The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

\\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

\\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 10:59 pm

"Should I take you to the hospital myself or call an ambulance?" she asked, getting off the bed and knealing next to him.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 8:01 pm

"J-Just start the car!" Jake groaned, gritting his teeth and writhing as he held his side where his appendix would be. He felt like all his senses were just being twisted and his insides being tugged at.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 8:17 pm

She nodded, grabbing the car keys then kissed his forehead. "Just take your time, okay?" she said.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 8:32 pm

Jake groaned, getting up and slowly walking after Charisma as she had rushed outside to start the car. "Augh, god..." he hissed, struggling to move faster and carefully down the stairs after closing the door to her apartment. He was relieved to see that the car was roaring, ready to go to the hospital as he got to it.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 8:34 pm

She leaned over from the drivers side and opened his door for him. "you okay?" she asked, obviously worried.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 9:18 pm

"Yeah, just peachy." Jake muttered as he got in and hissed. "Ouch!" he yelped, closing his eyes tightly. "J-Just drive, please.." he whimpered.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 9:28 pm

She nodded, trying to drive fast for also so that it wouldn't hurt him to much. She looked over at him at a red light and reached over to touch his cheek. "I love you." she said softly.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 9:49 pm

Jake really only hoped he wouldn't have a burst appendix. It could lead to his downfall, which sucked. He saw the sign for the hospital up ahead, closing his eyes and shuddering. He felt a fever come on, making his skin redden a bit. He fliched as her hand touched his face.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 9:57 pm

She pulled it away almost instantly and sighed, almost speeding to the hospital. She parked, got out and went to his side of the car, helping him out.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 10:08 pm

Jake almost screamed as he got out. It was an undeniable pain as he walked inside. Obviously he was tended to pretty quickly, getting put into the ER. She was allowed to follow, of course. But as he was examined, the doctor was quick to rush him into surger. "Ma'am, this man has a ruptured Appendix, he needs surgery to remove the excess or he's dead. Please, stay here and fill out what you can of his paperwork until we can resolve this." he said, leaving with a groaning Jake.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 10:15 pm

Sami nodded, watching Jake. "I love you." she said to him as she watched him go. She was handed some paper work and she did what she knew which was quite a lot. Then, she just sat there, fidgeting and worrying. Sighing, she pulled out her phone which she luckly grabbed. She called her dad.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 10:26 pm

It was hours, around five to six til Jake was safely put into a recovery room upstairs. A nurse came to Sami, informing her that the surgery was a success and where he was sleeping. He had been given a sedative, something to keep the pain from getting to him. Just recoverin would hurt.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 10:28 pm

Sami handed the nurse the paper work that was almost done, and went up to Jake, sitting in a chair beside him.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 10:40 pm

Jake was sleeping by the time she got into the room. He was exhausted and was still on the drugs. It was an hour before he woke up. "Hm...Charisma?"
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 10:51 pm

Charisma got up and went to stand next to him. "Hey Jake." she said, taking his hand. "how are you feeling?"
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 11:00 pm

Jake groaned quietly, sighing. "Better, now that..you're here." he muttered tiredly, smiling weakly. He squeezed her hand and scoffed. "Am I ok?"
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 11:09 pm

She nodded. "You are now." she said softly, kissing his forehead.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 11:12 pm

"I'm guessing I have a huge scar somewhere...Great." Jake complained, closing his eyes. "You should go back.." he muttered, sighing. Soon her phone rang, it being Craig. He had been busy during those few hours, working.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 11:29 pm

"I'm not leaving." she said, grabbing her phone. "Hey daddy." she answered.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 11:34 pm

Craig sighed. "Where are you?" he asked, expecting the worst. Jake only sucked in his breath as he moved the wrong way.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 11:43 pm

She looked at him, going to sit back and sit beside him. "I'm at the hospital." She said softly.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 9:47 pm

"Wait, why?" Craig asked, alarmed.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 10:02 pm

She sighed. "Jake's apendix burst." she said, kissing her fiance's hand.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 10:40 pm

"Ouch....Well, serves him right for his overreacting towards your friendship with Dustin.." he mumbled. Craig though did feel bad for the guy. Jake sighed, smiling at Charisma.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 11:01 pm

"So, you're saying that he deserves this?" she asked, a little upset.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

\\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private
Page 3 of 24Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 24  Next