The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Sergeant Sassy ;D
Stocking Full of Goodies
Sergeant Sassy ;D

Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi   Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 10:45 am

Erin nodded. Could she trust to tell him that she wasn't the girl he thought she was? Could she tell him that he hd mistaken her for someone else? No, not yet. Not nearly yet. But one day she would. "Well, I can only hope that you forget the old me and get used to this me... I think things will go alot smoother that way."
Back to top Go down
http://miss0britt.chatango.com
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi   Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 10:48 am

Well, then Daniel would freak if told now. To mistake a girl for Robin and then to think that they were identical, hell, he'll faint at trying to group things together! "I'm already getting used to this one." he winked. "Anyways, I'll let you rest for tomorrow, you have your instructor to deal with. Good luck." he chuckled, waving and heading for the door as the butler then opened it for him.
Back to top Go down
Sergeant Sassy ;D
Stocking Full of Goodies
Sergeant Sassy ;D

PostSubject: Re: Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi   Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 11:07 am

Erin stood, walking with Daniel to the door. "I can certainly assure you that the instructor will be much pleased with my accent... Be careful on your way home okay?" She watched Daniel leave then turned her attention back to her butler. "Well, he's certainly fun to talk to..."
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi   Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 11:19 am

Daniel nodded, winking at Erin as he still thought of her as Robin. Leaving, the butler closed the door. He chuckled, shaking his head. "Before tonight, you never really acknowledged his presence. Only a few times and those were rare." he said, with a sad smile.
Back to top Go down
Sergeant Sassy ;D
Stocking Full of Goodies
Sergeant Sassy ;D

PostSubject: Re: Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi   Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 11:30 am

She smiled at Daniel's wink, her cheeks turning a slightly rosy red. When her butler spoke, she sighed softly. "Yeah... Well, I guess alot of things are changing... Do you think you could come with me to my room? I want to ask you something...."
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi   Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 11:39 am

The butler looked puzzled, but nodded. "Yes ma'am. As you wish." he said, following after her to her room. He wondered what caused the change of heart.
Back to top Go down
Sergeant Sassy ;D
Stocking Full of Goodies
Sergeant Sassy ;D

PostSubject: Re: Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi   Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 11:43 am

Erin smiled, walking to the room. She did wonder what Daniel wasup to at the moment... She did find the room that belonged to her at the moment, opening the door. "What do you think of my room, in your honest opinion..." She didn't like it. There was too much white. There needed to be lots of colors, different furniture to the max.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi   Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 12:08 pm

"Um, with all due respect ma'am. I think it's a bit dull." the butler said, nervous now. What if he was fired!? Was this a test?
Back to top Go down
moonangel
Christmas Wreath
moonangel

PostSubject: Re: Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi   Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 1:00 pm

Bean wrote:
Sterling took a swig of his beer when the song ended an dsighed, trying to figure out why she wasn't acting exactly like herself. Something was definitely different, but he couldnt' put his finger on it.
She took another drink of her beer and wondered again why she was just going along with this. She was an actor, and shouldn't be behaving so......normal. But, at the same time, she thought it would be a nice change. She smield at the thought. She hadn't had the chance to behave normally and be herself without the worry of seeing it in the news in such a long time. This was something she'd have to take a risk with.
"So," she started, not entirely sure what to say. "What, per say, do I normally do on such a night?" she questioned, though she knew it would sound odd. Might as well find out how she should act as a normal person. If she could get to her car the next day, she'd go soemwhere and get some more contacts. But for now, this could be fun.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi   Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 1:06 pm

He looked at her like she had three heads, then composed himself, not wanting to offend her. "Well, you normally party and drink yourself silly, then end up with a headache the next morning."
Back to top Go down
https://beanscorner.forumotion.net
moonangel
Christmas Wreath
moonangel

PostSubject: Re: Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi   Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 1:10 pm

"I see" she said with a smile, already liking the idea. Her manager wasn't going to like this, but she didn't care anymore. "Guess I've been going a bit slow on my drinking then, haven't I" she said with a laugh. She didn't know who this other girl was, but it was clear who he hought she was. She'd have to go along with it as well as she could. She finished her beer and went for another one. seh wasn't really much of a drinker and was already getting a little buzzed. She normally didn't drink much more than a little wine.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi   Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 1:26 pm

"A little," he agreed, worried about her. Did she hit her head? "Are you feeling okay," he asked after he strummed his guitar a few times.
Back to top Go down
moonangel
Christmas Wreath
moonangel

