The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Me and Steph only!!!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

Me and Steph only!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Me and Steph only!!!   Me and Steph only!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 11:49 pm

Matthew looked down at the girl, smiling. "Nothing too bad. That's for me to know, and for you to forget.." he said softly, leaning down and kissing her forehead. "Sleep." he commanded, his hand waving over her eyes and leaving the apartment without a trace.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Me and Steph only!!!   Me and Steph only!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 11:51 pm

She about asked what he meant, but she suddenly found herself so drowsy that she couldn't help but fall asleep immediately.
Back to top Go down
https://beanscorner.forumotion.net
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Me and Steph only!!!   Me and Steph only!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 7:03 am

Matthew stood outside her complex, staring at her window in particular. As soon as he tasted her blood, he wanted more. Why? Was she something more than a mere human? He sighed, closing his eyes and shaking his head. "No matter, I'll just continue on with my life. It's not like she'll hunt me down." he chuckled, knowing women usually just let things go.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Me and Steph only!!!   Me and Steph only!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 8:07 am

Jasmine woke up an hour past the time she was supposed to. She sat up, still a little disoriented, but mainly just confused. She looked at the clock and immediately snapped out of her stupor, running to the shower to get ready for work.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Me and Steph only!!!   Me and Steph only!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 8:51 pm

The morning had come quickly by the time Matthew had reached his own apartment. It had been fully furnished (obviously from 'renting' from someone) and he was even paying the rent. Where he came up with the money was not really..told. He just knew how to invest in the stock markets very well. As he had arrived home, he felt his hunger resurfacing, telling him, or rather even ordering him to return and continue to feed. He fought the urge, fiercely until it came for him to rest. He had blinds over the windows since he moved in, keeping the sun from stinging his eyes and hurting his skin. It wasn't like in the movies where they burn to a crisp immediately, it's only slowly. He sighed in his sleep in bed, keeping himself from rising and going back to the apartment to wait for his meal once more.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Me and Steph only!!!   Me and Steph only!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 8:53 pm

Jaz hurried to get dressed and slip her shoes on, and ran the few blocks to the clinic, rushing in. "I'm so sorry I'm late! I overslept," she apologized as she ran to the back room to store her purse and jacket, then went out to take over some of her regular patients, and some not-so-regular.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Me and Steph only!!!   Me and Steph only!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 9:33 pm

Matthew hissed in his sleep, his hands clenching and unclenching. As the day continued, he found himself much more hungry. This was odd. He shook his head, knowing of his heritage and how ridiculous this was. Obsessing over one human? This would not be his regular donor. No. He never stayed by one for long. Then again...one more or so wouldn't hurt. He prayed for the night to come quickly, but lest to his knowledge, already a rogue was in the midst, watching for victims and setting it's eyes on Jazmine.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Me and Steph only!!!   Me and Steph only!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 9:37 pm

Jasmine closed up again that evening and blinked when she heard the bell ring, meaning the door had opened. "I'm sorry, but we're closed now," she trailed off, seeing a man with glowing eyes and...fangs?
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Me and Steph only!!!   Me and Steph only!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 10:01 pm

The rogue cackled, jumping forward with the full intention of draining her dry. "Come here little human!" it screeched, pushing her upon contact onto the ground. Anyone could hear within the store since it was so silent. However, Matthew rose, his eyes opening and filled with rage. "A rogue..." he hissed, grabbing his weapon and putting it on, making sure it was tight and fit. He then rushed out, wanting to be rid of those rogues for at least one night.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Me and Steph only!!!   Me and Steph only!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 10:03 pm

She screamed, struggling to get away, and still screamed as he sank his fangs into her and drank deeply.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Me and Steph only!!!   Me and Steph only!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 10:11 pm

The rogue continued, gulping disgustingly and even chuckling, having it gurgle with the amount of blood rushing out. Matthew had arrived, but barely in the nick of time. Kicking the rogue off, whom immediately regained itself and stood, panting and with it's mouth completely stained with blood. The smell was intoxicating. Of course, the battle soon began and he wrestled with the vampire, fangs and all. "Get out of here if you can!" he yelled, though he knew she probably would pass out from blood loss.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Me and Steph only!!!   Me and Steph only!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 10:13 pm

Jasmine, mainly from the adrenaline in her system, managed to run out into the ally before she collapsed, passed out from blood loss.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Me and Steph only!!!   Me and Steph only!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 10:31 pm

