The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

\\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

\\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 18 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 7:04 pm

"Oh..well uh, good luck with that. I gotta get unpacked a little bit myself..So, take care, ok?" Dustin said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 18 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 7:05 pm

"You're hanging up?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 18 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 7:30 pm

"Uh well...I don't know what else to talk to you about....except that I miss you..alot." Dustin muttered, blushing lightly.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 18 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 7:33 pm

"Well, that's your fault for moving away isn't it?" she asked, knowing how he meant it.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 18 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 7:51 pm

"I did it because I was hurting you more than I was helping." Dustin said, getting defensive.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 18 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 7:52 pm

She sighed. She didn't want to go there, but, this had to be said. "Dustin, it hurt me more when you left than almost anything ever has."
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 18 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 8:19 pm

"Well...would you want me to move back?" Dustin asked, gulping and hoping she might not.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 18 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 8:20 pm

"Only if you want to." she said softly.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 18 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 10:03 pm

"Eh, soon...I just got here you know. Sheesh." Dustin muttered, chuckling.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 18 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 10:10 pm

"Alright, as long as you're happy..." she said softly. "Oh, hey, my dad's back. I gotta go."
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 18 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 10:58 pm

"Alright see ya. Be careful." Dustin said, hanging up and smiling. "She's doing good.." he muttered, going back to his own business. Craig had come up with the truck and stopped before Charisma, getting out. "Ok, hopefully this will be the last." he said as he started putting stuff in.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 18 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 11:01 pm

"It will be." she said, helping him put stuff in the truck.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 18 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 12:00 am

Craig then got in the truck once it was done. "Ok, come on. Let's get back to your boyfriend, I think he's getting lonely." he said, chuckling as he then drove off once she was inside. "So...can I trust that you'll make the right decision..getting off those pills or staying? Have you even figured that out yet?"
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 18 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 12:07 am

"It depends on what the lack of pills does to me." she said softly, looking out her window.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 18 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 12:14 am

"Just be careful...please." Craig said, afraid he'd have to go through the same thing with his own daughter. That was enough pain.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 18 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 12:19 am

She nodded. "I will. I promise Daddy. You're not going to loose me."
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 18 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 8:33 pm

Craig then parked before Jake's place, sighing as he got out of the truck and started to get things in. Jake was on the couch, having been told off by Charisma's dad. "Hey, is Charisma with you?" he asked, smiling. Craig nodded, grunting as he put down another box.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 18 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 8:37 pm

Charisma gave her dad a look as she went around the truck and hugged Jake. "Hey baby." she smiled.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 18 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 10:26 pm

Jake hugged back, kissing her head. "Hey, sweet thing. No trouble at all?" he asked, mostly towards Charisma and her father in general. The poor man was old! "No trouble at all, helps with my aches a little bit." Craig said, smiling as he came in with other things.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 18 EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 1:49 pm

She smiled, kissing Jake one more time before going to the car to help bring things in.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 18 EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 4:43 pm

Craig sighed, stretching. "Well, just sit there and watch. Make sure nothing falls out." he grinned, joking with his soon to be son in law. He then left after Charisma, getting more boxes until they were done.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 18 EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 4:54 pm

Charisma smiled, sighing at all the boxes she now had to unpack and find places for. "Well... that whole thing only took a day..."
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 18 EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 7:41 pm

Craig nodded, stretching again. "Well, you can unpack em tomorrow. It's late anyway, I gotta get back to your uncle before he gets all antsy about me again." he rolled his eyes. His brother always thought that he was still thinking of offing himself, despite that he had gotten over his wife's death...little by little.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 18 EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 7:45 pm

She smiled and nodded, hugging her dad. "Thanks for helping me Daddy." she said softly.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 18 EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 7:58 pm

Craig nodded, hugging his daughter tight. "Be good, please." he chuckled, kissing her head and leaving. Jake sighed, grunting. "Damn it, it sucks that I can't help.." he complained.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private   \\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

\\You kidnapped me to protect me?// - Private
Page 18 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24  Next