The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

\\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 16 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

\\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 9 EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 10:04 pm

She chuckled. "Anything to get me to stay." she mumbled. She pulled away and wiped her tears. "I'll stay on one condition. We make a fort and have ice cream." she looked at her uncle. "All of us."
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 9 EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 10:09 pm

Howard grunted, but chuckled. "A fort? Hm, of what?" he asked, grinning as he put his laptop away. Craig however smiled, kissing her head. "That's my girl. I'll get the ice cream, you just make the fort." he shook his head, getting up and going to the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 9 EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 10:23 pm

"With the chairs and the couch pillows and blankets." She said, smiling at Howard.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 2:51 pm

Howard laughed. "Aw man, haven't done that in ages." he rolled his eyes, starting to gather the stuff to make their 'fort'.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 2:57 pm

She smiled. "That's my point. I need something to take my mind off of things." she sighed, getting the blankets they'd need.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 3:05 pm

Howard nodded, starting to build the fort with Charisma as then Craig came back with three bowls of ice cream. "Well, the fort looks good so far." he grinned.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 3:08 pm

Charisma smiled, putting pillows on the floor so they could all sit down. Then, she went to hug her dad. "I'm sorry I worried you." she said softly. "I was having problems..."
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 3:24 pm

"We know, baby." Craig said, smiling and rubbing her head as he sat down. He handed out the bowls and started eating his ice cream. Howard sighed. "So, what's your dilemma?"
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 3:32 pm

Charisma sighed, telling them everything that happened that morning. "now I don't know what to do... I don't know what I feel like this about Dustin but I really don't want to hurt Jake. He said that I should want someone. But I'm confused on who I want."
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 6:16 pm

Both Craig and Howard stayed silent. How could they help her out? It was her decision. "Well, all we can say is to follow your heart and just weigh out the pros and cons for both." Craig said, sighing. This wasn't much of his department.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 6:24 pm

Risma sighed, sitting down. "I just need to think about things." she mumbled. As the night went on and they watched movies, she thought about everything. She didn't want Dustin to leave, but he had already, that's why she found jake. All she wanted was for Dustin to be her friend, for him to stay so they could be her friend. She wanted Jake. She loved him and was going to marry him. Later that night, she looked at her dad. "Daddy... Can you give me a ride to Jakes? I-I need him right now."
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 6:30 pm

Craig sighed, hugging Charisma. "Are you sure?" he asked. Howard had already retired to his bed, having felt sleepy. However, he was afraid of letting her go. Imagine how Jake must be feeling.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 6:38 pm

she nodded. "Yes. I really need him." she said. "Please Daddy?"
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 7:19 pm

Craig nodded, taking her to his car and then driving to Jake's. Jake had taken his pain pills, falling asleep as soon as he hit the bed an hour ago.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 7:27 pm

Charisma kissed her dad's cheek. "Thank you daddy." she said softly, getting out of the car and going into Jake's apartment.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 7:29 pm

The pills were enough to take out a horse, so Jake wouldn't even hear a burglar breaking in. He snored though, letting his status known.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 7:34 pm

Chuckling, Charisma went to his room. Kissing his cheek, she smiled down at him. "I choose you." she whispered then took her clothes off, putting on one of his shirts and climbing into the bed with him, laying her head gently on his chest to fall asleep herself.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 7:57 pm

The next morning, Jake swore he heard and felt Charisma. Opening his eyes slowly, he saw her in his arms. "Charisma?" he said quietly. He was barely awake anyway, but he knew this was real. No dream.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 8:05 pm

Slowly waking up, she lifted her head and moved her hair out of her eyes, only making it more of a mess. "Hey." she said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 9:40 pm

Jake blinked. "Why are you here? I thought you went after Dustin..." he said, smiling weakly and kissing her softly.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 9:48 pm

She shook her head. "I want you." She said, kissing him back.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 10:12 pm

Jake sighed, pulling away and smiling. "I'm glad.." he muttered, not really caring much about Dustin then. "When did you come in? What time?" he asked, wondering why he didn't wake up aside from the pills knocking him out.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 10:17 pm

"Late last night." she said softly, laying her head back on his chest. "You were asleep."
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 9 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 10:57 pm

Jake sighed, closing his eyes. "Yeah, I had a killler ache and I took two of those pills..." he mumbled, still a bit drowsy.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 9 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 8:26 pm

She looked up at him again, moving her hair again, making it a mess, but that was usual. "Are you okay? Do you need anything?" she asked. She really would do anything for him. She loved him and wanted him, not Dustin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

\\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private
Page 9 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 16 ... 24  Next