The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Sergeant Sassy ;D
Stocking Full of Goodies
Sergeant Sassy ;D

Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi   Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi - Page 10 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 12:13 am

Erin sighed, watching him leave. She paid for the food and walked out, her hands in her pockets. How had she figured that telling him that would be a good idea?! SHe sighed and walked with her head slightly hung through the crowds of main street, her eyes scanning the crowds for anyone who she might possibly know. "Damn it, Erin... You're such an idiot." She pulled out her sister's phone, texting Daniel.
I know I sounded it, but I'm not crazy... If you give me a chance I can prove it to you... And you can't ignore this... You have to talk to me at some point.... I have your iPod anyways. Come meet me some where so I can get it back to you and so we can talk... Please?
Back to top Go down
http://miss0britt.chatango.com
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi   Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi - Page 10 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 11:09 pm

Daniel just couldn't believe how fooled he was. This girl, she was claiming to be someone else. Why? He sighed, rubbing his face and stopping as he sat at a nearby bench. He hadn't gone that far. He then looked at the text, feeling guilt. "Geez, what now?" he mumbled as he started to reply back.

i'm @ a bench not far from IHOP, k? Right near Target..
Back to top Go down
Sergeant Sassy ;D
Stocking Full of Goodies
Sergeant Sassy ;D

PostSubject: Re: Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi   Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi - Page 10 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 9:20 am

Erin looked up, seeing him. She chuckled softly, not realizing how close she'd gotten without ever realizing it. Look up, yeah? She stopped where she was, on the sidewalk only a few hundred feet in front of him. She didn't know what she would say to make him think any differently than what he was feeling now... But she had to try something. This was the first great guy she'd met since Sterling, so that was a decently long time. She wouldn't dare lose him. Not a chance on her life. She felt the iPod in her pocket, the one piece of hope she really had left in this situation.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi   Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi - Page 10 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 12:56 pm

Daniel looked troubled, and hell, even scared. He was thinking a million things. Was she a psycho? Did she make herself look like Robin? Was she lying? He didn't know, but by the look on her face, he could tell that she wasn't that kind of person. Call it naive, but, he believed she was good. "Hey..." he said as she approached.
Back to top Go down
Sergeant Sassy ;D
Stocking Full of Goodies
Sergeant Sassy ;D

PostSubject: Re: Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi   Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi - Page 10 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 1:03 pm

Erin smiled, sitting down next to him. She was hesitant to say anything... The scene at the ihop made her worried. "So, you're not gonna freak out on me or anything?" She pulled his iPod out of her pocket and handed it to him. "I don't know what to say to make you feel any different that you do now, but I've known about my sister for the longest time... I've had friends who live here become her friends... They tell me that she can be an uber-bitch alot... I figured I'd help her stop, but I'd never meant to switch places with her. Maybe this is what she needs though, living in a constantly hectic life-style, far less plush and cozy than what she had... It's nothing vindictive, just to help. And I know I probably sound crazy, but we are twins. She was born all of two minutes before me... And her mom brought her here, while I lived with my dad. I know it's hard for you to believe, but that's okay you know?"
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi   Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi - Page 10 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 1:16 pm

Daniel listened to Erin's story, finding it harder to believe that she was lying. She was telling the truth. He sighed, nodding and closing his eyes. "I'm sorry I acted that way, I just....I've pined for your sister for so damn long, not because she's unaitainable, but, you should see her when she's acting..wow." he said, smiling a bit and looking at her. "I...I believe you, but, does your sister know about you? Your existence?" he asked, raising a brow.
Back to top Go down
Sergeant Sassy ;D
Stocking Full of Goodies
Sergeant Sassy ;D

PostSubject: Re: Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi   Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi - Page 10 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 2:41 pm

"Well, no offense or anything, but she didn't like you back. And I find that horridly impossible. Because I've only known you a short time and I like you alot..." Erin sighed. "I don't know if she knows about me... I don't think she does. But after this, she's going to have to know me... And don't think that I'm trying to steal her identity or anything, but I want to help her as much as I can. So, virtually, I'm taking over her life so that I can help her image in the eyes of the public and her future employers... I want teh best for my sister, so I'll do what I can to do that for her..."
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi   Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi - Page 10 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 5:40 pm

Daniel stiffened as he was told the obvious answer. Everyone, including his family all told him to give up on her. Despite that Robin's own 'parents' were telling him that persistence wins the battle. So far, it hasn't. "Then, let's start over." he said, smiling weakly and looking at her. He couldn't help but see Robin. They looked alike for god's sakes! Still, they did have different looks in their eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sergeant Sassy ;D
Stocking Full of Goodies
Sergeant Sassy ;D

PostSubject: Re: Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi   Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi - Page 10 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 8:28 pm

Erin smiled, nodding. She figured fighting her country accent was pointless with him now, so she let it show. "Hi, my name's Erin Banks. I'm from California, but I sound very appalachia. I've got a twin here, but she's a super-fancy movie-star... What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi   Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi - Page 10 EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:55 pm

