The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

\\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

\\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 11 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 9:03 pm

"Half hour or so." she said softly. "Are you sure you're okay with that place?" she asked. It was her favorite just because it had been her mom's and she had some good memories. Painful, but good.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 11 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 9:51 pm

Craig nodded to himself, sighing. "Yes. It's been years..." he muttered, smiling weakly. "I'll get ready and meet you there with Howard, alright?" he said as Jake nuzzled her neck.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 11 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 10:20 pm

She nodded slowly, wrapping an arm around Jakes shoulders. "Yeah, See ya."
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 11 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 10:30 pm

Jake smiled, kissing her neck as she hung up. "Man, it's too bad I have this injury, ugh." he joked, hugging her gently. "So, who's driving?"
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 11 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 10:34 pm

She moaned softly and sighed, holding his head there. "Oh... I'll take care of everything once you're able." she joked. "And I'm driving... If you don't mind."
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 11 EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 4:18 pm

Jake nodded, not minding at all. "Eh, it's fine. Let's just get going." he mumbled, getting up and yawning.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 11 EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 4:29 pm

She nodded, getting up also and pulling on some clothes.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 3:26 pm

As soon as they got ready, Jake made his way to the door slowly. "God, I should've brought that wheelchair from the hospital with me, hell, I need it sometimes." he mumbled to himself as he opened the door for her.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 3:38 pm

She stepped inside and looked at him. "You okay?" She asked, taking his hand. "We could leave if this is to much, my dad would understand."
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 8:04 pm

"It's fine, just stings like a bitch." Jake said, smiling. "Anyways, let's get going, I bet your dad's already there moping with your uncle." he said, trying to disregard his pain.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 8:08 pm

She sighed, nodding, finding her dad instantly. She honestly felt bad that she dragged everyone here. Jake was still healing and her dad hated this place. It was to painful for him.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 9:50 pm

Both Craig and Howard were waiting by the entrance to the cafe, seeing her and waving. Jake walked beside her as best he could, smiling and waving back. Once in talking range, Craig hugged his daughter and patted Jake's shoulder. He was doing his best not to break down. "So, let's go inside, shall we?" he smiled.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 9:56 pm

"Are you going to be okay daddy?" she asked. "I shouldn't have picked this place..." she sighed. "This was a bad idea."
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 10:34 pm

Craig grunted, sighing. "I'm a big boy, and yes..this is fine. Don't worry so much." he smiled, rubbing her head and going inside with the three. Howard stayed quiet, especially since this place held many memories.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 10:35 pm

Charisma went to her uncle as they walked, taking his hand. "What about you? You haven't said anything..."
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 11 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 10:00 pm

Howard sighed, chuckling. "I can handle the pain, your mother was like a sister to me and not just because of the marriage she had with my brother. I just wonder how Craig feels right now, what he's thinking. " he muttered as Jake tried to console her father with jokes and other topics of conversation.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 11 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 10:03 pm

"this was a bad idea... Why didn't you stop me?" she asked, looking at her uncle.

((You're on!!! xD))
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 11 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 10:13 pm

((XD Yeah, but I'm so busy lately! *cuddles*))

"Hey, he has to get over his guilt. He's gotten better, trust me. But he has to face this sooner or later, better now than to never return. It'd be insulting your mom and you know it." Howard said, looking at her and knowing she knew what he meant.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 11 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 10:19 pm

She nodded, looking at her dad. "but still... It was just a few days ago we had her anniversary of death... and if I'm not worried about my dad I'm worried about my lover... He's hiding the pain you can see it."
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 11 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 10:47 pm

Howard sighed, shaking his head. "I think Jake doesn't mind. He wants to be here for you and wants to help out with your dad. Unless you think he's so weak.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 11 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 10:49 pm

She shook her head as they were led to a table. "I just want this place to stay in the family and today seemed like a good day to celebrate life..." she said, taking her uncles hand.

((I've been bored. lol))
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 11 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 11:29 pm

"I know, and you picked a good place. Don't worry." Howard smiled, squeezing her hand and sitting down. Jake was sitting beside Craig who seemed at least bright and not depressed. "Ok, let's order." Howard said, smiling and grabbing his menu. Jake looked over his options as Craig was silent but looking as well.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 11 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 11:32 pm

Charisma sat between Jake and her dad. She leaned over and kissed her dad's cheek. "I love you, Daddy." she said softly, smiling at him.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 10:15 pm

Craig smiled, nodding. "Love ya too sweetheart, but I'm fine. No worries." he said, taking a deep breath as he ordered an old favorite of the cafe's. Jake ordered something new and watched as Howard kept watch on his brother whilst ordering as well.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 10:24 pm

Charisma smiled, ordering what she usually got then leaned over to kiss jake's neck, right under his ear. "I love you, too,"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

\\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private
Page 11 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 24  Next