The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Me and Steph only!!!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
AuthorMessage
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

Me and Steph only!!! - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Me and Steph only!!!   Me and Steph only!!! - Page 13 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 5:55 pm

Jasmine could feel many, many pairs of eyes on her as she walked down the hallway, looking around at everything curiously.

[didn't know what else to say, sorry >>]
Back to top Go down
https://beanscorner.forumotion.net
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Me and Steph only!!!   Me and Steph only!!! - Page 13 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 6:16 pm

((Eh, I know, lemme just get the catastrophe rolling XD))

But as the night wore on, it seemed as though the area around the haven was too...quiet. Many of the vampires within were worried, nervous. That wasn't a feeling they felt very often. But without Matthew's knowledge, the rogues had invaded the home. It was practically systematic and a perfect execution of an invasion of the haven. Many fell and it was a whole area soaked with blood and limbs. Jasmine was next as one specific rogue went after her, it's fangs very elongated and dripping with saliva and accompanied by ever growing hunger.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Me and Steph only!!!   Me and Steph only!!! - Page 13 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 6:31 pm

Jasmine sensed... something. She wasn't sure what, but she didn't like it. The tense feeling of fear built up in her chest, adrenaline coursing through her veins, and she looked around, then ran for her room. She forgot which door it was in her haste and froze in place, seeing a river of blood through the hallway. She screamed and ran back, only to practically run into a very hungry-looking rogue.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Me and Steph only!!!   Me and Steph only!!! - Page 13 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 6:52 pm

The rogue chuckled, chasing after Jasmine. "Come here you little brat!" he hissed, eventually cutting on a corner and stepping before her. "I can't wait to taste your blood!" he said, cackling and tackling her to the ground. Within seconds, his mouth clamped onto her neck, sucking loudly from her jugular vein which was almost coming out of his mouth. The animal was like a beast, feeding as if it had an unending hunger.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Me and Steph only!!!   Me and Steph only!!! - Page 13 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 7:02 pm

She screamed, struggling, forgetting her power. By the time her mind came to it and remembered it, her body was too heavy to move her hand to use her ability to kill him. As he drained her life from her vein, her eyes rolled back in her head and she went limp, her heartbeat growing weaker with each draw from her vein.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Me and Steph only!!!   Me and Steph only!!! - Page 13 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 7:22 pm

The rogue wasn't that far gone into the blood lust, but he knew that this one was special. Not just like any breed mate and she somewhat belonged to one of the vampires of the Order. It was odd to the rogue, but he knew he could use the leverage. Yes..great leverage to make one of the Order pissed off and only think about revenge, something to blind his concentration a bit. Pulling away, he grinned, licking whatever blood was left from the two bites. She would bleed to death if Matthew would not reach her in time. The attack had been completed, killing off most of the vampires and their breed mates. Whatever was alive was taken away, including Jasmine.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Me and Steph only!!!   Me and Steph only!!! - Page 13 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 7:27 pm

[o.o Dun dun dunnnnn~]

She felt darkness all around her, and she couldn't move or feel anything. She was scared and bleeding, that's all she knew.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Me and Steph only!!!   Me and Steph only!!! - Page 13 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 8:03 pm

((DUN DUUUN~))

The breedmates that were still alive were thrown into what seemed like a basement, dark and damp. It was almost perfect for the rogues who only grew to know darkness. However, Matthew felt her anxiety, her fear. This had him rush from what was too likely an easy kill to go back to the haven, what was left of it. Most of the vehicles (including his own) were trashed, even the doors and the gates were broken apart as if to torment whoever found it and also to mock the Order. He hissed, running inside and smelling the carnage of the women who were unfortunate to have been here tonight. "JASMINE!!!" he called out, feeling himself panic a bit.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Me and Steph only!!!   Me and Steph only!!! - Page 13 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 8:08 pm

Jasmine was still out, though her body started shivering weakly as she went into shock, the cold and dampness didn't help at all. She didn't hear or sense Matthew (didn't sense him because she hadn't had his blood).
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Me and Steph only!!!   Me and Steph only!!! - Page 13 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 8:31 pm

Matthew was enraged at both himself and his carelessness. To think that the rogues wouldn't attempt such an attack was mindless of him! Where were the others!? He almost questioned everything, but knew eventually that he had to get to Jasmine, fast. He had a feeling that something was wrong and that she barely was breathing. He inhaled and exhaled, trying to get a good sense of where she could be. He smelled something dirty and yet..earthy. Like something abandoned and very much old. "Sh*t..." he cursed, making haste to an area he knew of the city that she may be in. Some abandoned building, maybe on the outskirts of town too, but not far off. But meanwhile, as Jasmine was put in the basement amongst others in her position to die, they all tried to get together and pray that one or more of the Breed would come to help them. If not..they accepted their fates willingly since they lost their own mates. One rogue came downstairs, eliciting gasps and shudders from a few women. "You." he said, staring darkly at Jasmine. He smirked, obviously the same rogue that had fed from her so greedily. He wanted her for more than just feeding, which is why his mind got so much more sickening the more the blood lust got to his head.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Me and Steph only!!!   Me and Steph only!!! - Page 13 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 8:36 pm

Jasmine finally came to and wished she hadn't. She was still basically paralyzed from loss of blood and wouldn't be able to escape whatever torture the rogue had in store for her. Needless to say, her fear grew, pumping her weakened heart so fast it was in danger of stopping on itself.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Me and Steph only!!!   Me and Steph only!!! - Page 13 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 9:12 pm