"Heh, Daniel Avery, student. Genius, really." he laughed, going along with it. "Now how did you get switched up with your sister?" Daniel asked, raising a brow. He really wanted an answer. Though, then again, he pretty much led her home.
Back to top Go down
Sergeant Sassy ;D
Stocking Full of Goodies
Sergeant Sassy ;D

PostSubject: Re: Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi   Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi - Page 10 EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:59 pm

Erin blushed. "Well, normally I have a horrid stutter, so I usually don't talk at all i-iin public... So, y-y-you know, I didn't re-reeally have a way to object when pe-peo-people started leading me towards R-Robin's car. And the st-st-stutter's back..." She blushed darker, looking down in embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi   Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi - Page 10 EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 8:18 pm

Daniel blinked but smiled. He found it actually kind of cute. "The stuttering is adorable, just to let you know." he grinned, rubbing her head. "I think..I'm glad that you didn't say anything.." he said, blushing and looking down.
Back to top Go down
Sergeant Sassy ;D
Stocking Full of Goodies
Sergeant Sassy ;D

PostSubject: Re: Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi   Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi - Page 10 EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 9:20 am

Erin looked up, smiling gently. She paused long enough to make sure she could get out what she wanted to see right. "I'm.... I'm glad I didn't either..."
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi   Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi - Page 10 EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 9:50 pm

Daniel chuckled and smiled sheepishly. "I should take you home. I think I put you through enough stress." he said, getting up and holding out his hand for her.
Back to top Go down
Sergeant Sassy ;D
Stocking Full of Goodies
Sergeant Sassy ;D

PostSubject: Re: Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi   Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi - Page 10 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 6:11 am

Erin blushed and nodded, closing her eyes. "Yeah, I probably should get going. Got a bunch of Robin's stuff to get done." She slid her hand into his and stood. She liked the way his hand and hers fit together. She certainly wouldn't argue if he continued to hold her hand. However, she wouldn't object if he let go either. Though she deeply hoped he wouldn't.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi   Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi - Page 10 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 8:12 pm

Daniel nodded as they started walking. "Yeah, you kinda do. So, good luck being her for the whole day." he grinned, teasing her. He liked the feel of their hands together. It sort of fit. Like it was natural. "Are we still up for uh, dinner?" he asked, looking forwards as they walked.
Back to top Go down
Sergeant Sassy ;D
Stocking Full of Goodies
Sergeant Sassy ;D

PostSubject: Re: Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi   Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 6:43 am

Erin smiled, laughing. "I wouldn't give anyone else this burdenous task. Not even Robin half the time... And yes, dinner is still a go." She looked up at him, smiling. It felt so right, this little scenario. As they walked, it only seemed better that they did this.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi   Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 6:00 pm

Daniel sighed as he looked away. Why couldn't she have been taken by Robin's parents? Then they would've been ok, maybe. Then again, she'd end up as spoiled as Robin herself! "Was I stupid to believe that Robin would ever give me a chance? I mean, wow, when you came along, I thought hell froze over." he grinned sheepishly.
Back to top Go down
Sergeant Sassy ;D
Stocking Full of Goodies
Sergeant Sassy ;D

PostSubject: Re: Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi   Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 6:36 am

Erin smiled some. "Nah, I think Robin's just the queen of frigid from all the attention she's gotten... I think that, had she been able to be more normal for a while... She would really begin to like you. Down-to-earth people are absolutely head-over for you, at least honest down-to-earth people anyways...."
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi   Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi - Page 10 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 9:47 pm

"Eh, you think I should walk you home? Or will the paparazzi just have a field day with us?" Daniel asked as he saw the park coming up. If they decided to part ways, that was their point.
Back to top Go down
Sergeant Sassy ;D
Stocking Full of Goodies
Sergeant Sassy ;D

PostSubject: Re: Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi   Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi - Page 10 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 5:32 am

Erin chuckled. "Let the paparazzi do what they will, I like spending time with you. Obviously enough..." She blushed a bit, smiling at him.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi   Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi - Page 10 EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 6:02 pm

Daniel blushed and looked away. This was like something you'd only see in the movies. Two people getting all flustered within two days. Unreal. "Well then, that makes two of us." he smiled. He continued the walk, taking her home first of course. Already her butler was outside, tending to the bushes.
Back to top Go down
Sergeant Sassy ;D
Stocking Full of Goodies
Sergeant Sassy ;D

PostSubject: Re: Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi   Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi - Page 10 EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 11:47 pm

Erin chuckled, resting her head against his arm as they walked. This was too fantastic... She smiled to the butler, stopping at the door. "Do you have to go?"
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi   Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 2:26 pm

"Eh, well, not for another hour. I have a job interview." Daniel smiled. Wouldn't she have to put make up on and such? He'd be in the way.
Back to top Go down
Sergeant Sassy ;D
Stocking Full of Goodies
Sergeant Sassy ;D

PostSubject: Re: Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi   Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 9:47 pm

"Would you mind staying then?" She smiled, leaning against the door some.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi   Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi
Page 10 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next