The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
moonangel
Christmas Wreath
moonangel

Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi   Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 11:09 am

Bean wrote:
He looked at her like she had three heads, then composed himself, not wanting to offend her. "Well, you normally party and drink yourself silly, then end up with a headache the next morning."
"Hmm, I see." she said, more to herself than anyone else. "Well I guess I could do that, even if it doesn't sound very... sensible." she finished, and then took another drink of her beer. She was only ever used to drinking expensive drinks, like fine wines. Beer was definitely nothing like they are. She'd have to treat him to some when she went home.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi   Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 1:57 pm

Maybe she's already had too much to drink, he thought. But she seemed perfectly sober after the concert, minus the tripping over the cords part.

"Are you sure you're okay," he asked.
Back to top Go down
https://beanscorner.forumotion.net
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi   Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 8:28 pm

Cupid's_Arrow wrote:
Erin had no idea the effect that she was putting on Daniel. Of course, she meant what she was saying...

yeah.. hey, do u want to maybe have lunch tmro?

Daniel parked at his place, an apartment not far from his college. "Wow, I can't believe she's really asking about lunch. Wow..." he muttered, chuckling as he got out of his car and to his door upstairs.

sure. where???
Back to top Go down
Sergeant Sassy ;D
Stocking Full of Goodies
Sergeant Sassy ;D

PostSubject: Re: Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi   Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 10:25 am

Erin smiled, laying back on the bed. "Holy shit this bed is comfortable...." She grinned, tapping her chin.

you know what? you pick
Back to top Go down
http://miss0britt.chatango.com
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi   Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 1:03 pm

Daniel rubbed his chin once he sat in the rolling chair infront of his computer and desk. "Hm, I think she likes Italian, then again, she has a good figure...Agh, what the hell?" he shrugged, smiling as he texted back on his sidekick.

toscana? gr8t place to eat. =D
Back to top Go down
Sergeant Sassy ;D
Stocking Full of Goodies
Sergeant Sassy ;D

PostSubject: Re: Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi   Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 2:41 pm

Erin smiled. Toscana was a great place to eat. She'd eaten there with the band when they stopped in Madison Square for a gig.

Perfect actually. When do u wana meet?
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi   Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 2:55 pm

Daniel could feel his heart race. This girl had no idea how much his hopes had risen. "Man, I really hope this won't be a joke in the end." he mumbled, shaking his head.

tomorrow? asap. ^^
Back to top Go down
Sergeant Sassy ;D
Stocking Full of Goodies
Sergeant Sassy ;D

PostSubject: Re: Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi   Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 9:18 am

"Tomorrow... Hmm. Does Robin have anything to do tomorrow?" She flipped through the calendar and emails, seeing the constant reminder of a promo photo-shoot for her next movie. Fun-fun. Be up uber-early, get there at 9, start the shoot... Get a lunch break at noon.

Noon's the earliest I can get off tomorrow...
Back to top Go down
moonangel
Christmas Wreath
moonangel

PostSubject: Re: Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi   Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 12:55 pm

"Yeah, I'm fine, justing having an.... off day is all" she told him, not feeling like getting into it. Obviously this other girl wasn't around, so she'd jsut have to hang around until she got back. She could act like this girl, but she wanted to be herself too. This was her chance to be someone else, other than her own bratty movie star self. Not that she ever saw anything wrong with that. She'd just always figured that was the way you were supposed to be when you were a star. Let anyone think you're weak in any way, and you get run over.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi   Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 4:29 pm

"You sure," he asked. He knew even her off days were a little better than this.
Back to top Go down
moonangel
Christmas Wreath
moonangel

PostSubject: Re: Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi   Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 11:15 am

"Yeah, no worries, I'm fine. Maybe just seeing some things I might be changing is all." she said with a smile. She was starting to feel the effects of the alcohol now, and she never let herself go past a buzz, normally. She was at the buzz and still drinking her beer.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi   Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 12:44 pm

"Changing? Changing how," he asked, hearing a slight slur in her words; he knew the alcohol was working on her then.
Back to top Go down
moonangel
Christmas Wreath
moonangel

PostSubject: Re: Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi   Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 2:31 pm

"I'm not sure, just.. changing" she slurred, and took another swig of her beer. Truth be told, she hadn't beent he type that could hold much beer, not really. But she was trying, anyhow.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi   Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 2:36 pm

