The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
moonangel
Christmas Wreath
moonangel

Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi   Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 3:00 pm

Robin was crushed by a wall of people when the song ended. She grimaced and tried to no avail to get out. The fans had gone a little crazy and body gaurds were now holding people back. It was pretty bad. And to make matters worse, the sudden bump forward had somehow caused her contacts to come out. Now she could only see a ton of blurred shapes and everything was muffled to her on account of being so close to the speakers for so long.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi   Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 8:51 pm

Daniel too was pushed about, bumping into most of the girls who screamed like hell. His ears rung as well, though he thought he saw a girl that looked just like Robin. Nah, there's no way she could be at two places at once.He grunted then as he now was finally pushed against the railing that held most fans at bay from reaching the back of the stage or front.
Back to top Go down
Sergeant Sassy ;D
Stocking Full of Goodies
Sergeant Sassy ;D

PostSubject: Re: Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi   Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 10:03 am

Erin fell to the side, catching herself on the railing as the fans started to get pushed back from the stage. She strightened up and turned herself to the right, only to collide with a man who... Well, he was pretty good-looking, to say the least. But she couldn't speak, not at all
Back to top Go down
http://miss0britt.chatango.com
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi   Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 2:47 pm

[Should we have them play the encore soon?]

Sterling started playing another song, glancing at Erin every now and then to make sure she was alright.

[braindead, sorry]
Back to top Go down
https://beanscorner.forumotion.net
moonangel
Christmas Wreath
moonangel

PostSubject: Re: Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi   Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 6:47 pm

Things were quite uncomfortable for Robin. The encore seemed to revv people up a bit more. She couldn't move much on account of now everyone was dancing and singing the lyrics, but didn't move back. So she was pinned-ish against the railing and such. It really irritated her. She pushed and shoved her way to the right edge of the stage, where the band would come out afterwards. Or at least she thought it was the right side. Her eyesight was really blurry without her contacts.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi   Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 7:50 pm

Daniel soon saw the same girl again that looked like Robin and decided to take a chance. "Robin?" he called out aloud as he grabbed the girl's wrist. "We should get out of this crowd!" he added, trying to keep the girls from crushing them both.
Back to top Go down
Sergeant Sassy ;D
Stocking Full of Goodies
Sergeant Sassy ;D

PostSubject: Re: Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi   Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 5:29 pm

Erin bit her lip, almost speaking up against him but then realized that he was incredibly good looking... She blushed some, following him as he lead her away from the stage, the crowd, her friends, her life.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi   Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 6:12 pm

Sterling lost sight of Erin, but then saw her again, though she looked more... annoyed than before. And was she wearing different clothes? Either way, he smiled at her sheepishly as the next song ended and the lead singer thanked them for coming out; they were ready for their encore.
Back to top Go down
moonangel
Christmas Wreath
moonangel

PostSubject: Re: Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi   Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 6:29 pm

Robin stood at the edge of the stage, wondering when she'd have to find her way back to her car. Maybe she'd find Daniel and he could help her out. He always did. She sighed, watching the blurred shapes speak on stage. The concert was almost officially over.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi   Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 7:31 pm

Sterling, wondering if she was alright, started the chord for their encore. It looked like she'd been looking right at him, but she hadn't responded to his sheepish smile.
Back to top Go down
moonangel
Christmas Wreath
moonangel

PostSubject: Re: Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi   Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 4:16 pm

She heard the first chord of the encore and smiled. The encore was often one of her favorite parts of a cancert. It was when everyone really got into the music and when the band played best, in her opinion.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi   Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 4:55 pm

Taking 'Robin' to at least a safer part in the crowd, he looked over her. "You ok?" he asked loudly, his hands on her shoulders. He was slammed pretty hard but not that much. He was more worried for her than himself. Then again, he noticed something about her. Something more..gentle.
Back to top Go down
Sergeant Sassy ;D
Stocking Full of Goodies
Sergeant Sassy ;D

