The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Sergeant Sassy ;D
Stocking Full of Goodies
Sergeant Sassy ;D

Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi   Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 9:25 pm

(Not a problem girleh... Oh yeah, we'd love to speed this up to the actual concert. ^-^)

Erin sat with the band in the green-room, singing the music on the radio. If she spoke while the radio was on, she never lost a note but instead interpreted her words into the song playing.

Robin pulled into the stadium parking lot, getting out. Goodness, it was later than she'd expected. She ran through the crowds of people, getting to the gates just as they opened.
Back to top Go down
http://miss0britt.chatango.com
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi   Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 9:38 pm

((Gotcha XD))

The one thing that Daniel didn't expect was the huge traffic. "Aw what the hell!?" he hissed, slamming his hands on the steering wheel. How in the world did every other person want to take his route to the stadium? Why? He sighed, staring ahead and seeing the stadium from a few blocks away. "Damn it.."
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi   Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 6:54 am

[Are we fast forwarded? >>;]

Sterling strummed along quietly to the music on the radio, humming with the backup voices as he did so, mainly listening to Erin sing. He had all his favorite guitars tuned up and ready for the show already. He'd probably have to tune them up again, but he wouldn't mind.
Back to top Go down
https://beanscorner.forumotion.net
Sergeant Sassy ;D
Stocking Full of Goodies
Sergeant Sassy ;D

PostSubject: Re: Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi   Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 12:23 pm

(I'm wearin mah 3OH3 shirt. XDDD)

Erin smiled at the guys, still singing. She could sing anything, it didn't matter. She figured that that was just her way of being able to speak. She could drift up from the death metal to near-opera ranges. She didn't like singing that high or that low, but if that was what was on the radio then she sang it.

Alora rushed with the crowds to the open main court. She sighed, smiling as she came out of the tunnel and the stage and crowd area was displayed in front of her. It was awesome, really. She figured she'd lose her voice from screaming too much. She didn't care: this was going to be the most fun she'd have in ages.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi   Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 12:38 pm

((XD Wow))

Daniel whooped as he got out of the parking lot and into the stadium. He was looking more forward to the concert than bumping into Robin. He covered his ears a bit as some of the fans (mostly girls) were screaming at the top of their lungs. He only hoped that maybe, just maybe, tonight would be the night.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi   Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 1:50 pm

He smiled at Erin as she sang and grinned even wider as a guitar solo came on. He played louder, then, nearly drowning out the radio. Once the solo was done, he quieted down again, so Erin could have the "spotlight".
Back to top Go down
Sergeant Sassy ;D
Stocking Full of Goodies
Sergeant Sassy ;D

PostSubject: Re: Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi   Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 2:22 pm

Erin smiled, rolling her eyes as Sterling played the guitar solo. She liked listening to Guns N Roses, especially the live version because the songs were so much longer.

Robin joined the screaming girls in front, actually screaming a tad herself. She never normally would have done this but she was letting loose for the first time ever. And she had her glasses on instead of her contacts, hoping that no one would recognize her if they did know her.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi   Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 3:03 pm

Sterling grinned innocently at her, playing away.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi   Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 4:16 pm

Daniel was loving the concert, whooping as other boys had done. Obviously he wouldn't scream like a girl. He swore he heard Robin yelling, but he threw those concerns to the wind.
Back to top Go down
Sergeant Sassy ;D
Stocking Full of Goodies
Sergeant Sassy ;D

PostSubject: Re: Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi   Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 4:32 pm

Erin chuckled, opening the greenroom door as the song ended and switched to an old 60s song. She hummed the beginning of it, one ear fixed on the noise from the fans. "It's craaaaaazy out there guys..."

