The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22  Next
AuthorMessage
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 20 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 10:48 am

Jarred stayed quiet and tried to avoid that question. "Does it matter?" he asked as he started to walk away to head back to the house.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 20 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 10:55 am

"So it doesn't have to do with your pack," she guessed, following him. Else he wouldn't have tried to avoid it, or my eyes, she thought.
Back to top Go down
https://beanscorner.forumotion.net
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 20 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 11:00 am

Jarred grunted, his fur bristling a bit. He was getting annoyed, fast. "If it had anything to do with my pack I would not have needed your help. You're a hunter, it would contradict my protecting them." he snorted, acting as if that was obvious. "Why, you have other ideas?"
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 20 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 11:10 am

She looked up at him. "You're being quite defensive, Jarred," she half-teased him. "It was a simple question, no need to get so angry."
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 20 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 2:08 pm

Jarred grunted again and rolled his eyes. "I'm not angry. Ugh, I just have no patience." he explained as they made it out of the thicker area of the woods and closer to the open clearing.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 20 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 2:14 pm

"Why won't you tell me why you came," she asked him curiously. "Is it really that bad of a reason?"
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 20 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 2:24 pm

Jarred shook his head, huffing and digging his paws into the dirt. "I just came by to check up on you and your family...you've done much for me." he mumbled, clearing his throat.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 20 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 2:28 pm

She chuckled. "You're welcome," she pet his fur. "I hope you can change back quickly. We're almost to the house."
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 20 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 2:41 pm

Jarred then rushed out into the bushes that came around the path, glad to know where his clothes had been. "Keep walking I have to change." he said aloud as he then began turning into his human self.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 20 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 2:46 pm

She nodded, chuckling as she wandered back into the house.

"How was the sparring match, dear," Sara smiled. "Oh! Your finger..."

"It'll heal," Elizabeth assured her and went to go put it in a splint. She winced as she forced her bones back into the correct place for healing.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 20 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 2:48 pm

Jarred had then walked in after her, getting cold looks from Hunter. Her finger for goodness sakes! "I apologize that I..injured her finger. We got too rough I guess." he apologized to Sara and sighed.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 20 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 2:53 pm

"It's alright, dear," Sara smiled at him. "There are bound to be injuries during training and sparring. She's walking, that's the main thing."
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 20 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 3:27 pm

Hunter of course felt the jealousy and sighed. "Yeah, that's all that matters. So long as that can heal, then it's not a problem." he said, looking at him and then back at the ground. Jarred only scoffed, not taking his jealousy seriously. He stayed in his place however, waiting for Elizabeth to come back out.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 20 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 3:31 pm

Sara chuckled at the obvious dislike of each other over her daughter.

Elizabeth came back soon, wearing a dress again in case they got unexpected company. "Did Jarred tell you why he came back," she asked her mom, teasing her werewolf friend.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 20 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 3:36 pm

Jarred grunted and glared at Elizabeth. He then looked at Sara and smiled weakly. "I just..wanted to check on the family that helped me out with that problem so long ago."
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 20 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 3:38 pm

Sara laughed. "Elizabeth, quit pestering Jarred." She turned to Jarred. "You don't have to be so shy," she chuckled. "But we are very glad to see you again. We wish you could stay longer."
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 20 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 3:49 pm

Jarred smiled and nodded. "Yes, I wish I could also but I'm a leader. We're not exactly allowed to run off randomly." he said, yawning a bit.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 20 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 3:51 pm

"Perhaps Elizabeth could stay with you for a while. Learn what a pack is like. It would help her taming skills," Sara suggested.

Elizabeth stared at her mother in disbelief.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 20 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 3:52 pm

Jarred grinned a bit, almost wickedly since that seemed like perfect payback. "Oh, that almost sounds perfect. My pack is most tame already under me.." he smirked, looking over at her.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 20 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 3:55 pm

"What would you tell the townspeople," Elizabeth asked.

"That you've gone away for education," Sara chuckled. "It isn't a lie."
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 20 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 2:38 pm

Jarred chuckled. "Exactly. That's a perfect way of putting it into words. You're coming with me then tomorrow." he grinned, crossing his arms across his chest with a cheeky smile.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 20 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 3:01 pm

Elizabeth practically had a mini-heart attack. Her mother knew how she felt about Jarred. A relationship between a huntress and a werewolf was forbidden on several levels. What was she thinking?
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 20 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 3:08 pm

Hunter raised a brow but sighed. "May I accompany her then? As extra protection?" he asked, just really worried for her. He too could sense only the wolf's liking of her, but not hers.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 20 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 3:11 pm

"The wolves won't trust you," Elizabeth's father pointed out quietly. "Lizzy has allies among them. Though she won't ever be completely trusted by an entire pack, she'll be more trusted than you."
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 20 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 3:22 pm

Hunter grunted. "Yes, sir." he said, agreeing and knowing it would be foolish. Jarred only scoffed. "She is safe with me, especially with my pack as well.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†
Page 20 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22  Next