The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Sergeant Sassy ;D
Stocking Full of Goodies
Sergeant Sassy ;D

Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi   Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi - Page 8 EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 1:26 pm

Ah.... thx. ttyt, 'night. Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi - Page 8 54910

Erin slid beneath the sheets, sighing as she sent the message and turned the phone down so the screen was on the sheets. She closed her eyes, falling asleep relatively quickly.
Back to top Go down
http://miss0britt.chatango.com
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi   Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 5:52 pm

Daniel slept as well, though he slept much more peacefully than usual. He always had stressful things on his mind and tonight was the only night he probably felt this relaxed. Yawning again, he smiled as he read the last text. The next morning would prove distressful and busy for 'Robin' as many texts came from her photographers and other appointments came in like a wave.
Back to top Go down
Sergeant Sassy ;D
Stocking Full of Goodies
Sergeant Sassy ;D

PostSubject: Re: Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi   Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi - Page 8 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 7:12 am

Erin woke up at 6 on the dot, checking the phone. Hair and make-up were to be done at the shoot, good. Voice lessons at three, for what? She figured Daniel wouldn't be awake yet, but she shot for it anyways.

mornin
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi   Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 9:24 pm

Daniel was already awake by 5, having to do his daily jog. In his sweats and t-shirt, he stopped and panted, looking up his messages. "Awake? Hm..." he smiled, texting back. He then continued his run, keeping his phone in his hand just in case.

morning ;3
Back to top Go down
Sergeant Sassy ;D
Stocking Full of Goodies
Sergeant Sassy ;D

PostSubject: Re: Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi   Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi - Page 8 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 1:27 am

oh... lols, didn't think you'd be awake... how's it goin so far? Erin smiled, rolling out of the bed and into the bathroom to take an extremely short shower.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi   Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi - Page 8 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 9:21 pm

Just jogging, wanna join me before u leave 4 appointments? Daniel panted as he somehow texted while waiting for the light of the crossing to turn green. Looking both ways, he continued, placing his phone back into his pocket and instead running back home.
Back to top Go down
Sergeant Sassy ;D
Stocking Full of Goodies
Sergeant Sassy ;D

PostSubject: Re: Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi   Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi - Page 8 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 6:36 am

[i]absolutely. sounds great. want me to meet you at central park?[.i]

Erin smiled, digging through the closet for some jogging shorts and a tank-top. She found them, sliding them on and grabbed one of the best pairs of shoes ever invented, nike shox.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi   Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi - Page 8 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 4:43 pm

sure, just dont kill urself getting here XD

Daniel groaned as he realized he was now a bit farther away from the park than planned. He usually just jogged around his neighborhood. He sighed, wiping the sweat from his face with the towel he always had around and started running back. "Goddamnit, I always seem to be far from a destination.." he grunted.
Back to top Go down
Sergeant Sassy ;D
Stocking Full of Goodies
Sergeant Sassy ;D

PostSubject: Re: Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi   Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi - Page 8 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 7:44 pm

u got it...

He obviously didn't know how far she lived from Central Park. She disappeared before her butler saw her, starting her long trek to their meeting place.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi   Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi - Page 8 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 8:27 pm

Well, running usually put a strain towards his thinking. He always concentrated on one thing, which would put everything else aside. As he reached Central Park, he collapsed onto a bench and panted, laying back and taking deep and slow breaths.
Back to top Go down
Sergeant Sassy ;D
Stocking Full of Goodies
Sergeant Sassy ;D

PostSubject: Re: Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi   Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi - Page 8 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 1:07 am

Erin jogged slow and fast at the same time. She couldn't help it... She got to the park, running in the wide path of the others until she spotted Daniel amongst the benches. She caught up to him, slowing down as she reached him. She smiled warmly, yawning and stretching. "Good morning."
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi   Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 8:29 pm

