The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

\\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 19 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

\\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 15 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 10:53 pm

"What whining?" she asked, confused.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 15 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 10:57 pm

Jake groaned. "With my cursing and complaining about how I could've done this or that, you know? Agh, just watch the movie, please." he said, closing his eyes and getting comfy.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 15 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 11:05 pm

She giggled and kissed his cheek, watching the movie like he said.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 15 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 11:07 pm

Jake smiled, taking a deep breath and finding himself falling asleep again. It was a good thing he didn't drool. The rain continued to fall down, hard. That's one factor contributing to his falling asleep besides being all warm while holding Charisma.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 15 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 11:20 pm

by the time the movie was over, Charisma looked at him and smiled, she kissed his lips, waking him up again.

((I have to do some dishes. BRB))
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 15 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 11:54 pm

Jake groaned, opening his eyes and looking back at her. He then leaned back, stretching and yawning."It's over?"
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 15 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 11:57 pm

she nodded. "Yes love, it is."
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 15 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 9:58 pm

Jake smiled, yawning again. "Great. Hopefully I didn't snore.." he mumbled as he grabbed the remote and went through the channels.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 15 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 12:21 am

She shook her head. "no, bt you did drool." she said. Of course, she was teasing she just wanted to see his reaction to that.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 15 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 11:28 pm

Jake moved away a little and checked his mouth for any wetness. He grunted as he found none. "Haha, very funny." he said, pouting and nudging her in the side with his arm.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 15 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 11:52 pm

She smiled. "Well, you're always so paranoid about drooling, I had to say something..."
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 15 EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 12:04 am

"I'm not paranoid, just clean.." Jake said, scoffing as he yawned. "Hungry?" he asked as his stomach growled a bit.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 15 EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 12:11 am

She nodded and got off of him and before he could get up, she kissed him, making sure he stayed down. "I'll get you something, you stay here, I don't want you hurting yourself."
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 15 EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 12:38 am

Jake sighed, smiling. "Ok, babe. Whatever you say." he said, chuckling as he grabbed the remote and went through the channels.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 15 EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 1:11 am

She made them a couple of sandwiches, ginving him a glass of juice with his. "You should feel special, I'm not always going to make you lunch like this."
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 15 EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 1:21 am

"Aw, ok. Thanks though, babe." Jake grinned as he wolfed down the sandwiches and drank the juice.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 15 EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 1:00 pm

She smiled, eating a little slower than him. "I think I should go home, do a little packing." She said softly.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 15 EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 2:49 pm

"Really? Eh..I guess. Might as well, but remember, it's all on me. The costs." Jake said, eating whatever was left over.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 15 EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 4:37 pm

"At least the costs I decide to tell you about are on you." she smirked, getting up and putting on her skater shoes.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 15 EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 5:31 pm

"What? Oh come on!" Jake laughed. "What's that supposed to mean?" he asked, grinning.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 15 EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 5:54 pm

She shrugged. "I don'tknow." she said, kissing him again.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 15 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 11:16 pm

Jake sighed kissing back and smiling. "Ok, so, I guess the faster you get home, the quicker the packing will be. So, go." he said, winking.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 15 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 11:43 pm

She smiled and kissed him once again. "If you need anything, you'll tell me, right? You wont try to handle it yourself?" she asked , holding his face in her hands.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 15 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 11:34 pm

Jake huffed, staring at her. "Yeah, I promise. But don't worry, I'll be good. The game's coming on today so, I'm going nowhere but on this couch." he said, smiling and kissing her softly. "Go. I want you in here as fast as possible."
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 15 EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 12:38 am

She nodded and kissed him again. "alright. I'll be quick." she said, grabbing her purse. She kissed him one more time before leaving.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

\\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private
Page 15 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 19 ... 24  Next