The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Me and Steph only!!!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

Me and Steph only!!! - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Me and Steph only!!!   Me and Steph only!!! - Page 11 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 11:38 pm

She thanked him for the bottle of water and opened it, drinking a few drinks before she pulled the bottle away from her mouth and looked at him. "Do you still need blood," she asked him quietly. He was pale, too much so.
Back to top Go down
https://beanscorner.forumotion.net
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Me and Steph only!!!   Me and Steph only!!! - Page 11 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 11:45 pm

Matthew grunted, sighing. "I don't...I can live for another day at least til I can go out and feed.." he said, trying to avoid any further connection with Jasmine. They were together under abnormal circumstances being that they were always in danger, and he needed blood. He had no clue what she thought of the process nor the act of his feeding on her. The first time, she didn't seem to fight much but only because a vampire's bite produces deep feelings of pleasure within the person being fed from. It wasn't exactly something they could control..neither could he.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Me and Steph only!!!   Me and Steph only!!! - Page 11 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 11:50 pm

She was worried about Matthew, there was no doubt. But as to why she was so worried about him... Well, she liked him. He was the one who'd introduced her to this new life, though dangerous as it may be, and he'd offered her his home, and even fought for her. No one previous had cared that much, or seemed to anyway.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Me and Steph only!!!   Me and Steph only!!! - Page 11 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 12:05 am

Matthew then stood, feeling that the morning was close. "We should rest, especially after you did this for me.." he said, feeling she might have trouble standing. He carries her in his arms to the guest room, opening the door with his foot since it was half open and then laid her down on the bed. "Sleep well.." he said, leaving the room quickly. He didn't want any more offers of her blood. It was all too enticing, too inviting, and most of all, too desired of him.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Me and Steph only!!!   Me and Steph only!!! - Page 11 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 12:08 am

"Thank you again," she told him. "For everything." She watched him leave and sighed, rolling onto her side and tucking the covers under her chin as she curled up slightly. She layed awake for a few minutes, then drifted off to sleep. Her dreams were full of nitemares; Rogues and bloodthirsty vampires chased her and she had nowhere safe to run.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Me and Steph only!!!   Me and Steph only!!! - Page 11 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 12:13 am

Matthew had heard her thanks, and smiled a little. At least she was thankful. He got into his own bed, getting under the covers and sighing. He felt better as the cool silk rubbed against his bare skin which felt aflame. He just felt hot and yet..cold at the same time, which he just was irritated already. Taking a deep breath, he closed his eyes and tried to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Me and Steph only!!!   Me and Steph only!!! - Page 11 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 12:17 am

Jasmine tossed and turned in her restless sleep, groaning and whimpering as she tried to escape her nitmare.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Me and Steph only!!!   Me and Steph only!!! - Page 11 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 12:19 am

Matthew could hear her constant movements, and her erratic breathing and whimpering. It made him want to go in and comfort her, but..he didn't know if he should. Would it be invading her space? He sighed, getting up and going to her room, staring from the entrance of the room at her bed. "This is the sad realities of a breedmate..having to see such chaos.."
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Me and Steph only!!!   Me and Steph only!!! - Page 11 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 12:22 am

[I could have sworn that said erotic breathing XDDDD me and my perverted mind]

Jas ended up twisting herself in the blanket and sheets, whimpering. Even murmuring Matthew's name, calling for him in her sleep. Had the Rogues killed him already?
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Me and Steph only!!!   Me and Steph only!!! - Page 11 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 12:27 am

((LOL! XD))

Matthew knelt by her bed, holding her hand and kissing it softly. "Calm down, Jasmine...you're safe." he whispered softly in her ear as he leaned over. He hoped to at least calm her nerves down.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Me and Steph only!!!   Me and Steph only!!! - Page 11 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 12:31 am

She could hear Matthew, but she couldn't see him anywhere. "They're coming," she whimpered. "They won't stop..."
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Me and Steph only!!!   Me and Steph only!!! - Page 11 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 12:33 am

Matthew felt a bit alarmed at this sudden reply, but, he calmed himself. He would most definitely take her to the safe haven tomorrow. She needed safety and peace of mind. Getting into the bed, he situated himself comfortably with her in his arms. He kissed her head, ignoring the sweet scent of hers. "I'm here..." he said sternly, trying to give her some sense of safety.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Me and Steph only!!!   Me and Steph only!!! - Page 11 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 12:43 am