Daniel looked up, smiling. "Morning. Sleep good?" he asked as he sat up and sat up-right. He had been laying down on the bench. Stretching, he patted the empty space beside him. "Take a seat."
Back to top Go down
Sergeant Sassy ;D
Stocking Full of Goodies
Sergeant Sassy ;D

PostSubject: Re: Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi   Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 7:15 am

Erin smiled, sitting down and leaning back some. "I slept pretty damn well as a matter of fact... What about yourself?"
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi   Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 10:01 pm

Daniel chuckled. "Oh yeah, like a vampire, except I woke up. So aren't you pretty busy today?" he asked, raising a brow. He was surprised she was up so early. "You're usually never up this early." he smiled, blushing a bit. He kind of felt special, if that made any sense.
Back to top Go down
Sergeant Sassy ;D
Stocking Full of Goodies
Sergeant Sassy ;D

PostSubject: Re: Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi   Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 10:09 pm

Erin nodded, running her fingers through her hair. "Yeah, I'll be pretty busy 'til about 3 in the afternoon or so. And an early morning jog is always good for the body."
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi   Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 10:26 pm

"Wow, so we'll be having dinner then. That's if you're still up for it..." Daniel asked, chuckling weakly. He had no idea whether she really wanted to risk exposure from the media. It wouldn't be good.
Back to top Go down
Sergeant Sassy ;D
Stocking Full of Goodies
Sergeant Sassy ;D

PostSubject: Re: Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi   Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi - Page 8 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 7:23 am

Erin smiled, nodding. "That sounds great. What're you doin today?"
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi   Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi - Page 8 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 10:06 am

"Well, I have to finish up some things at school, then start looking for a job. Parents are paying for my apartment right now but, can't let them continue. They just make me feel guilty every time I talk to them." Daniel rolled his eyes, yawning. "But, I think today will go fast for you. It's all really..glamorous." he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sergeant Sassy ;D
Stocking Full of Goodies
Sergeant Sassy ;D

PostSubject: Re: Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi   Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi - Page 8 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 4:44 pm

Erin smiled, starting to sing the chorus from Fergie's song. "Oh yeah, you know it..."
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi   Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi - Page 8 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 10:38 pm

"So how long do you have to be with the college boy here?" Daniel asked, smiling and looking over her.
Back to top Go down
Sergeant Sassy ;D
Stocking Full of Goodies
Sergeant Sassy ;D

PostSubject: Re: Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi   Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 7:15 am

Erin smiled. "I've got a couple more hours... My first shoot isn't until 9... How long do you have to chill?"
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi   Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 7:43 pm

"A few hours til ten. Why?" Daniel asked, grinning. "Would you want to get breakfast, maybe?" he asked, smiling and rubbing his legs. They were stiff, which was good but he liked to at least get a good rub on them for running.
Back to top Go down
Sergeant Sassy ;D
Stocking Full of Goodies
Sergeant Sassy ;D

PostSubject: Re: Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi   Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi - Page 8 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 7:40 am

Erin smiled. "Breakfast sounds good... A granola bar doesn't do much for ya when you run from upper-east to Central Park... Long run... And I have definitely worked up a hunger..."
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi   Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi - Page 8 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 7:11 pm

"Yeah, I know. So, IHOP?" Daniel grinned, getting up and stretching his arms out. "I think there's one near by, almost always there's one near a park or anywhere someone exercises or walks." he chuckled, looking over 'Robin' and just smiling. He was lucky. Too lucky. Already then there was a paparrazi taking a picture, telling them to "smile for the camera".
Back to top Go down
Sergeant Sassy ;D
Stocking Full of Goodies
Sergeant Sassy ;D

PostSubject: Re: Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi   Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi - Page 8 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 9:43 am

Erin simply smiled, blew the camera a kiss then stood and took Daniel's hand to escape the paparazzi. She was used to this by now, being the only girl to really hang around with the band. She'd discovered simple, easy-to-remember secrets for camera-dodging.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi   Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi
Page 8 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next