The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Me and Steph only!!!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

Me and Steph only!!! - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Me and Steph only!!!   Me and Steph only!!! - Page 12 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 7:45 pm

"Is that the cause of your nightmare last night?" Matthew asked, knowing the answer. "What exactly did you dream?" he added, looking over her. She looked exhausted and still a bit nervous.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Me and Steph only!!!   Me and Steph only!!! - Page 12 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 7:47 pm

"I was being chased by rogues and couldn't find a safe place to hide. And you where nowhere to be found... I thought they'd killed you already..." she murmured.
Back to top Go down
https://beanscorner.forumotion.net
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Me and Steph only!!!   Me and Steph only!!! - Page 12 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 7:51 pm

"I'm sorry you had to see me like you did.." Matthew said, looking down. "Thankfully however you had the sense to run away while you had a wide open chance..no hesitation." he mentioned, nodding. He was glad she took his advice.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Me and Steph only!!!   Me and Steph only!!! - Page 12 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 7:53 pm

She nodded. "I was so scared," she whispered. "For you and for me..."
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Me and Steph only!!!   Me and Steph only!!! - Page 12 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 8:01 pm

"First thing of survival is to only worry about yourself. Just as a woman in general...you have to lookout for yourself. I may be a vampire but, I have my limits..." Matthew said, hoping she'd take those words to heart. He wanted her to keep herself safe and not do something stupid.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Me and Steph only!!!   Me and Steph only!!! - Page 12 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 8:05 pm

She nodded. "I guess..." she sighed. "I'll go get something to eat," she mumbled. She wished she could stay with him, but it seemed she was only attracting danger to him. So she'd go to this safe haven and hope he wouldn't be attacked again.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Me and Steph only!!!   Me and Steph only!!! - Page 12 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 8:20 pm

Matthew knew she had grown somewhat attached to him already due to his first feeding from her already, but he hoped that bond would subside. She wasn't fully savvy about being what she was to a vampire and how it worked. He followed her to the kitchen, getting himself a pack of blood from the fridge that was hidden in an empty milk carton. He didn't like exposing himself so much to the pain of having to feed every one or so days.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Me and Steph only!!!   Me and Steph only!!! - Page 12 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 8:23 pm

She got bread and lunch meat out of the fridge and made herself a sandwhich, munching on it slowly after putting the bread and lunch meat away.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Me and Steph only!!!   Me and Steph only!!! - Page 12 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 8:25 pm

He drank the blood greedily, but the taste was horrid. He stayed beside the fridge, watching as Jasmine ate her sandwich. "Are you alright?" he asked, though knowing she wasn't very happy with their departing so quickly. He was practically abandoning her at the haven.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Me and Steph only!!!   Me and Steph only!!! - Page 12 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 8:31 pm

She nodded. "Yeah," she mumbled. "Everything's changed so fast, though. It's scary," she sighed. "Listen to me, I sound like a little kid."
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Me and Steph only!!!   Me and Steph only!!! - Page 12 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 8:35 pm

"Nah, it's fine. I understand how you must feel. It was exactly how I felt when I realized what my rank really meant. I have a lot of power, if you don't realize yet..." Matthew said, trying to relate. She needed at least some comfort besides at night. "You have nothing to fear though, you're not alone.." he said, smiling a bit.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Me and Steph only!!!   Me and Steph only!!! - Page 12 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 8:37 pm

She looked up at him. "Your rank," she asked, not quite following what he was saying.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Me and Steph only!!!   Me and Steph only!!! - Page 12 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 10:14 pm

"In the order, sort of like a hierarchy, everyone has their titles and ranks, me, well..I'm sort of the top of the chain along with a few others. It's hard to explain, but once we arrive at the haven, I'll explain more." Matthew promised, throwing away the bag of blood that was now finished.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Me and Steph only!!!   Me and Steph only!!! - Page 12 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 10:17 pm

"Oh," she blinked, finishing her sandwich. She threw the paper towel away and went to get her things.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Me and Steph only!!!   Me and Steph only!!! - Page 12 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 10:26 pm