PostSubject: Re: Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi   Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 1:42 pm

"You know, I'm not sure" she admitted, though it was for a completely different reason. "Maybe I'm just changing some. I don't know." she shrugged and took another drink of her beer. "Life is complicated, and things have been more than complicated for me lately. You wouldn't understand" she said with a little laugh. It was hard to pretend when she didn't know exactly who she was pretending to be, so she'd just stop trying to pretend. "Whatever, right?" She sat back with a sigh. Her eyes were bugging her, she didn't know where she was, this guy thought she was someone else, she had a shoot the next day, she put her car in the care of a stranger, she was drinking for no reason, and for once she really didn't care. How odd.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi   Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 1:48 pm

He blinked in surprise. "You know you can talk to me. I'm sure I'd understand, if you told me," he told her gently. He felt like an idiot; he hadn't seen anything that could have upset her. He thought hard, thinking of what it could have been. Had he done something to hurt her?
Back to top Go down
moonangel
Christmas Wreath
moonangel

PostSubject: Re: Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi   Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 3:07 pm

"Eh, don't worry about it." she said with a shrug, taking it another long drink of beer. She didn't want to be the bearer of bad news, that she wasn't who he thought she was. Not really. "Let's just.. you know, do something fun." She wasted to take her mind off of things for a bit, instead of dealing with her constantly thinking mind.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi   Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 3:57 pm

"What'd you have in mind," he asked, wondering what she wanted to do.
Back to top Go down
Sergeant Sassy ;D
Stocking Full of Goodies
Sergeant Sassy ;D

PostSubject: Re: Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi   Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 9:07 am

XxxJigoku○no○BankenxxX wrote:
"Um, with all due respect ma'am. I think it's a bit dull." the butler said, nervous now. What if he was fired!? Was this a test?
Erin grinned. "See, that's what I thought! Now, thinking of colors, I was thinking of maybe doing a lime green and royal blue wallpaper... What would you suggest?"
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi   Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 3:11 pm

The butler only chuckled, sighing. "Well, yes, that sounds very nice, ma'am. Should I arrange for someone to come and take a look? To then help you decide on furniture and such?" he asked, taking out his notepad.
Back to top Go down
Sergeant Sassy ;D
Stocking Full of Goodies
Sergeant Sassy ;D

PostSubject: Re: Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi   Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 3:50 pm

Erin smiled, the familiar buzz heavy on her mind. "I'd like that... And do you think you could get me Daniel's number? Just so that I can make sure I have it..."
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi   Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 7:20 pm

"Well, Daniel had left it many a times in his texts if you don't recall, both numbers even. I'll be sure to get his number once more, ma'am. Anything else?" the butler asked, smiling. He definitely liked this side of 'Robin' than before. She seemed..different.
Back to top Go down
Sergeant Sassy ;D
Stocking Full of Goodies
Sergeant Sassy ;D

PostSubject: Re: Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi   Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 3:33 pm

Erin smiled. "An acoustic guitar if that's not a problem..." She sat down on the bed, looking around. There was a nice phone sitting on the table, along with a charger. She picked it up, flipping through it. She figured she shouldn't read the texts, but she did flick through the ones from Daniel. She figured out it was him soon enough. Wanting to talk to him again, she sent him a small text.

so u enjoy the concert?
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi   Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 8:53 pm

The butler nodded, chuckling and leaving. Daniel however, as he was driving home, felt his phone vibrate. Could it be the boys? He sighed, taking out his phone at a stop and reading the text. Recognizing the number, he smiled brightly. He texted back quickly, still smiling even after sending it.

Yeah, tho it's 2 bad we didnt enjoy it 2gether
Back to top Go down
Sergeant Sassy ;D
Stocking Full of Goodies
Sergeant Sassy ;D

PostSubject: Re: Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi   Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 11:28 am

Erin smiled, crossing her legs under her.

yeah, itd have been cool with u with me..
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi   Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 5:04 pm

Daniel almost crashed at first sight of the message. Was he seeing right? He gulped, trying to calm himself down before he had a nervous breakdown. He answered the text on stops on the rest of the way home, sighing.

Really?
Back to top Go down
Sergeant Sassy ;D
Stocking Full of Goodies
Sergeant Sassy ;D

PostSubject: Re: Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi   Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 10:31 am

Erin had no idea the effect that she was putting on Daniel. Of course, she meant what she was saying...

yeah.. hey, do u want to maybe have lunch tmro?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi   Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi
Page 6 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next