Many screams and signs of struggling from inside the store could be heard, but of course, it didn't matter. Matthew yelled and finally had landed a blow to the rogue's head, a sickening cracking sound and gurgling. The body had then turned to dust within minutes, blowing away with the wind. He sighed as he followed the trail of blood to an ally and saw Jasmine on the ground, unconscious. "Great, she just had to.....Damn it." he cursed continuesly, carrying her to the nearest hospital of course after putting away his claw weapon. He had no choice and obviously he wasn't going to turn her. No. That was unnacceptable. Going inside, he received many looks, but he had her admitted of course to the ER. An emergency transfusion was needed immediately and then they would deal with the marking on her neck. He had disappeared once she was wheeled in. He although, would plan to make a visit later on in the night...a personal visit.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Me and Steph only!!!   Me and Steph only!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 10:35 pm

Jasmine moaned softly as she woke up in the hospital. She blinked her eyes open, confused.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Me and Steph only!!!   Me and Steph only!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 9:25 pm

By the time she had awoken, it was midnight. IVs were probably stuck in, she needed lots of blood in the transfusion which would explain why her wrist felt so swollen perhaps. Matthew at that very second came in, closing the door quietly and sitting down in one of the white chairs they had beside the bed. Luckily it was a room for one patient. He stared, hard, and didn't seem to show emotion. He just wanted to check on her, even for that one second.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Me and Steph only!!!   Me and Steph only!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 9:27 pm

She blinked, staring at him. "...You look familiar... But I don't know you..." she mumbled. "...Do I?" She only remembered walking home last night. "What was that thing that attacked me," she asked.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Me and Steph only!!!   Me and Steph only!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 9:36 pm

Matthew scoffed. The girl had lost her memory, of course. "Nothing. You were mugged, he was psychotic and bit your neck, even going so far as drinking blood. Nothing more, and nothing less. You're alive." he said, answering her question in a nutshell and staring still. "How do you feel?" he asked, just curious.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Me and Steph only!!!   Me and Steph only!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 10:15 pm

She blinked, staring at him. "I feel like I was run over by a train," she mumbled, rubbing her eyes to try to wake herself up more, and winced as her neck moved and opened up her wound again.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Me and Steph only!!!   Me and Steph only!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 10:20 pm

Luckily for her, he was full. But he had yet to see the tear mark, wherever it may be. "So...don't move your neck too much. Those bite marks look..awful." he said, his lips twitching. Matthew sighed, standing and looking through the window. "You should carry something around..a gun perhaps...You never know if they'll attack you again." he said, warning her with a stern tone.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Me and Steph only!!!   Me and Steph only!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 12:27 pm

I don't need a gun, she thought reluctantly, remembering her father. She put her han back down on her lap and looked at him. "You knew he was there," she murmured. "I already had the door locked when he came in, and the glass wasn't broken..." She sighed, getting a headache. "Forget it... I have to use the bathroom," she mumbled and sat up slowly, scooting towards the edge of the bed. Only when the birthmark on her hip was revealed from the hospital gown did she realize she had no clothes on, and she hurried to cover herself.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Me and Steph only!!!   Me and Steph only!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 7:02 pm

"How would you know I was there? Hm? You have no proof whatsoever." Matthew replied coldly and staring out the window still. Humans were always so reluctant to accept the fact that they're alive. He could've left her to die, to bleed to death slowly after killing off that rogue. He looked over as she struggled to get up. Was she so weak from the blood loss? He walked over, sighing as he closed his eyes and offered her his hand to get up with. "I'll help you to the bathroom.."
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Me and Steph only!!!   Me and Steph only!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 3:55 pm

She looked up at him and took his hand. "Thank you," she murmured. She was mainly light-headed and a little out of it from the pain medicine. She stood up steadied herself before shuffling her feet towards the bathroom door, trying to keep the hospital gown around her so she was covered.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Me and Steph only!!!   Me and Steph only!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 8:45 pm

"I won't look you know. I'm not exactly interested in women who are half naked but also were just recently near the brink of death." Matthew muttered, shaking his head. He had seen the mark also, which made him even more irritated. He wasn't looking for a mate but yet, here it is! Maybe he didn't have to like her.....He could easily explain the meaning of that mark and scare her off. Leading her to the bathroom and sitting her down, he excused himself and closed the door once out of the room. "Just tell me when you're done." he said, sighing.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Me and Steph only!!!   Me and Steph only!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 12:07 am

She said nothing, but nodded her head and took deep breaths to try and get rid of how light-headed she was. More oxygen was sure to help, right? She finished, washed her hands and her face - she felt filthy. She opened the door a crack. "I'm done," she murmured. "Can I ask... Why you're helping me," she asked, glancing up at him.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Me and Steph only!!!   Me and Steph only!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 9:32 pm

Matthew glanced at her through the crack and then looked away. "I couldn't just leave someone at a hospital and not worry.." he said, half of it was true though. He did have some humanity left in him. Still, after seeing her birthmark, he was sure that he couldn't leave her alone. Breedmates were scarce enough. "Is it wrong of me?" he asked, helping her out from the bathroom and towards the bed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Me and Steph only!!!   Me and Steph only!!! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Me and Steph only!!!
Page 2 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next