Matthew then opened the door, rushing her out and going to his car. He could feel the ominous air surround them both. The only safe place for them is their destination, the haven. Getting inside the vehicle and taking off once she was inside, he gripped the wheels and went as fast as he could. "Hang on, it'll be a bumpy ride." he warned.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Me and Steph only!!!   Me and Steph only!!! - Page 12 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 10:29 pm

She nodded, buckling her seatbelt and holding onto her seat as she stared out the front window.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Me and Steph only!!!   Me and Steph only!!! - Page 12 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 10:41 pm

It seemed like forever in the silence until he took a sharp turn into what seemed a dead end. But eventually a building presented itself and with a beep from the horn, the gates opened for his return. "You'll be safe here, I promise you." he said as he parked in front of the building and got out. "Let me show you to a room."
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Me and Steph only!!!   Me and Steph only!!! - Page 12 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 10:43 pm

She got out and nodded, following him quietly.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Me and Steph only!!!   Me and Steph only!!! - Page 12 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 11:12 pm

Going inside, the haven was at some rate, lavish and grand. Something nice for the vampires of the Order to look at and admire during the night and somewhat during the day if they so stayed up that long. "So, it's pretty much a huge mansion if you look at it that way. There's food plenty since there's more than one of your kind here, Jasmine, you won't be alone I can assure of that." he said as he led her upstairs to a long hallway with many rooms. He had a room set up in front of his, now it seemed just for her. He opened the door, leading her inside. "This shall be your bedroom. Don't worry about cleaning and all that, it'll be taken care of. Otherwise...I gotta go." he said, starting to leave.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Me and Steph only!!!   Me and Steph only!!! - Page 12 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 11:27 pm

She followed close behind him, looking around at everything curiously. She'd surely get lost without him there. She looked around her new room curiously and looked at him as he started to leave. "Thank you, Matthew. For everything. Please be careful." She was worried for him, she hoped he'd be okay. She also hoped she'd see him again someday.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Me and Steph only!!!   Me and Steph only!!! - Page 12 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 12:12 am

Matthew nodded, taking a sharp breath. He so didn't want to leave her here, but he had to. The others of the Order were already out on patrol, looking for rogues and their pathetic minions. "If any danger were to come here..run. I'll leave my car here." he said as he threw the car keys onto the bed and left quickly.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Me and Steph only!!!   Me and Steph only!!! - Page 12 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 8:16 am

She nodded as he left and bit her lip, sighing as she looked around. Yet another new home... I wonder how long I'll be staying here, she thought idly as she began to poke around the room and unpack her things into the drawers. She heard girls and guys talking outside her room, passing as they laughed without a care. They seemed so comfortable here - this must be a safer place than she was expecting. Maybe she was just paranoid. Yeah, that's it. I'm just paranoid. Chill out, Jaz. You're safe, she told herself. Though she didn't quite believe it.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Me and Steph only!!!   Me and Steph only!!! - Page 12 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 4:58 pm

After he left, the house was a lot more active. The vampires that lived there were very civilized, but of course they all were interested in the newcomer. They didn't approach her due to the fact that she was like a lost bunny, probably would be too flustered to socialize very normally. As Matthew left the haven by foot, he inhaled deeply, getting a scent of a rogue nearby. That would lead him to some answers, whether it would be through violence or not. He took off, praying that Jasmine would be safe.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Me and Steph only!!!   Me and Steph only!!! - Page 12 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 5:04 pm

Jasmine got unpacked and locked the door to her new home, going to the bathroom to take a shower. Maybe that would help calm her down. It worked, if only a little, and she was able to step outside her room, after getting dressed, without freaking out too much.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Me and Steph only!!!   Me and Steph only!!! - Page 12 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 5:45 pm

Matthew had always been a loner, but usually others would accompany him during the hunt for rogues. Every day the numbers increased and yet he could find no reason as to why any vampire would give in to blood lust. He knew that the sweet nectar of a mortal's life was delicious, even nostalgic as once they too had this blood running through their veins. He shuddered, feeling his fangs ache at the memory of feeding from Jasmine. That was a grave mistake. Now she felt some sort of bond with him and it was more than what he needed. He made his way through the darkness of the streets, the scent of a rogue filling his nostrils.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Me and Steph only!!!   Me and Steph only!!! - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Me and Steph only!!!
Page 12 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next