He sighed and shook his head. Truth be told, he had a crush on the girl, though half the time he denied it himself. He didn't want to push all the publicity onto her, knowing she felt uncomfortable with talking to pretty much anyone but him.
But she hadn't stuttered all night, except for once or twice. And she'd only had one or two beers, as far as he's seen, and she was already buzzed.
What the hell was going on?
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi   Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 8:57 pm

moonangel wrote:
"Yeah, I'm fine, justing having an.... off day is all" she told him, not feeling like getting into it. Obviously this other girl wasn't around, so she'd jsut have to hang around until she got back. She could act like this girl, but she wanted to be herself too. This was her chance to be someone else, other than her own bratty movie star self. Not that she ever saw anything wrong with that. She'd just always figured that was the way you were supposed to be when you were a star. Let anyone think you're weak in any way, and you get run over.

"Of course....Well, it's a date." Daniel smiled, texting with a shaky hand. He really was kind of nervous. Robin would never usually give him chances like this.

sounds good. meet u there?
Back to top Go down
Sergeant Sassy ;D
Stocking Full of Goodies
Sergeant Sassy ;D

PostSubject: Re: Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi   Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 10:41 am

"It's a date..." Erin smiled, waiting as the next text came in. She would absolutely meet him there. Tomorrow was actually going to be pretty fantastic if this all worked out right.

you got it ^.^
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi   Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 11:04 am

Daniel grinned, whooping to himself. "Yes, finally!" he said, smiling widely. He couldn't be any happier than when he bought his first car. Still, he wondered if they could pull it off with what she always had to do, especially tomorrow. The latest they would have is probably an hour or less.

can't wait ^^
Back to top Go down
Sergeant Sassy ;D
Stocking Full of Goodies
Sergeant Sassy ;D

PostSubject: Re: Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi   Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 6:38 pm

Erin grinned, laying back on the bed. "Oh, the matress can staaaay... This is the most comfortable thing I've laid on in aaaages...." She sighed, smiling gently.

so what r u ^ to now?
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi   Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 7:40 pm

Daniel wondered what caused this sudden change in her. Still, he's not about to bite the hand that's feeding him right now. Yawning, he texted back, glad he had unlimited text.

surfin the net. u?
Back to top Go down
Sergeant Sassy ;D
Stocking Full of Goodies
Sergeant Sassy ;D

PostSubject: Re: Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi   Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 8:14 am

Erin smiled. Daniel seemed like a perfectly good guy... So this chick Robin, whoever and wherever she was, had some severe issues that needed to be dealt with.

hangin in my room... figurin out colors for re-dec... its so boringly white in here. >>
Back to top Go down
moonangel
Christmas Wreath
moonangel

PostSubject: Re: Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi   Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 5:02 pm

She took another drink of her beer and glanced around the room. Of course, there wasn't much for her to see because of her eyesight, but she figured it would seem normal. Maybe she was acting too normal? Personally, she wasn't sure how to act, so she didn't bother with it. Not sure what to say, she went a bit quiet. He wasn't the type she was really used to hanging with, and it seemed pbviously to her that she couldn't do much right. Instead she tried to think of a new topic. One she wouldn't necessarily seem so odd in.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi   Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 5:07 pm

He sighed softly. Well, she went quiet. At least she was acting a bit more like herself.

[braindead, sorry.]
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi   Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 5:52 pm

Dream Society wrote:
Erin smiled. Daniel seemed like a perfectly good guy... So this chick Robin, whoever and wherever she was, had some severe issues that needed to be dealt with.

hangin in my room... figurin out colors for re-dec... its so boringly white in here. >>

2morrow I could help u out with colors if you'd like :3 cousins have affected me XD

Daniel then sighed. It was only late in the evening still. He decided that one last text was all he needed for a good night's sleep. Taking off his clothes and putting on his boxers and t-shirt, he sat in bed, waiting for the message to be replied to.
Back to top Go down
Sergeant Sassy ;D
Stocking Full of Goodies
Sergeant Sassy ;D

PostSubject: Re: Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi   Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 6:37 am

Erin smiled, nodding. A guy's opinion? Well, that would definitely be helpful. She slid down beneath the covers, propping the pillows up so she could lounge back.

really? sounds great actually... i'd lvoe a second hand opinion.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi   Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 7:49 pm

Daniel chuckled, nodding. Getting under the covers himself, he sighed, typing in his last reply for the night. He was just wiped out and exhausted from all that screaming.

ok, will do. im goin 2 bed, sweet dreams ;]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi   Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi
Page 7 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next