Robin waited with the rest of the fans, singing the songs that blared from the speakers. She'd gotten there early so she'd have to deal with the wait. It wouldn't be that much longer, right?
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi   Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 11:29 pm

Sterling got up, swinging his guitar to his back, and looked out the door that Erin had opened, grinning from ear to ear. "Awesome; look at that crowd! This is gonna be so much fun," he said, clearly excited.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi   Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 6:55 pm

((Eh, might as well start the concert eh? o.o))

Soon the lights went out, the girls going insane as they knew the show was about to start. Although he almost got knocked over. Daniel whooped as then they announced the band's name, also with showing off some light effects.
Back to top Go down
moonangel
Christmas Wreath
moonangel

PostSubject: Re: Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi   Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 4:45 pm

Robin sreamed out with the rest of the fans, just because she always figured it was part of the fun. If you couldn't do it at the concert, where could you. She made sure to find her way to the front, though it was quite difficult. Being up front with the speakers isn't everyone's idea of fun because of all the people pushing to get up there, and the loudness, but she didn't mind a bit. She came to see this band, and that was just what she was set out to do.
Back to top Go down
Sergeant Sassy ;D
Stocking Full of Goodies
Sergeant Sassy ;D

PostSubject: Re: Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi   Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 10:57 pm

Erin sighed, watching the band on stage. She rubbed her eyes, sighing. God she was tired right now. She bit her lip, singing with the band as she walked around back stage, dancing goofily as the crew played with the lights. At some point they would do the crazy laser light show above the stage and audience, so the fog machines were on full-blast, the lasers starting to heat up.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi   Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 11:02 pm

Sterling played his guitar like he normally did, full of soul and energy, laughing of pure joy when the crowd went wild. He fed off of their energy.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi   Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 11:15 pm

Daniel grunted as he almost was pushed over by some of the fan girls. Geez! But hey, he was actually pushed to the front as well, whooping louder than before. Soon a good song of theirs which was a favorite of his played, making him all the more excited.
Back to top Go down
moonangel
Christmas Wreath
moonangel

PostSubject: Re: Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi   Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 5:49 pm

Robin was having a blast, like she had been hoping she would. She knew, when she would eventually leave, either her voice would be mostly gone or her ears would be shot for awhile. Maybe both? She didn't care aboutt he consequences, really, at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Sergeant Sassy ;D
Stocking Full of Goodies
Sergeant Sassy ;D

PostSubject: Re: Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi   Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 10:32 pm

Erin saw the lasers kick on and the hoots and hollers got even louder. She grinned, making her way to the back of the arena to see it all unfurl below her. It was crazy what the techies could do when they got their hands on dry-ice and pointed lights. She flashed a smile at the guards who stood up near the doors to watch for any malicious intenting 'fans', and as there were none she relaxed. She settled down into a seat, watching Sterling and the boys from the upper-deck.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi   Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 10:58 pm

[I'm confused... are they performing at the concert right now or getting ready to...]
Back to top Go down
Sergeant Sassy ;D
Stocking Full of Goodies
Sergeant Sassy ;D

PostSubject: Re: Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi   Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 11:02 pm

(performin)
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi   Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 11:10 pm

[Kay :3]

Sterling smiled and played his loudest and craziest during the chorus, where it was mostly a guitar solo.
Back to top Go down
moonangel
Christmas Wreath
moonangel

PostSubject: Re: Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi   Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 4:29 pm

Robin watched, in a bit of amazement since she hadn't a clue how anyone could play like that. She hummed along, though she couldn't really hear herself humming. It was starting to get hot in the place, and she hatewd it when the heat increased with the amount of moment and bodies.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi   Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 5:05 pm

Later on, the last song began to play. Honestly he didn't want the concert to end. To have to go back home and then deal with Robin's ignorance and not answering any texts or calls....A cruel world. Still, he hoped that tonight, after the concert, he could at least get in a bit closer to her, somehow.
Back to top Go down
Sergeant Sassy ;D
Stocking Full of Goodies
Sergeant Sassy ;D

PostSubject: Re: Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi   Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 12:32 pm

Erin slipped away from the balcony, making her way down to the main arena. She slipped through the crowd, dancing her way through the crowd until she got to the front. She had no idea of the guys could see her but she could see Sterling and he was definitely killin it up there. She heard the final chord of the song and grimaced as thousands of fans rushed the stage.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi   Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 1:48 pm

Sterling caught sight of Erin in the crowd and smiled at her as the song ended, kind of grimacing with her as the crowd crushed her against the bars separating the few feet from the stage and the crowd.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi   Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi
Page 2 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next