The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
moonangel
Christmas Wreath
moonangel

Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi Empty
PostSubject: Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi   Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 4:29 pm

So, this RP is based off of the song Don't Trust Me by 3OH!3, if you didn't know that already...

There are two sisters: Robin(Alora/me!) and Erin(Britt) are identical twin sisters who were separated at birth.

Robin grew up with her father in New York and majored in Perfomance Arts in high-school. She's been in a few movies, supporting lead roles... She ended up at "The Biggest Concert of the Summer", just to see the band. She'd heard they were good, but her dad didn't approve of their music. Actually, he banned their music all together. So, she ended up sneaking out. Her life in New York is plushy, and she's the type of girl who completely ignores anyone other than other actors. She has completely ignored this one young man: A harvard student, rather good-looking, intelligent, and completely interested in her. She never even knew his name(Steph's character of whom no name has been decided yet). She has a severe stigmatism, but only her dad knows. Instead, she wears contacts.

Erin grew up with her mom in sunny California. She grew up with the boys in the band, being good friends with them through high-school (Well, through her high-school years anyways. They had just graduated when she became a freshman). She toured with them over the summers, sometimes helping them come up with new ideas for songs. She would've been considered a groupie, save for the fact that she didn't sleep with the band and she didn't follow them around like sleezy whores. They were all good friends, but as Erin grew into adult-hood, she did start to feel differently towards a few of them, especially the guitarist Sterling, who is a vegetarian(Our lovely Bean). None of them knew, because she was good at hiding her emotions. Hell, she rarely spoke anyways. She had a strong speech impediment, so no one really knew what she even sounded like. When she sang, she didn't have any troubles but she didn't like to sing because she didn't like her voice. She always seemed to sound flat. She likes the kind of guy that is just opposite her, but sometimes falls for the guy who would be her best-friend.

So the sisters end up at the same concert. There's a sudden wash-over of fans, trying to get to the band and the girls get switched up somehow, going the same direction as the other had just been. The actress ended up on the tour bus with the band, who had no idea why their 'closest friend' was speaking so... So snobbish. And the actress's best-friend, whom she'd gone to the concert with but had ditched her for a guy, had no idea where she was so she called the Harvard kid, that always seemed to hang on her every word, to find her. What happens when these two polar opposites end up switch lives because their identities are totally confused???

Rules:
Honestly? We all know the rules, we've RPed long enough...

Profile :
Name :
Age(20-23 for the guys)(19 for girls) :
Personality* :
Bio :
Appearance :
Other(Whatever else you want to put here) :

Characters (for reference if you don't wish to search the almost plot):
Robin: Alora
Erin: Britt
Sterling: Bean
---: Steph

Uuuuuhhhhmmmm, I think that's it.. Until we come up with more stuff. ^-^
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi   Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 4:42 pm

[I like how I have three different names XD]

Name :
Sterling

Age(20-23 for the guys)(19 for girls) :

Personality* :
He's sweet and likes to express his feelings through music, not being able to live without it (or his guitar). He likes to joke around and make his friends smile, but also knows when to be serious. He's also a vegetarian, due to the fear of the chemicals they use to process and preserve meat.

Bio :
His parents were both considered to be "trailer trash", or bums. When he was 16, he ran away with his acoustic guitar and started playing at street corners to make money. Eventually, the band picked him up and he's been with them ever since.

Appearance :
Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi Mathias_lauridsen_ranked_1_on_models_com

Other(Whatever else you want to put here) :

Last edited by Bagged Bean on Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://beanscorner.forumotion.net
moonangel
Christmas Wreath
moonangel

PostSubject: Re: Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi   Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 4:48 pm

That's how special you are! Oh yeah, he's a vegetarian if you didn't here...

Name: Robin Lee
Bio: *look at the plot!*
Appearance: (On the left!)
Other: Every time she goes to a bar she wears a black dress with tights underneath -/- is almost legally blind
Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi Mary-kate-ashley-olsen-3
Name: Erin Banks
Bio: ~In the plot~
Appearance: (On the right)
Other: Drinks with the band almost every night, could be considered an alcoholic -/- stutters when she speaks
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi   Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 5:33 pm

