The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

\\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

\\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 14 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 9:15 pm

Jake had slept very well in for over six hours. He woke up, sore on his side but feeling a bit better. Not dizzy. He then looked around, licking his dry mouth as he sat up. Slowly he got up from bed and looked in the living room. "Charisma?"
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 14 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 9:23 pm

She looked up and smiled. "Hey." she said as she got up. "Feeling any better?"
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 14 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 10:04 pm

Jake smiled, sighing. "Yeah, little bit. Sore, but better. What are you up to?" he asked as he sat beside her.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 14 EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 12:21 am

She sighed and frowned at the computer. "Filling out job applications. I've done everything from Cold Stone Creamery to Walmart." She said.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 14 EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 5:34 pm

Jake grunted. "Really? You know I can support you for a while. I got lots of money in my 401k. I'm smart in spending.." he said, kissing her head as he sat beside her.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 14 EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 5:40 pm

She smiled. "I know you are, but, I don't want you to spend your 401k on me..."
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 14 EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 5:44 pm

"Well, you could just move in with me now. You know? I'm sure I can work something out with my boys and get your stuff in here and settled. Then you won't have to worry about rent, I usually pay mine pretty early and the bills are taken care of from my account. Eh, only thing to worry about is about food and I guess making good use of electricity and stuff." Jake said, smiling. He tried to see the bright side of things. Then again, with his injury, he was hoping they were still paying him at work.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 14 EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 5:47 pm

"I am moving in here. I just need to leave you and get my stuff packed." she shrugged. "You know that I would help with expenses, but the only way for me to do so, is if I get a job."
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 14 EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 6:13 pm

"I'll help with the expenses, sheesh. Worry-wart." Jake smiled, winking. "Just do what's needed and get in here."
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 14 EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 6:14 pm

She sighed and kissed his cheek. "I love you."
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 14 EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 6:56 pm

Jake smiled, nodding. "I know. I love you too." he replied, kissing her softly. "Now, how about we watch a movie or something? I'm starving and aching for affection." he grinned.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 14 EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 7:05 pm

She smirked and turned the computer off. "The kind of affection I want to give you will probably make you pop your stitches again."
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 14 EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 7:14 pm

Jake laughed. "I know, and it kills me. But uh, I just meant like cuddling and snuggling." he said, smiling as he held his arms out.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 14 EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 7:20 pm

She smiled and slowly moved into his lap, making sure not to hurt him. "I love how I got a guy who doesn't mind cuddling."
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 14 EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 7:49 pm

Jake chuckled, nodding. "Hey, I'm an injured man here. Of course I'm not going to mind." he said as he hugged her and kissed her cheek. He then grabbed the remote and handed it to her.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 14 EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 7:57 pm

"OOh, my special day." she smiled. "My boyfriend wants to cuddle and he's letting my have the remote." She said then kissed his cheek.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 14 EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 9:06 pm

Jake grunted, pouting a bit. "What, I'm never this good?" he asked, nudging her shoulder with his head.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 14 EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 9:12 pm

"no, you're always this good." she smiled, kissing his cheek again then put the channel on the movie network.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 14 EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 9:23 pm

Jake watched the channel, sighing as he saw a movie he disliked. "The Notebook? Really? It's way too dramatic.." he mumbled, groaning.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 14 EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 9:25 pm

"But it's suck a sweet movie... He stays with her forever, tey even die together." she sighed then looked at him. "Promise me that you and I will be like that. That no matter what happens, we'll always love each other."
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 14 EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 10:12 pm

Jake smiled softly, chuckling. "Yeah, I know....I promise." he said, kissing her softly and caressing her cheek. "You know I love you.."
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 14 EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 10:27 pm

She nodded and kissed him again. "And you know i love you."
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 14 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 12:14 am

"Ok, now let me make you happy by putting up with this movie." Jake said, having her face the TV.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 14 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 12:16 am

"We can put on something else. I mean, you're the injured one." she said softly.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 14 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 5:44 pm

Jake shook his head, smiling. "Nah, it's fine. You're the one having to put up with my whining, so, it's ok." he said as he rested his head on hers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

\\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private
Page 14 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 24  Next