The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Me and Steph only!!!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

Me and Steph only!!! Empty
PostSubject: Me and Steph only!!!   Me and Steph only!!! EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 9:17 am

Uhm... start off where we left off in the site-wide one? o.o;
Or different characters? your choice!
Back to top Go down
https://beanscorner.forumotion.net
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Me and Steph only!!!   Me and Steph only!!! EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 5:53 pm

Hmmm = =, We could restart but with the same characters? That make any sense? XD
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Me and Steph only!!!   Me and Steph only!!! EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 5:54 pm

Yeah, sure! ^^ I'll add my character to this post later. I'm too lazy now XDD

Jasmine smiled and gave the old woman's cat one last scratch behind the ear before the old woman left with her. Jaz cleaned up the clinic and locked up, making sure the lights were off and the security system was armed before she began walking down the street.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Me and Steph only!!!   Me and Steph only!!! EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 7:15 pm

Matthew had already killed off one of the more recently turned rogues. The blood had yet to turn into dust as the body had, but he knew within a few seconds that it should. "I need a good drink..." he mumbled, meaning a good neck to bite. But obviously he never picked up women from the street. Unless he had good reason to and they seemed harmless. A pair of footsteps captured his attention, his eyes looking up from the ground towards a woman coming his way. She seemed innocent enough. Still, he would appear creepy, so, he decided to tail her for a bit, hope that maybe she would go into some bar or cafe, something that was open at this time of night.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Me and Steph only!!!   Me and Steph only!!! EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 7:40 pm

Jasmine noticed a very bulky man look up at her as she passed. She smiled politely at him and kept walking. She'd meant to turn into the coffee shop he'd been standing in front of, but, though he was very hansom, he was a bit intimidating. No matter - there was a cafe open further down the street, even closer to her apartment.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Me and Steph only!!!   Me and Steph only!!! EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 7:48 pm

Matthew grunted silently, sighing. Of course his appearance had intimidated her. Damn it. He followed however, tapping on her shoulder. "Um, excuse me....Do you know this city well? I'm looking for a certain area for an apartment a friend of mine told me to go to, but I'm pretty much lost." he said, hoping the excuse was enough as he began working his charm on the woman.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Me and Steph only!!!   Me and Steph only!!! EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 7:55 pm

She turned to look at him. "Oh, yes, sir. Which apartments are you looking for," she asked.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Me and Steph only!!!   Me and Steph only!!! EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 8:03 pm

Matthew mentioned a random appartments area, though hoping that she would 'help' him out. "Would it be too much trouble for you to guide me there? Miss?" he asked, smiling and looking over her with a kind expression, showing he meant no harm.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Me and Steph only!!!   Me and Steph only!!! EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 8:12 pm

She smiled. "No, of course not. I was heading that way anyway." Of course, it was a block further than her own apartments, but she could always walk back home. No big deal. "This way," she motioned for him to follow and started on her way. Her neighborhood was a peaceful one. There was a very, very rare report of break-in, rape, or mugging. If there had been more of a chance, she'd start driving to work and back.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Me and Steph only!!!   Me and Steph only!!! EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 8:37 pm

Good, now I might just get a good meal after all.. Following after the girl, he walked beside her. "So, what's your name?" he asked, being friendly for the time being. Over the so many years he'd been in this city because of his bretheren, he had yet to encounter someone of her aura. She seemed nice to be around, and he could feel some sort of bond. He would rather hope she wasn't a breedmate who had no idea she was one. That would be bad.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Me and Steph only!!!   Me and Steph only!!! EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 8:43 pm

She glanced up at him and smiled. "My name is Jasmine. What's yours," she asked, stopping as they reached a red light and pushed the button to turn the "Walk" sign white so they could continue.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Me and Steph only!!!   Me and Steph only!!! EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 8:49 pm

Matthew stopped, grimacing as the light had hit his eyes. "Matthew. So, are you single?" he asked, smirking and trying for the forward approach. The sign soon turned for them to walk. It only took a few seconds since the streets were pretty deserted. With the killings around the neighborhood they were just exiting from, it's no wonder people try to avoid driving at night.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Me and Steph only!!!   Me and Steph only!!! EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 8:51 pm

