The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Me and Steph only!!!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

Me and Steph only!!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Me and Steph only!!!   Me and Steph only!!! - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 10:38 pm

"No, it's not wrong," she murmured, slowly moving towards the hospital bed. "I was just curious..." She sat down on the edge of it and scooted to move to a more comfortable position.
Back to top Go down
https://beanscorner.forumotion.net
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Me and Steph only!!!   Me and Steph only!!! - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 9:59 pm

Matthew nodded, sighing. "I'm just glad that you weren't killed.." he muttered, sitting down in the same chair and looking over her. "So, you have no idea what that birthmark is, do you? The one that seems to look like a tear drop?" he asked, his eyes glancing over it and then back to her face. He already was expecting her to maybe freak out or just think he was very perceptive.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Me and Steph only!!!   Me and Steph only!!! - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 10:01 pm

She relaxed herself into the pillows and bed, looking at him. "My birthmark? It's just a birthmark," she murmured, running her fingertips over the place where her birthmark was subconsciously. What did he mean?
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Me and Steph only!!!   Me and Steph only!!! - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 10:49 pm

Matthew chuckled. She was naive and it seemed she wasn't told by anyone yet. "That mark, resembles what your purpose is to certain people..." he replied, trying to make it not too harsh. "You're a breed mate, as odd as that sounds...." he said, just deciding to put it out there.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Me and Steph only!!!   Me and Steph only!!! - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 10:51 pm

She furrowed her eyebrows. "Certain people," she asked. "Breedmate? What are you talking about," she looked at him as if he had two heads.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Me and Steph only!!!   Me and Steph only!!! - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 11:05 pm

Matthew chuckled, his fangs showing clearly. "Well, a breedmate is what the title entails. You're a special kind of woman that can only bare a vampire's..children." he said, smirking a bit. He was already guessing she'd scream and call for help.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Me and Steph only!!!   Me and Steph only!!! - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 11:11 pm

She stared at him, dumbfounded. If he tried anything, she could just touch him and the doctors would say he had a heart attack. No big deal, right? But was she strong enough yet to use her curse? She'd have to be...
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Me and Steph only!!!   Me and Steph only!!! - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 11:40 pm

"I also know you must have some sort of power, correct?" Matthew asked, his fangs hiding once more. They resembled more of a viper's fangs, hiding just flat under the roof of it's mouth. "You don't have to be afraid of me, I saved you for good reason."
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Me and Steph only!!!   Me and Steph only!!! - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 12:14 am

"How did you know about that," she murmured, more panicked now. At least he can't touch me, she kept repeating to herself over and over mentally.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Me and Steph only!!!   Me and Steph only!!! - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 8:30 pm

"I come from something that's called The Order. It's like a hierarchy for vampires and our fathers were known as the Gen. You however, are one of few women whom are given the priviledge to bear our children, those who will have great powers and continue to try and restore order within our race...You've noticed the string of murders, have you not?" Matthew asked, raising a brow. He knew this was a lot to take in, but he had no time. He'd have to leave the hospital soon.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Me and Steph only!!!   Me and Steph only!!! - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 8:44 pm

She nodded slowly. She'd heard about the murders on the radio and television. They'd had no connection, the police had said. And, as far as anyone knew, had no reason to die. "Vampires killed all those people," she whispered, shocked and still a little disbelieving.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Me and Steph only!!!   Me and Steph only!!! - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 9:28 pm

Matthew nodded, sighing. "Not all of us are like that. Those murderers are what we call Rogues....They let their bloodlust control them and their every move." he said with hatred coming off of each word. "They're mindless beasts.." he muttered, sighing. "You understand now?"
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Me and Steph only!!!   Me and Steph only!!! - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 9:40 pm

She took a deep breath and nodded. After a pause, she asked, "So... What now? What am I supposed to do," she asked him, unsure. Would it be safe for her to go back home? Those things. Those... Rogues... knew where she worked. But if she couldn't go home, where would she go?
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Me and Steph only!!!   Me and Steph only!!! - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 10:44 pm

"Well, most likely you'll either stay with me or go home while I have to patrol around your home at night fall...Which would you choose?" Matthew asked as he got up and looked out the window again. So many rogues awaiting for his departure. Why?
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Me and Steph only!!!   Me and Steph only!!! - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 11:03 pm

She thought a long moment. "Whatever you think is safest," she murmured. "But either way... could we stop by my house and get some clothes first," she asked.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Me and Steph only!!!   Me and Steph only!!! - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 11:17 pm

Matthew nodded. "Just not tonight, too dangerous. Unless you'd like for me to go to your home in your place?" he asked, looking back at her. It was safer if he went alone. With her, well, he couldn't exactly fend off four at the same time without hurting her in the midst of things.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Me and Steph only!!!   Me and Steph only!!! - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 11:23 pm

She nodded. "If you wouldn't mind... I don't think I'll be walking on my own soon anyway... I'd only slow you down."
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Me and Steph only!!!   Me and Steph only!!! - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 11:51 pm

"Good. You see my point then. Well, where are your keys?" Matthew asked as he looked around the room and found that they had laid her purse on the couch, easy access. He then started searching through it, grabbing the key and looking back at her. "So, the address?"
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Me and Steph only!!!   Me and Steph only!!! - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 12:02 am

"814 North First Street, apartment 4C," she told him. "My bedroom's the first door on the right. All of my clothes are in the dresser under the TV," she told him so he wouldn't have to tear everything up.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Me and Steph only!!!   Me and Steph only!!! - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 8:27 pm

Matthew nodded, patting her head. "Be sure to make good use of that power if those rogues come in here.." he said, looking down at her with a serious look. He then disappeared before her very eyes, leaving nothing but the simple smell of cologne that he had put on before this all happened in hopes of getting a snack. So far, that hasn't been fruitful.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Me and Steph only!!!   Me and Steph only!!! - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 9:11 pm

She nodded, returning the serious look, and blinked as he disappeared. Somehow, she felt she could trust him. She sighed softly, hoping she wouldn't have to use her power.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Me and Steph only!!!   Me and Steph only!!! - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 11:08 pm

Though, to her misfortune, already a rogue was in the building. Though, this one was different from most. He could control his bloodlust somewhat. He wasn't completely insane. His hands shook as he neared her room, licking his lips in anticipation. Matthew however was already at her apartment, quickly gathering clothes in a bag. He already could feel something was going on.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Me and Steph only!!!   Me and Steph only!!! - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 8:24 am

Jasmine frowned, having a bad feeling. She sat up more in her bed, adrenaline starting to leak into her system and making her a little stronger.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Me and Steph only!!!   Me and Steph only!!! - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 8:49 am

The door opened, revealing the rogue standing there with a sickly grin. "Heh, looks like that fool left you all alone..." he said, licking his lips as he approached her, unaware that she knew of her power and how to use it. "Well, it will be so easy to get rid of the very women who bear the children of those cowards. Instead of giving in to their bloodlust and power, heh, they fight against us, their own brothers. Oh well.." he said, chuckling and making a dash for her.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Me and Steph only!!!   Me and Steph only!!! - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 8:53 am

She shrieked as he practically pounced on her. When their skin made contact, she made sure to use her ability. "Is it really so easy," she asked the dying man, adrenaline now running full steam through her system as she looked him in the eye.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Me and Steph only!!!   Me and Steph only!!! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Me and Steph only!!!
Page 3 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next