The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
moonangel
Christmas Wreath
moonangel

Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi   Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 7:06 pm

"I-i'm fine" she said, blushing deeply. This was why she knew she should've worn her glasses. "Thanks..." She took a deep breath and pulled away from him to straighten up. This time she took slow deliberate steps, feeling her way with her feet and watching out for anything she could possibly see. "Alrighty, now I'm makin some progress" she said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi   Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 7:08 pm

"Not a problem," he gave one relieved chuckle. He led her to her car and stopped. "You said your vision was blurry, right? Maybe you should ride with us... I'll have someone get your car later, if you wouldn't mind loaning them your keys."
Back to top Go down
https://beanscorner.forumotion.net
moonangel
Christmas Wreath
moonangel

PostSubject: Re: Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi   Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 7:15 pm

She thought about it for a moment, and decided she could risk it. He didnt seem too bad and she had people that would come for her if anything bad were to happen to it or her. "I don't mind lending me keys to somebody" she said easily, and took out her keys to her Lambo, handing them to him. "Just make sure whoever brings it to me later doesn't scratch my car.."
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi   Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 7:19 pm

He chuckled, taking them from her. "Someone will probably pick it up tomorrow. Most everyone is too drunk to drive, besides our driver," he admitted. "But I'll be sure to pass your request along."
Back to top Go down
moonangel
Christmas Wreath
moonangel

PostSubject: Re: Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi   Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 7:28 pm

She nodded, smiling. She would've been one of those people, if she hadn't known she had to shoot tomorrow for her new movie coming out. She wasn't that well-known yet around here, but she was in some states and in Europe.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi   Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 7:32 pm

He smiled and helped her onto the bus and sat down on the built-in couch next to her. "So, I assume you have big party plans tonight," he grinned.
Back to top Go down
moonangel
Christmas Wreath
moonangel

PostSubject: Re: Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi   Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 7:37 pm

"Possibly, though I'm not sure how smart that may be. I mgiht have to miss soem things tomorrow do go through with some party plans" she said, though the idea of big party plans sounded nice. Either way, it would be hard when she could see well. She thought for a moment, wondering if she had a spare pair of contacts anywhere. Nope. Her spare was in her car.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi   Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 9:23 pm

He blinked and stared at her. "You? Have no party plans? Are you sure you're feeling alright," he asked, feeling her forehead.
Back to top Go down
Sergeant Sassy ;D
Stocking Full of Goodies
Sergeant Sassy ;D

PostSubject: Re: Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi   Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 5:01 pm

XxxJigoku○no○BankenxxX wrote:
Daniel had then spotted Robin's car, taking her to it. "You have your key?" he asked as he was taking out his. He might as well since his wasn't that far from the concert. Just outside actually. It was odd that she was so quiet though.
Erin bit her lip, looking up at the guy she was with and the car she was at. She knew she could hot-wire it no problem. And it was unlocked. Easy as pie. "nah... I-I lost it... Somewhere in the crowd... But I-I can ho-otwire it ya know?" She reached out and opened the car, sitting down in the seat and reaching under the hood. She yanked out the wiring system, stripping the red and the blue wires. She got the car to start, changing the station almost automatically from the nasty, heavy rap that poured out of the speakers. She heard Metallica and left in on that station. "Much better..."
Back to top Go down
http://miss0britt.chatango.com
moonangel
Christmas Wreath
moonangel

PostSubject: Re: Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi   Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 3:22 pm

Robin smiled and laughed, "Yes, I'm sure. But I'm sure I could make some party plans pretty fast. You goin to any parties? If so, I'll just go to the ones you're going to. Makes things easier" she said with a shrug. She was actually getting used to not being able to see well. People may not even notice as long as they didn't ask her to read anything, she didn't have to walk through a dark room, and she didn't really have to find anyone specific. Oh, and it'd be nice if nothing small was littering the floor. Especially cables, as they always got her.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi   Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 4:38 pm

He smiled. "We always have a party after a concert," he chuckled. "You know that. I just wasn't sure if you were going to our party or not."
Back to top Go down
moonangel
Christmas Wreath
moonangel

PostSubject: Re: Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi   Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 6:13 pm

Robin was at a bit of a loss. She didn't even really know this guy, but apparently he knew her. But he kept on calling her something else. She'd hang with him for a bit, but she'd like to know who he was at the least. "Our party? Well, like I said, I'm up for a party." she put on a slight smile, thinking about how her manager would feel about this while thing. Her manager liked to pretend he had some kind of control over her life.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi   Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 6:33 pm

He chuckled. "Alright! What are you in the mood for? Wine or beer," he asked as the bus stared its drive towards their hotel.
Back to top Go down
moonangel
Christmas Wreath
moonangel

PostSubject: Re: Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi   Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 6:44 pm

