Then just come with me tonight....Tell him your dad was really sick or something. Lie." he said, kissing the one spot she always liked. He doubt Jake knew it.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 6:23 pm

Charisma bit back a moan. "Dustin I can't." she mumbled, her arms around his waist, holding herself close to him.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 6:53 pm

Dustin breathed over her neck, biting the tip of her ear. "Please, I beg you....I just want you for myself, Jake doesn't deserve you at all.." he groaned, holding her tight against him.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 6:57 pm

She let a tear roll down her cheek and she shook her head. "Dustin please don't make me do this..." she begged.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 7:27 pm

Dustin stopped, pulling away and looking down. "Sorry...I..I'll just take you home, ok?" he said, smiling weakly.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 7:31 pm

She looked at him and nodded. "Please don't leave... I want you here. With me." why was she acting like this? She had Jake. He loved her. She did have sex with him a lot but, that didn't change anything. She loved Jake.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 11:38 pm

Dustin sighed, closing his eyes. "I...I don't know if I can stand it." he muttered, biting his lip.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 11:55 pm

She sighed. "If I stay with you tonight will you not go to Texas?" she asked, looking up at him. She was probably making a huge mistake.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:02 pm

Dustin shook his head, sighing. "Don't stay with me tonight....It would be a mistake, Jake was here first pretty much....I can't take you away from him." he said, smiling but it was a crooked smile. He hated himself for those words.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 1:23 pm

she nodded. "Will you stay though?" she asked, her arms still locked around his waist.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 7:03 pm

Dustin looked down at her, silent. "No, I can't....I've always wanted to leave this town, but, it was with you that I wanted to leave with. If Jake is better than me, which is pretty obvious he is since he's stood by your side..then that's fine with me. Send me an invitation to the wedding when it's decided." he smiled, though it wasn't even real. He was faking all of it. He hated what he was saying, every word of it.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 7:25 pm

She sighed, burying her head in his chest. "Then I'll go with you." she said softly, shakily. She was making a huge mistake.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 9:39 pm

Dustin shook his head. "No, just..stay away." he said, his voice shaking as he got into his car and drove off. He couldn't do it, he couldn't force her.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 10:14 pm

She stood on the sidewalk, watching him. Slowly, she started walking, ending up at the graveyard, at her mom's grave no less. Charisma leaned down in front of Liberty's head stone. She didn't say anything, just looked at it until someone would call her.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 10:40 pm

Luckily enough, Craig called. He had wondered why Jake had called his place asking if she was there.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 10:58 pm

she let it ring for a while then answered her cell. "hi Daddy." she said softly.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 8:56 pm

Craig sighed. "Thank god you answered. Jake's been worried, where are you?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 9:03 pm

"I'm at Mommy's grave." she said softly.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 9:51 pm

"Why? What happened with that boy, Dustin?" Craig asked, almost immediately outraged.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 10:06 pm

"It's not him Daddy... It me." she said softly. "If Jake calls again, tell him I'll be home soon."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

\\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private
Page 7 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 24  Next