The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

\\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

\\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 11:57 pm

Slowly, Charisma woke up, sighing. She slowly sat up, rubbing her eyes. "Yeah?" she asked before she smelled the food.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 9:44 pm

Jake too woke up, groaning a bit. He didn't like her getting off him. The nurse informed her that this was the food for Jake. The patient. "Enjoy, sir." she said, leaving the room. Jake slowly sat up, groaning and pulling the table that was attached to the bed towards him. "You hungry? I don't think I'd be eating the jello.." he mumbled, chuckling weakly.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 10:08 pm

"That's all you offer me?" she asked. "The jello?"
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 10:20 pm

"Then take the cheeseburger. I'm not very hungry either way." Jake shrugged, taking the applesauce and beginning to eat it.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 10:28 pm

"I'll take half if you'll eat half." she offered. "You have to eat."
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 10:42 pm

Jake groaned. "Fine." he said, tearing the cheeseburger in half and grinning as it was warm. He loved it when the cheese was still warm. He then attacked his half, swallowing it in mere bites. "This is good, man." he said, shaking his head in approval and drinking the apple juice. It's like being back in kindergarten or something, the things he was given to eat.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 10:54 pm

She chuckled. "Looks like you're feeling better."
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 7:37 pm

Jake smiled. "A little bit. I'm not up to full speed." he said, finishing his jello. "You should drink the apple juice, I think I'm good for now." he said, laying back and sighing.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 11:18 pm

She nodded and drank the apple juice. "You should be able to go home today." she said.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 11:19 pm

"Yeah and thankfully my parents don't live here and are on that cruise." Jake muttered, chuckling. He closed his eyes momentarily, sighing. "So...still want to be my fiancee?" he asked, chuckling weakly. After all that happened between them this week, well, he would be running for the hills by now.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 11:13 pm

she nodded. "Yes. Nothing is going to scare me away. Ever." she said softly, kissing his cheek.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 9:33 pm

"Good." Jake grinned. Pretty soon, the doctor signed the lease, letting him go home but a week off from work with full compensation still. He sighed on the way home, looking over Charisma. "Man, now I want you when I can't have you..." he whined playfully.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 10:11 pm

She chuckled. "You'll have to wait a week." She said playfully. "Do you want me to stay with you? I have that date with Dustin in a few hours."
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 10:46 pm

"It's fine. I'm probably gonna end up watching movies. Go. I'll be fine." Jake said, smiling, winking. "Just don't let Dustin charm you away." he said, sighing.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 11:05 pm

She smiled, pulling into his apartment complex. He'd probably be happier at his house, not hers. "Alright. i'll stay to make sure you'll be alright. Then come home later."
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 11:19 pm

Jake shook his head. "I'll be fine. At least I can still move." he said, getting out slowly and wincing. Man it hurt! He sighed, going into his apartment and waving to her despite that she was starting to get out. "Just go!" he said, smiling and going inside.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 11:22 pm

Charisma sighed, glaring at him. She hated sometimes how freakin independent he was sometimes. Sighing, she went back to her apartment, plugging in her phone to charge and taking a shower. After getting out, she did her make up and hair, waiting for a call from Dustin.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 11:33 pm

Dustin soon called, smiling as she answered. "Hey, I'm coming right now, k? So get ready." he said, hanging up as he was already on the way to Charisma's. He'd rather pick her up instead of meeting up somewhere. Within fifteen minutes of that call, a knock was at the door.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 11:39 pm

Charisma opened her door and smiled at him. "Hey." she said. "Let me get my purse." she said, leaving the door open so he could walk in if he wanted.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 10:32 pm

Dustin nodded, walking in and closing the door. It was a bit humid outside and he just hated it sometimes. "So, how's uh, Jake? I got a call from your dad a while ago that he had a surgery?" he asked, smiling. He wasn't as jealous anymore. He decided to take things slow.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 10:55 pm

"Yeah..." she said, coming back into the room. "His appendix burst last night. I don't think I've ever been so scared since my mom in a while."
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 10:55 pm

Dustin cringed just hearing about it. "Ouch...That sucks...Well, let's get going then." he said, smiling as he went back downstairs and waited for her to get back inside the car. "Off to the cafe then, right?" he asked once she got in.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 10:59 pm

"Yeah, sure." she smiled, buckling up.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 11:32 pm

Dustin started to drive to the cafe, sighing. "It seems like it's gonna rain..." he said, trying to change the subject. "So you're ok?"
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 11:37 pm

She nodded slowly. "Distracted..." she said softly. "But fine."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

\\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private
Page 5 of 24Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 24  Next