[makes some really graphic, naughty post, smiles and waves for camera "Hi mom!" XDDDDDD]

Eventually, she calmed down and curled close to him, clinging to him weakly in her sleep. The Rogues and other vampires weren't completely gone, but there was a type of barrier around Matthew and her, Matt being the source of the protection. She felt safe in this bubble, and didn't want to leave.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Me and Steph only!!!   Me and Steph only!!! - Page 11 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 6:06 pm

((XD Sheesh! *pokes*))

Matthew kissed her head, gulping as he felt her cling to him. So close....He couldn't help but take in her scent and shudder. He was hungry, but not ravenous for her blood, this was a sweet torture. "I won't let you be harmed, I swear.." he whispered, caressing her head and closing his eyes as he waited for the sun to rise.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Me and Steph only!!!   Me and Steph only!!! - Page 11 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 6:11 pm

[aww XD don't forget the order, too XD i guess that'd be a last resort *shrug* i had an idea last night before i fell asleep. x3]

Jasmine slept until late in the morning. She blinked her eyes open and looked up to see Matthew holding her. She blushed, staying still so she didn't wake him up. When had he come to hold her?
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Me and Steph only!!!   Me and Steph only!!! - Page 11 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 6:32 pm

Matthew sighed, still resting but of course not breathing. Hell, he wasn't really in need of oxygen so it may come as abnormal to sleep in his arms and not at least see his chest rise and fall. He was deep in his slumber, but held her closer as she moved a bit. "You're..safe.." he mumbled softly.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Me and Steph only!!!   Me and Steph only!!! - Page 11 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 6:40 pm

She smiled softly and laid her head back down, relaxing in his arms. "Thank you," she whispered softly and closed her eyes again, just laying there while he slept.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Me and Steph only!!!   Me and Steph only!!! - Page 11 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 6:44 pm

He heard Jasmine's thanks but, he was too tired to really wake himself up. That itself was too much effort. The day was for sleeping, it had been for a long time. That night, he would take her to the safe haven and pray that his brothers may be able to protect her for a while. Matthew had business to take care of, especially with the minions that most likely tracked him here.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Me and Steph only!!!   Me and Steph only!!! - Page 11 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 6:53 pm

Jasmine ended up falling back into a dreamless sleep, just feeling safe to be in his arms.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Me and Steph only!!!   Me and Steph only!!! - Page 11 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 7:14 pm

By nightfall, Matthew woke up in Jasmine's bed. He was surprised himself to still had been there. He figured that she would've been offended and would just kick him out, but amazingly enough..she didn't. Slowly he sat up, groaning as his body still felt numb.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Me and Steph only!!!   Me and Steph only!!! - Page 11 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 7:23 pm

She woke up as he groaned. "Are you hurting," she asked, sitting up, too.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Me and Steph only!!!   Me and Steph only!!! - Page 11 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 7:27 pm

Matthew shook his head, getting up and going to his room to get dressed. He felt as if he committed some kind of error with Jasmine. He hoped she didn't think she was a walking blood bank for him to feed off of as he pleased. As he dressed in less ripped apart clothes, he thought hard on how he would go about tracking down the minions that had followed him after the attack. He knew something wasn't right once he entered the apartment. Jasmine was in grave danger. Afterwards, he went back into her room, clearing his throat to catch her attention. "You should eat something, I'll be taking you to the safe haven once you're done."
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Me and Steph only!!!   Me and Steph only!!! - Page 11 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 7:31 pm

She sighed softly as he left, wondering why he was so distant. Not that he was ever really outgoing, but he was a little more distant than usual, which made her worry more. She looked up at him as he cleared his throat and nodded. "Alright..." She stood up and looked up at him. "You have to promise you'll be careful," she told him seriously.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Me and Steph only!!!   Me and Steph only!!! - Page 11 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 7:37 pm

Matthew raised a brow. "Be careful? Why say that?" he asked, wondering how she would know what his plans were after dropping her off at the haven. Did she know something that he didn't?
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Me and Steph only!!!   Me and Steph only!!! - Page 11 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 7:40 pm

"We were attacked by Rogues," she reminded him. "There are bound to be more of them, right?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Me and Steph only!!!   Me and Steph only!!! - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Me and Steph only!!!
Page 11 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next