The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

\\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

\\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 10:27 pm

Craig sighed, shaking his head. "Why are you saying that? Please, baby, tell me what's wrong." he asked, scared that she was going to do something to herself.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 10:30 pm

"I'll tell you later Daddy, promise." she said. "I love you." she said, then closed her phone, putting it on her pocket.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 5:51 pm

Craig would've yelled but he was cut off. He sighed, shaking his head. "What has that fool done..?" he muttered. Jake however sighed also, calling her. He knew Dustin must've done something.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 6:16 pm

Charisma didn't answer her phone the next few times it rang. she only sat there, stareing at her mom's grave stone. "I miss you Mommy." she said softly, getting up and walking home. It would take her a while, but... she wanted to be alone right now.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 7:47 pm

Both Jake and Craig were in panic. It was already starting to get late, and it wasn't normal of her to be so late. "Oh god.." Jake muttered as he got up and looked through the windows despite the pain. He at least took two painkillers.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 10:36 pm

Charisma was walking up their side walk to his door. She was shivering she was so cold and she was crying softly. She really just needed Jake to hold her, to let her cry. Walking into their door, she looked up, almost breaking down completely when she saw him.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 10:41 pm

"Charisma!" Jake said, happy to see her and alive. He went to her, hugging her tightly even if his stitches hurt like hell. "Oh god, I was so worried....What's the matter?" he asked as he rubbed her all over to get her warm after closing the door.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 10:51 pm

"I'm so confused..." she said, crying into his shoulder. She wrapped her arms around his waist, crying hard.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 9:58 pm

Jake held Charisma in his arms, silent. It was Dustin. He knew it was his doing. "What did he do?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 10:05 pm

"He's leaving..." she said softly, slowly calming down. Then she realized how tightly she was holding onto him. she must be hurting him. Pulling away she wiped her eyes. "Did I hurt you?"
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 6:10 pm

Jake shook his head. "No, I'm not hurt. Just a bit sore and achy. But nothing fatal." he sighed, looking away. "Do you want to go after him?" he asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 6:17 pm

She looked away from him, taking another step away from him. "I don't know..."
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 7:02 pm

Jake looked away, scoffing. "Go, ok? If that's what you want, go. I'm fine with it.." he said, looking back and smiling weakly.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 7:20 pm

She looked at him, a tear rolling down her face. "But I don't know if it's what I want."
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 7:40 pm

Jake walked back to her, hugging her gently and kissing her head. "What does your heart want?" he asked softly.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 7:42 pm

she shook her head. "I don't know..."
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 8:08 pm

Jake grunted. "Then what do you think is right?" he asked, hoping she could shed some light on that.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 8:14 pm

She shook her head slowly again. "I don't know what's right..." She looked up at him. "What do you want me to do?"
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 8:39 pm

Jake sighed. "It's not up to me baby, it's up to you. I of course want you with me..but if you want to be with Dustin, then that's fine with me so long as you're happy." he said reluctantly.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 8:57 pm

She looked up at him, then looked down again. "I...I don't know... Let me think for a little while. Okay?" She asked, running her hands down his chest lovingly. "I'll go home. If I can make seance of everything then I'll come back."
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 9:06 pm

Jake sighed, nodding. "Yeah, ok...I'll be fine, so don't worry. Just think about things.." he said, smiling and kissing her softly.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 9:09 pm

She sighed, kissing him again and then walking out. Instead of going home, she walked to her dad's house. It wasn't to far away. Just walking into her old home, she saw her dad sitting on the couch and her uncle sitting at the table, one on the computer and one watching TV. She gave a weak smile to her uncle then went to her dad, laying her head in his lap and starting to cry. She was so confused and didn't know what to do.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 9:32 pm

Craig looked down suddenly, blinking. "Risma? Love, what's wrong?" he asked, having her sit up and hugging her tightly. Howard had heard the crying, but it seemed to be in Craig's department. She'd come to him when needed. He smiled however, knowing how tight they were.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 9:40 pm

"Dustin's leaving." she cried into his shoulder. "And for some reason... I don't want him to. I was almost going to go with him. Daddy I'm so confused..."
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 9:46 pm

Craig sighed, rubbing her back. "Dustin left you a long time ago, you should let him go. He's not the same boy..plus, think about Jake. He's been there for you. But also, don't just settle for someone, you should want them. So, think about things..you can stay the night while you think about it." he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

\\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private
Page 8 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 24  Next