PostSubject: Re: Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi   Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 10:50 pm

Erin blushed, nodding some with a soft smile. Her eyes flickered back to the stage for a glimps of Sterling, who was back to blaring out the encore. She looked back to the guy, about her age or a tad older, a look in her eyes speaking simply as 'Are you okay?'
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi   Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 5:10 pm

Daniel blinked. Why did Robin seem so confused and meek? Already she would've slapped him. "Anyways, do you need a ride home? I don't even know if your car is near mine, but I guess we'll ask around." he said loudly, holding onto her hand as he watched the encore.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi   Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 5:16 pm

As the band finished up their encore, Sterling ended the song with an awesome guitar solo, fireworks shooting off as he strummed the last chord. He smiled, loving the effect, and raised his arms in thanks with the rest of the band.
Back to top Go down
Sergeant Sassy ;D
Stocking Full of Goodies
Sergeant Sassy ;D

PostSubject: Re: Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi   Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 5:19 pm

Erin walked with Daniel, her cheeks a rosy color. She hadn't spent any time with a guy that wasn't either in the band or assisting the band since junior year. She walked with him outside as she heard the encore slide into the last guitar solo from Sterling.
Back to top Go down
moonangel
Christmas Wreath
moonangel

PostSubject: Re: Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi   Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 1:33 pm

Robin heard the encore end, and smiled. Now she might be able to get somewhere. Some people began clearing out, as she could tell since the random masses near her were clearing up and going towards where the exits may be. She figured she would ask someone to help her to her car or something when it cleared a bit more.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi   Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 7:42 pm

Daniel had then spotted Robin's car, taking her to it. "You have your key?" he asked as he was taking out his. He might as well since his wasn't that far from the concert. Just outside actually. It was odd that she was so quiet though.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi   Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 7:51 pm

Sterling put his guitar on its stand and wiped his forehead with a towel, then jumped down, heading towards 'Erin'. "Hey," he smiled at her. "How'd you like the show?"
Back to top Go down
moonangel
Christmas Wreath
moonangel

PostSubject: Re: Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi   Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 7:56 pm

Robin wasn't entirely sure who was speaking to her, but she was pretty sure it wasn't Daniel. "It was awesome of course" she said with a grin. She didn't really want to move from where she was, though her eyesight was as blurry as it was before. She could see more shapes and such at least.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi   Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 11:35 pm

He smiled, halfway noticing she wasn't stuttering and she didn't smell like that much alcohol. "I'm glad you liked it," he told her honestly. "Did you already eat? I'm starving."
Back to top Go down
moonangel
Christmas Wreath
moonangel

PostSubject: Re: Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi   Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 6:29 pm

"No, not yet. I'll probably go eat after I find my car" she said with a shrug, not sure where he was going with this. Was he expecting her to go eat with him somewhere? She assumed it would be alright, as long he took her to her car when they were done. Where had she put her keys?
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi   Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 6:47 pm

"Finding your car shouldn't be too hard," he chuckled. "You parked right next to the bus." He still couldn't figure out why she wasn't stuttering. And she wasn't blushing like she normally was. "You feeling okay," he asked her.
Back to top Go down
moonangel
Christmas Wreath
moonangel

PostSubject: Re: Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi   Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 6:57 pm

She couldn't remember parking next to a bus, but she shrugged it off. She almost blushed, but then realized she still didn't know who he was and so that would be silly. "My eyes are a bit blurry is all. I can't really see well right at the moment" she admitted. She'd get her glasses when she went to her car. "Let's head out!" she said, and started to walk in the way she guessed would be the direction of the exit, as she could see a red glowing sign, though she couldn't read it and it looked more blobish than anything. After a few steps one of her feet got caught up in the cords coming off the stage and she just about face-planted.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi   Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 6:59 pm

Sterling caught her before she fell. "Whoa! Are you sure you're okay," he asked worriedly. She was definitely acting... off...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi   Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi
Page 3 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next