The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

\\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

\\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 4:57 pm

"Maybe. You?" Jake asked, smirking and winking. He only had just the idea of being overly romantic than usual for their anniversary, dinner and all.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 5:03 pm

"Besides for the gift of a night of sex?" she asked, teasing. she had a nice present for him.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 6:09 pm

"Oh wow, you're more dirty than a pregnant lady." Jake laughed hard, smiling. Seriously, she had a really huge sex drive and it wasn't even funny. Then again, he never complained.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 6:15 pm

She shrugged, totally unashamed with it. "I found someone who gives it to me the way I like it." she said. "And I've never heard you complain."
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 6:19 pm

Out of all the shy men in the world, Jake was not at all ashamed. Though he was always surprised. "Oh I know that pretty well by your screaming. Also, I'll never complain being with you, Risma." he smiled, kissing her forehead.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 6:27 pm

She smiled. "I know you're satisfied by your screaming too." she teased. It was only when they were really into it when he screamed and that was only once.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 8:30 pm

"Hey, that was one time and we were going at it pretty heavy." Jake muttered, blushing. Still, it was pretty exciting just thinking about it.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 8:34 pm

She smiled and kissed his cheek. "I know." she said softly. "But it is me who's screaming most of the time. that's the way it should stay."
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 10:08 pm

"I know, I like to keep it that way." Jake winked, kissing her softly. "Now, wanna watch some TV and relax?" he asked, smiling as he just took off his jeans and remained in his shirt and boxers. He had a feeling he'd be sleeping there tonight.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 10:23 pm

She shrugged. "If you don't have anywhere to go." she said. "You don't always have to stay here."
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 10:34 pm

"Baby, I want to stay here. It's fun, and it's nice to sleep with you in my arms at night." Jake muttered, smiling and blushing a bit. He never admitted this kind of stuff freely.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 10:41 pm

She smiled. "You're excited for me to move in with you, aren't you?" she asked, smiling more and cuddling with him.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 10:58 pm

"Oh hell yes. Definitely." Jake said, smiling widely. He held her in his arms, cuddling. "You?"
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 11:07 pm

She shrugged and made a face. "Eh... It'll be a nice change." she said playfully.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 11:11 pm

Jake nodded, chuckling. "Alright then, we should get to sleeping.." he smiled, kissing her head and closing his eyes.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 11:16 pm

"Really? That's it? I thought we were going to watch a movie." she said, sitting up and looking at him.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 11:16 pm

"Heh, just kidding. What movie do you wanna watch?" Jake asked as he sat up more.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 11:30 pm

"I don't know... The note book?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 11:34 pm

"Eh, sure." Jake said, getting off the bed to put the DVD in. He then grabbed the remote and pressed play once on the menu and got under the covers with Charisma.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 11:40 pm

Charisma smiled, cuddling close to Jake and laying her head on his chest.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 11:56 pm

Jake smiled, kissing her head and watching the movie. This was his second time seeing it.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 12:03 am

"I love you Jake." she smiled.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 9:24 pm

Jake nodded, smiling. But within the next half hour, he sucked in a breath and grunted, closing his eyes tightly. He felt like his side was about to burst. "Ow..shit." he cursed, gritting his teeth.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 9:34 pm

Charisma instantly sat up, looking at his face with worried eyes. "Jake? What is it?"
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 10:54 pm

I-I think it's my appendix. Agh..." Jake groaned, holding his side and panting. He yelped, falling off the bed and cursing. "Augh!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

\\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private
Page 2 of 24Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 24  Next