Robin thought on it for a moment. She had wine all the time, the best. Why not give beer a try for once? "I think I'm in the mood for some beer" she said, nodding to herself. If she was going to be normal for a night, why not go completely normal for now?
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi   Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 7:06 pm

He smiled. "Alright," he said cheerfully and walked into the bar with her once they parked, ordering a round of beers for everyone.
Back to top Go down
moonangel
Christmas Wreath
moonangel

PostSubject: Re: Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi   Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 7:13 pm

She made sure to stay pretty close to him, as to not lose him among the other many blurred faces, though she could always find him by his voice. She didn't know any of these people, but didn't let it show that it bothered her. She was good at acting, and that was what this would be for her for the most part, until she got drunk of course.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi   Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 7:31 pm

Cupid's_Arrow wrote:
Erin bit her lip, looking up at the guy she was with and the car she was at. She knew she could hot-wire it no problem. And it was unlocked. Easy as pie. "nah... I-I lost it... Somewhere in the crowd... But I-I can ho-otwire it ya know?" She reached out and opened the car, sitting down in the seat and reaching under the hood. She yanked out the wiring system, stripping the red and the blue wires. She got the car to start, changing the station almost automatically from the nasty, heavy rap that poured out of the speakers. She heard Metallica and left in on that station. "Much better..."
Daniel blinked as he watched 'Robin' hotwire her own car and even stutter. Something must've hit her head or something. "Uh...nice. Do you need help getting home, too?" he asked, smiling weakly. Something was odd in the air, he felt like this was a different person, not the confident and talented actress he knew.
Back to top Go down
Sergeant Sassy ;D
Stocking Full of Goodies
Sergeant Sassy ;D

PostSubject: Re: Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi   Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 9:33 am

Erin nodded, her body settling rather comfortably into the seat. "Uhm... Yeah... I'mm. I'm a little.. Dizzy... I think I hi-it my head..." She swallowed, mentally cursing herself.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi   Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 10:16 am

moonangel wrote:
She made sure to stay pretty close to him, as to not lose him among the other many blurred faces, though she could always find him by his voice. She didn't know any of these people, but didn't let it show that it bothered her. She was good at acting, and that was what this would be for her for the most part, until she got drunk of course.

They reached their hotel room and ordered room service, mainly for snacks while they unpacked the alcohol from the coolers. Sterling grabbed one and handed one to 'Erin' with a grin. "Here you go."
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi   Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 2:57 pm

Cupid's_Arrow wrote:
Erin nodded, her body settling rather comfortably into the seat. "Uhm... Yeah... I'mm. I'm a little.. Dizzy... I think I hi-it my head..." She swallowed, mentally cursing herself.
Daniel nodded. "Ok then, just follow me, I think this is the same row I parked in." he said, telling her what kind and color his car was so she could recognize it. If she hit her head, then he would've have to tell her what his car looks like anyway, not that she would know probably by her ignoring him. Going back to his car, he waited for others to pass through, then getting out himself, beeping at 'Robin' to follow as he went through to the exit.
Back to top Go down
moonangel
Christmas Wreath
moonangel

PostSubject: Re: Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi   Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 5:07 pm

"Thanks" she said, opening the can of beer. It was alright, though she was used to the really expensive stuff. She took a swig of it before setting it down for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi   Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 5:24 pm

"Not a problem," he smiled and opened his beer bottle and took a swig.
Back to top Go down
Sergeant Sassy ;D
Stocking Full of Goodies
Sergeant Sassy ;D

PostSubject: Re: Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi   Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 9:11 am

XxxJigoku○no○BankenxxX wrote:
Daniel nodded. "Ok then, just follow me, I think this is the same row I parked in." he said, telling her what kind and color his car was so she could recognize it. If she hit her head, then he would've have to tell her what his car looks like anyway, not that she would know probably by her ignoring him. Going back to his car, he waited for others to pass through, then getting out himself, beeping at 'Robin' to follow as he went through to the exit.
Erin nodded, watching him get to his car. When he pulled out, she followed, though it was hard to imagine why this guy would mistake her for someone else, especially since he didn't know her. Hell, she'd just play along for a little bit, see what this girl was like...
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi   Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 12:34 pm

As Daniel drove, he pondered over why 'Robin' seemed so jumpy and dazed. Could she have hit her head that hard? Hell, he didn't even see her bump her head, but then again, he wasn't looking around for her to begin with. "Ah, I'm sure she'll be fine once I get her home." he nodded, taking shortcuts to her home. Once arriving, he parked in front of her house since it had roundabout as a driveway. Getting out, he waved to 'Robin' making sure she knew she was home.
Back to top Go down
moonangel
Christmas Wreath
moonangel

PostSubject: Re: Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi   Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 4:43 pm

Robin glanced around the hotel room and wondered why she bothered to come here. He wasn't the type she normally hung out with. She took another swig of beer and sat on one of the beds nearby.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi   Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi
Page 4 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next