The rogue had taken her to a separate room, it was barren and only had a metal table in the middle of it with a chair and a small bookcase with what appeared as tools, though they were rusty. That was the only comfort offered to her at the moment that those items would not be used on her. Strapping her to the table, his saliva coated his mouth and was starting to drip. The blood lust had made him insane as his other brethren had. "Heh, have you been bitten yet, woman?"
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Me and Steph only!!!   Me and Steph only!!! - Page 13 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 9:14 pm

"The blood pouring out of my neck doesn't state the obvious," she asked, groaning. Her binds were tight and his breath wreaked something worse than death.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Me and Steph only!!!   Me and Steph only!!! - Page 13 EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 3:44 pm

He hissed. "Funny, you damn smartass. I meant whether you were fed from one of the Order!" he asked, slamming his fist against the table just an inch apart from her head. When he came to lift his hand, there was an indent left. This was no little weakling, of course.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Me and Steph only!!!   Me and Steph only!!! - Page 13 EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 3:45 pm

"I guess that would depend on if you saw a bite mark on my neck before you tore it up," she looked up at him, seemingly unafraid. She had just enough strength to kill him. If she could only touch him...
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Me and Steph only!!!   Me and Steph only!!! - Page 13 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 6:21 pm

"Heh, sarcastic little bitch aren't you?" the minion spat, smacking her across the face and growling. "Who is your mate? One of the higher ups I presume?" he asked, his hand gripping her neck and squeezing slowly and tighter as he waited on a response.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Me and Steph only!!!   Me and Steph only!!! - Page 13 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 6:26 pm

She winced and tried draining his life away through his touch. "I don't.. Have.. A mate," she managed to choke out. She felt her body weaken, but whether it was from her lack of air or her ability, she didn't know. She hoped it was the latter as everything went black.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Me and Steph only!!!   Me and Steph only!!! - Page 13 EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 12:34 pm

Of course, the minion wanted more than just to interrogate her. Imagine, a woman completely incapacitated and unable to kick or anything. Any man with a huge desire would give in to that temptation. He grabbed onto her hand, and that was his mistake. He felt his life start to drift away and finding himself unable to pull away as it overwhelmed him. "W-What the hell are you doing to me!?" he growled.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Me and Steph only!!!   Me and Steph only!!! - Page 13 EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 4:14 pm

She couldn't answer. She couldn't seem to find her lips, or anything else, for that matter. Another wave of fear washed over her. Matthew, please help me, she prayed. Please, find me...
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Me and Steph only!!!   Me and Steph only!!! - Page 13 EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 5:25 pm

Matthew had stopped, growling as he found another rogue, pleading for it's life. "Please!" he yelled. Matthew stepped over his throat, growling. "Where is your compound?" he ordered to be answered. After only minutes of torture, the rogue answered and almost was instantly killed by Matthew's weapon. Stepping away, he rushed and prayed that the rogue wasn't just lying although he could tell and even smell the truth. However, the minion that was dealing with Jasmine now laid on the floor, pale and sickly looking as his life was taken by a mere touch of her.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Me and Steph only!!!   Me and Steph only!!! - Page 13 EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 5:42 pm

Jasmine grew colder as the remainder of her blood drained through the wound on her neck. She fought against the black nothingness, though managed to barely keep it at bay.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Me and Steph only!!!   Me and Steph only!!! - Page 13 EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 6:13 pm

The sun was soon to rise and it wasn't good for Matthew. He searched thoroughly until finding an opening in an alleyway and then seeing that it lead to the sewers. Wonderful. He ventured deeper into the sewers and soon smelled Jasmine. "God.." he muttered, detecting blood and rushing to the room as he then saw her strapped down. He bit his lip and went over, caressing her cheek. "Jasmine, are you alright?" he whispered, although knowing the answer fully well. He released the straps and carried her out quickly to a hotel that was nearby.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Me and Steph only!!!   Me and Steph only!!! - Page 13 EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 6:29 pm

Jasmine woke up after about an hour, after she'd finally stopped bleeding, though she was weak. She looked up at Matthew. "Is he gone," she asked hoarsely, still scared.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Me and Steph only!!!   Me and Steph only!!! - Page 13 EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 8:58 pm

Matthew had laid Jasmine on a bed at the farthest hotel he could find. He knew that the rogues and their minions would track them down later if they don't reach another safe compound by then. "Yeah, you're safe....You barely had a pulse.." he muttered as he looked at the bandages he had put on her himself. Basically she was covered in bandages and wraps. "What happened?" he asked as he caressed her cheek with tenderness.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Me and Steph only!!!   Me and Steph only!!! - Page 13 EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 10:39 pm

"I unpacked and took a shower after you left," she whispered, too tired to speak in a normal volume. "And I went to go take a look around the place. When I reached the stairs, everything got really quiet and creepy-feeling, so I ran back to the room. But I forgot which one it was, so I kept running." Her voice broke and tears filled her eyes, the fear coming back along with the memory. "There was blood everywhere. The hallway was it's own river. And all those bodies..." She forced herself to keep talking, though she wasn't entirely sure if he could understand. She hoped she wouldn't have to repeat the story. "He came up behind me and attacked me and started drinking from my neck. By the time I remembered my ability, I couldn't move and I passed out... When I woke up, he tied me to the table and asked if anyone from the Order had drunken from me. I told him some smart-ass answer and he got mad and tried to choke me, so I tried to kill him..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Me and Steph only!!!   Me and Steph only!!! - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Me and Steph only!!!
Page 13 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13