The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

\\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 17 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

\\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 10 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 6:04 pm

Jake shook his head and got up slowly. "Just need to use the bathroom is all. I can handle that." he grunted as he slowly made his way to the bathroom. He closed the door, doing his business but taking longer than usual since he was still a bit sore.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 10 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 11:41 pm

When he came back, Charisma had taken over his spot in his bed and was dozing again.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 10 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 11:48 pm

Jake chuckled as he saw her sleeping, this time in his spot. He leaned over carefully, grunting but kissing her head. "Sweet dreams." he whispered as he draped his covers over her and made his way to the kitchen to make himself something to eat. At least without disturbing her.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 10 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 11:59 pm

Risma slept for at least an hour more. Getting up with her hair a mess and her shirt riding up, she made her way out to the main room. She saw him washing his dishes and smiled, going to stand behind him and wrapped her arms around his waist loosely so not to hurt him. she kissed the back of his shoulder then rested her head on the back of his neck.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 10 EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 5:25 pm

Jake tensed up a bit but smiled. "Morning." he said gently as he turned around and kissed her head. "Sleep good?" he asked as he hugged her back. Obviously his was a more gentle hug since his pain killers were starting to wear off. "Hungry?"
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 10 EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 7:22 pm

she smiled, leaning her head on his shoulder. "I'm starving. Let's get my dad and uncle and we can go out. Do you feel up to that?"
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 10 EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 7:42 pm

Jake chuckled, nodding. "Ok, so long as I don't have to move around too much. You know why." he said, sighing. "Go get dressed, it won't take me long." he said, letting go.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 10 EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 7:49 pm

she hung onto him for a little while longer before kissing his shoulder and letting go. "Are you excited for me to move in?" she asked, going to the bed room.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 10 EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 8:19 pm

Jake looked at Charisma and smiled. "You're considering it now?" he asked, excited and walking past her as he was going to get a nice casual shirt and jeans.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 10 EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 8:25 pm

"what do you mean considering? I thought it was set." she said softly.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 10 EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 8:44 pm

"You know what I mean. So, when will you? Starting anyway." Jake said as he put on a black short sleeve shirt with open collar and jeans with sandals.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 10 EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 9:18 pm

Charisma put on whatever clothes she had there and turned to him. "I guess we could today. It's your day off and I don't have a job anymore..." she said. "If you're up to it that is."
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 10 EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 9:29 pm

"You'll get another job soon, don't worry. And uh, we can do that after hanging out with your dad and uncle, ok?" Jake said, smiling. He was feeling better now, since Dustin left. No more problems.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 10 EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 9:34 pm

She nodded. "Let me call daddy, see if he's free." she said, sitting on the bed with her phone. "where do you want to go, babe?" she asked Jake.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 10 EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 10:32 pm

Jake stretched slowly, sighing as he sat beside her and shrugged. "Anywhere, we could just hang out at that cafe near the beach." he smiled.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 10 EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 10:41 pm

She nodded, calling her dad, laying down on the pillows, waiting for him to pick up.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 5:29 pm

Craig picked up, yawning. He stayed up watching a football game pretty much, just to kink out his nerves about his daughter going back to Jake's. "Hm?" was his reply.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 5:37 pm

She chuckled. "Hi Daddy." she said cheerfully.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 7:32 pm

Craig smiled, happy to hear his daughter wasn't in a bad mood, or depressed for that matter. "Hi, sweetheart. Why call so early?"
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 7:36 pm

"Jake and I were wondering if you wanted to go out." she said, rubbing Jake's back. She was laying down and he was sitting up. She felt rather clingly with him right now.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 7:50 pm

Craig yawned, shrugging. "Well, I guess it could be fun. But isn't Jake sort of still hurting?" he asked, wondering why she suddenly wanted to go out when her own man wasn't even in the best of states.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 7:55 pm

"He says he's up to it." she said softly, slowly sitting up again. "You know I wouldn't go if he wasn't okay with this."
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 8:13 pm

Craig nodded, rubbing his eyes. "Ok then, where will we be going?" he asked, knowing she'd probably want Howard in too.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 8:16 pm

"That one Cafe by the beach. The one that mommy liked..." she said.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 8:58 pm

"Oh...well, that's fine. What time?" Craig asked. He still had a bit of a problem just even walking by that cafe. But, heck, it has been years.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

\\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private
Page 10 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 17 ... 24  Next