She crossed the street with him. Only one block away from their destination. "I am," she said. "Though, I'm not really looking for a relationship. I don't have the time."
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Me and Steph only!!!   Me and Steph only!!! EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 8:56 pm

"Well, there is such a thing as a no-strings attached sort of relationship..." Matthew suggested, his voice sounding soft and soft as silk. Already he was starting to use his vampiric charm. The lights had flickered on and off, though it only proved useful as he moved closer to her, their shoulders touching.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Me and Steph only!!!   Me and Steph only!!! EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 9:01 pm

The tone in his voice sent little shivers down her back and made her belly tighten some. "I've never understood those," she admitted, keeping her cool. "What would the point be?"
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Me and Steph only!!!   Me and Steph only!!! EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 9:16 pm

"Well, like it says in the title..." Matthew continued, pushing her into an alley and pressing her against the wall with her back against it. "No strings attached....No problems and the person would be satisfied." he added, caressing her cheek with his palm and slowly dragging it down over her neck, resting on her shoulder. He could feel the blood rushing through her veins, the beat of her heart, and practically her breathing.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Me and Steph only!!!   Me and Steph only!!! EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 9:21 pm

She gasped, looking up at him as fear and adrenaline rushed through her veins. As well as desire. (You'd be full of desire, too, if a big hunk of man pushed you against a brick wall and caressed you like that.) She ignored the desire, ignored the butterflies in her stomach, ignored the bit of lust forming below her belt, ignored the tingles where his fingers traced over her skin.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Me and Steph only!!!   Me and Steph only!!! EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 9:36 pm

"Don't be afraid, I won't hurt you....Just give in, give in to your desires completely." Matthew cooed as his lips moved against the skin of her neck. He could feel small shudders with each touch. He pressed against her, almost begging for her to give in. "I'm not going to kill you, trust me.." he whispered in her ear, kissing it softly as he treaded back to her neck. He could feel the blood through the jugular vein, making his mouth water with need. Quickly but carefully, he punctured the skin with his fangs, groaning as the blood rushed into his mouth and setting off his instincts to feed.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Me and Steph only!!!   Me and Steph only!!! EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 9:45 pm

She didn't feel his fangs puncture her skin, she only felt pleasure. She moaned softly, clinging to him as she felt her knees weaken beneath her.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Me and Steph only!!!   Me and Steph only!!! EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 10:02 pm

With her approval so obvious, he continued to feed. Of course, feeding has a limit. He was never to drink a human dry, or he'd be no different than a rogue. After a few more minutes, holding her in a tight embrace that would give any viewers the impression of them being lovers, he pulled away and shuddered. Licking away the mess that was left on her neck and whatever bare skin was left to him, he looked over her. "Tell me where you live.." he commanded, looking into her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Me and Steph only!!!   Me and Steph only!!! EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 10:06 pm

She moaned as he drank deeply from her. She nearly collapsed as he stopped and demanded where she lived. "In the apartments we just passed... 4c," she murmured, in a daze.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Me and Steph only!!!   Me and Steph only!!! EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 10:26 pm

Matthew rarely left a victim of his on the ground, discarded. Picking her up over his shoulder, he 'walked' to the apartment complex that they had passed on the way back. He arrived at 4C in a time in which wasn't normal, but of course Jasmine wouldn't know since she was so dizzy. "Do you have a key on you?" he asked after having her lean on the wall.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Me and Steph only!!!   Me and Steph only!!! EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 11:35 pm

She pulled her key out of her purse, not remembering the walk inside. She handed him the key; she didn't trust herself to stand up on her own. What had he done to her?
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Me and Steph only!!!   Me and Steph only!!! EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 11:42 pm

Matthew was tempted to laugh at how disoriented she was, but it was for good reason. He drank from her, and it was a heavy price to pay to feed a vampire. Going inside, he laid her on her bed in her bedroom. It seemed small, but comfy enough for a person or two. "Is this enough? I must leave before sunrise..." he said, his eyes almost shining in the dark.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Me and Steph only!!!   Me and Steph only!!! EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 11:47 pm

She looked up at him as he laid her down in her bed. "What did you do to me," she asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Me and Steph only!!!   Me and Steph only!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Me and Steph only!!!
Page 1 of 13Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next