Name : Daniel Avery
Age(20-23 for the guys)(19 for girls) : 21
Personality* : Usually Daniel thinks his decisions through, but he can be very relaxed and outgoing. According to his parents though, he can easily be swayed with many little 'sob stories'. You could say that he's naive, however, he can also be cunning when push comes to shove. Overall, a typical nice but intelligent guy. Not too easy to mess with.
Bio : Born with a rich family (his parents are big lawyers, hardly around) he was practically chosen for Harvard. With perfect scores, he hardly messed around. It was only that he got to college and stayed in the dorms that he finally began loosening up. Meeting Robin at a bar that some friends of his convinced him to go, he fell head over heels.
Appearance : Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi Bvb_12449
Other(Whatever else you want to put here) : Plays piano and loves his pet ferret.
Back to top Go down
moonangel
Christmas Wreath
moonangel

PostSubject: Re: Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi   Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 5:56 pm

Aw yay! Now we can staaaaaart!!!!
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi   Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 6:02 pm

Yaaay! =D
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi   Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 6:03 pm

Suh-weet-ness!
Who's gonna start? >>?
^^;
I can, if you want me to >>
I dunno when we're starting exactly, though.
Back to top Go down
moonangel
Christmas Wreath
moonangel

PostSubject: Re: Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi   Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 6:11 pm

(we shall start this. In da mornin, the day of the concert.)

Erin laid on the floor in the dead center of the tour bus, grinning as she felt it slow down as it trailed down an exit ramp, finally coming into the city. "Guuuuuuys! We're in Jersey!" They had been driving aaaaall night and she wanted some decent food, not microwave meals. She got up on her knees then ended up doing backwards soumer-salts as the bus driver hit the brakes real quick.

Robin got out of bed with a yawn, hearing her alarm clock go off. Today she'd be going to some concert that she'd been waiting for for a while. Too bad she was supposed to go to a shoot the next day. She'd just have to suffer through the consequences as best she could.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi   Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 6:20 pm

Sterling sighed, getting up and getting his shower. Afterwards he ate his breakfast and brushed his teeth, going to practice his guitar afterwards. Basically, his normal routine.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi   Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 6:28 pm

Daniel knew of the concert and had planned to attend when hearing that Robin was going. Heck, he was hot for the girl and so badly wanted her as his own. But, she always avoided him always 'busy'. Was he that bad? He was a Harvard student! Close to graduating in medicine as a professional doctor (pediatrician maybe) actually. He too had just gotten up, getting dressed and brushing his teeth after a good breakfast. He then soon texted to Robin, hoping for a reply this time.

Sleep well, beautiful? Smile
Back to top Go down
moonangel
Christmas Wreath
moonangel

PostSubject: Re: Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi   Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 6:37 pm

Robin glanced down at her phone, almost already knowing who it would be. Yup, it was Daniel. She, in a good mood this morning, decided to send him back something, as she did when she had nothing better to do. Fine at the moment.....

Erin grumbled, straightening back up. She yawned and stretched, rubbing her eyes. She'd been awake for a few hours now, nursing herself back from yet another almost-famous Erin-Hangover. Hers were the worst on Earth, at least she thought anyways. Probably didn't help that she drank like a sailor every night. She knocked on the door that lead to wherever Sterling was, hearing him playing his guitar. "Hey St-st-ster?" She grimaced almost immediately. She always forgot about that stuttering thing. "You... M-m-mind if I c-c-c-come in?"
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi   Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 6:41 pm

Sterling heard Erin stuttering and stopped, opening his door. "Yeah, sure, come on in," he smiled. "What're you up to this morning? Ready for the concert," he smiled, going to sit back down in his favorite fold-up-bar-stool-chair and waited patiently for her answer.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi   Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 6:45 pm

Daniel smiled and started texting back. Maybe he was finally getting through to Robin? Then again, she was snobby at times. Eh, the ice queen's heart is finally melting around the edges. The group that he was going to see was a good one, he liked their music actually, which his parents disapproved of but he didn't care at this point. He had to let loose sometime.

Uh, can I take u to the concert?
Back to top Go down
moonangel
Christmas Wreath
moonangel

PostSubject: Re: Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi   Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 6:48 pm

Erin smiled and followed Sterling inside, sitting down in a chair across from him. "We-we-well... I'm nur-ur-ursing back a ha-a-a-angover..." She blushed, looking down again. "S-s-s-sorry... St-st-stuttering again..."

Robin rolled her eyes. Was he really still trying this?! Not that she wasn't used to it by now. She sighed, shaking her head and texted back. No Daniel, you cannot take me there. We may somehow end up seeing each-other at the concert, but you cannot take me there. She had told him already that she didn't like him... Not as a boyfriend, hardly as a friend if that's what you could call him.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi   Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 6:52 pm

Sterling chuckled, shaking his head. "Maybe you should stop drinking so much, goofball," he said. "Don't worry about it," he smiled when she apologized. "No harm done at all." He seemed to be the most patient when it came to her speech impediment, and truly he was. He didn't mind it at all. So she took a little while longer to talk, no big deal.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi   Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 6:56 pm

Daniel lost the smile, gulping and sighing. He always took it hard whenever Robin shot him down, but it was expected. For some reason, she didn't like him. Was he trying too hard? He had ended the little text battle for now, just to relax and hope to end up lucky tonight. "Oh well, maybe it's best if I let it simmer.." he mumbled, nodding and putting his cellphone away in his pocket.
Back to top Go down
moonangel
Christmas Wreath
moonangel

PostSubject: Re: Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi   Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 7:03 pm

Erin blushed a little darker, crossing her legs up under. "C-ca-can't.. A-addict-addicted... Ho-ho-horrid..." She realized how much she liked Sterling. Not just as a friend. Maybe as more. She'd thought that it'd be someone else who she'd end up liking, but then she realized that the only way she could speak would be through song, if she didn't want to stutter anyway. But Sterling, he didn't care that she stuttered. That made her happy, to say the least.

Robin shrugged when he didn't respond again and jumped into the shower. She prefered being clean for the concert. It would be a long drive to Jersey, but she didn't mind since she was taking her new lambo.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi   Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 7:07 pm

"Addicted to alcohol at nineteen years old. You better be careful, at least," he said, considering the legal drinking age was 21. "Oh, well. Want to practice some, for tonight? Or just talk," he asked her curiously, smiling at her. He really didn't care which, but he knew she was really self-conscious of her impediment. He'd have to find a way to get her more comfortable with it.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi   Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 7:11 pm

Daniel would take a shower before the concert, just to be extra careful. He even bought a good cologne for Robin, perhaps to impress her. Still, going to his computer, he decided to just play around a bit on some word games. He was always training his vocabulary further and extending it some. It would help once he was a doctor.
Back to top Go down
moonangel
Christmas Wreath
moonangel

PostSubject: Re: Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi   Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 7:20 pm

(Britt: Steeeeeeph! Daniel is sooooo my perfect guy! You do understand this, right?)

Erin smiled, shrugging. "S-s-sure.. I-I-I don't mind...." She bit her lip, cursing herself in her head. Hell, why did she have such a horrid voice? Other people said she sounded wonderful, but she thought the exact opposite. She would rather suffer through stuttering than sing to speak to people.

Robin got out of the shower and put on a little black dress with tights undernaeth, her makeup, stilleto heels and leather jacket. She then grabbed her purse and headed out the door, keys in one hand. Her Lambo opened easily and she picked up one of her friend on her way to Jersey. One of those friends you keep around to do things for you just because.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi   Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 7:23 pm

Sterling chuckled, smiling. "Alright. Which song you wanna do," he asked, strumming a chord on his guitar once, then letting the notes hang there until they died off.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi   Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 7:45 pm

Daniel had decided to change also, since he wanted to make a good impression this time. Putting on a black short sleeved cotton shirt and jeans along with sandals. Not bad, right? He sighed as he looked in the mirror and took a deep breath. "Here goes..." he mumbled as he got into his GT 500 (red with black flames along the side) after wards. He might as well get a head start.
((Is that good? =D))
Back to top Go down
moonangel
Christmas Wreath
moonangel

PostSubject: Re: Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi   Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 7:51 pm

(Britt: *whimpers* Goodness gracious hes a gift from God girl!)

Erin sighed, shrugging.. "Th-tha-that one... Umm... I d-d-don't c-ca-care..." She closed her eyes, focusing on that part of her brain that constantly fizzled out every time she talked but connected perfectly when she sang. What the hell was the issue?! Was she born with deffects or did this develop over time? Did she have a sibling somewhere that might have some weird thing going on with them too?

Robin began driving her way to Jersey. She knew it would be a while and wanted to get there sooner than some, so she could get up front faster. She sped down the highway, turning her radio way up.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi   Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 9:06 pm

Sterling smiled. "Alright, we'll do this one," he started strumming the intro to one of their songs and lost himself in it as he played, his soul going into the music like it normally did.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi   Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 9:10 pm

((XD Well thank ya!))

Daniel sighed as the song "Until You're Mine" by Demi Lovato came on. What were the damn odds of that? "Oh well, I'll have to wait a long time til Robin at least gives me a chance. I've got time though." he chuckled, smiling again and tapping on the steering wheel as his GPS told him which route to take to get to Jersey all the more quicker.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi   Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi Empty

Back to top Go down

Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi
Page 1 of 14Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next