The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bean and me only!~

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

Bean and me only!~ Empty
PostSubject: Bean and me only!~   Bean and me only!~ EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 11:21 pm

It's not easy being a woman of the night, an object of lust only to be paid in petty tips. One woman in particular has had enough of this business. She's already starting to only perform privately, and at the right price. As nights go on, men continue to come and go, but soon, the one man begins to come in almost every few nights periodically. He gives her wads of cash as if she were a diva and not just a dancer. Just who is he? What's his purpose? Why does he only go to her? That's something to be found out soon enough...

Profile Skeleton:

Name:
Background:

Name: Andrew Taylor
Appearance: Bean and me only!~ 00002f
Background: Working in a company which deals with commercials and such, he's always stressed. What would the people want? Well, he doesn't give a damn now. He's 29, still single, and all because he's too busy. He has more reasons than one to see the girl and it's all because she doesn't complain. Andrew can spoil her, but with money instead of having to buy gifts and then be ridiculed, what perfect business relationship is that?
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

Bean and me only!~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bean and me only!~   Bean and me only!~ EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 12:10 am

Bean and me only!~ 0013729c050d0819638a19
Ashley Drew
She grew up in a poor household with abusive parents who spent most of their money on alcohol and/or drugs. She ran away at sixteen - not that anyone cared - and was taken in by others who were in similar situations and had found a way to make money - with their bodies. At first, she didn't agree with it, afraid of her scars. But then, as she got more attention (especially as she got older) she eventually loosened up and became more successful. Now she lives in her own apartment, though it's a bit run-down due to the little tips she receives.
Back to top Go down
https://beanscorner.forumotion.net
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

Bean and me only!~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bean and me only!~   Bean and me only!~ EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 9:16 pm

((I shall start it off then X3))

Over the past few nights, one particular client came in once more, a business man. His name was Andrew Taylor, but he only used his last name despite that it was a very well known last name. He ordered a beer, taking a large gulp and then asking for the blonde, having heard rave reviews from older clients. Really, he just wanted to look at a woman and not worry about being slapped or thought of as a perv. He was sick of it. The women outside this club were very feisty and too much to deal with some days. Told where to go, he went into a small hallway that was off to the corner of the club, of course with two guards on each side of the entrance. Walking through, he opened the door he was told to open and looked in. "Hello?" he asked hesitantly as he closed the door behind him.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

Bean and me only!~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bean and me only!~   Bean and me only!~ EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 9:38 pm

Ashley had finished primping herself for her first private client of the evening. She was told this man looked more around her age and a bit more... well paid. Well, at least he was more around her age, she sighed as she slipped on her skirt and stepped into her stilettos. She fluffed her hair with her fingers one last time as she stepped out of her dressing room and walked into the private room in the corner of the club and took a seat on the big couch after making sure there was plenty of alcohol to choose from. Over the years, her scars had become much less noticeable - especially after she tanned or used bronzer. She had used bronzer before her shower that evening, so her scars were all but gone now. To the naked eye, at least.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

Bean and me only!~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bean and me only!~   Bean and me only!~ EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 10:46 pm

As soon as his eyes caught sight of the woman, he almost forgot how to speak. What a beauty! Andrew had to admit, that the lady certainly knew how to impress her clients. Still, even if he dealt with the fact of coming here at all as just business and entertainment, he felt dirty. He took out a wad of cash, which would actually contain over $500 in his hand. That was like five dollars to him. "Do I pay now or at the end?" he asked. He coukdn't help but stare.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

Bean and me only!~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bean and me only!~   Bean and me only!~ EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 11:08 pm

Ashley blinked in surprise. He definitely looked much more closer to her age than the old farts who came in. And he didn't look half bad either. She might actually enjoy this. She smiled as she answered. "I'm usually paid after," she told him, motioning for him to take a seat next to her. "But I leave it up to the customer. It makes no difference to me. Just tell me what you want. I'm at your service," she gave him a million-dollar smile.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

Bean and me only!~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bean and me only!~   Bean and me only!~ EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 11:47 pm

Andrew sat beside her, though he took his sweet time. This was pretty much his first time having a private performance. He usually just went with a few buddies or clients in order to get them to sign on with his company. "Well, just do the usual...A dance maybe?" he asked, clearing his throat. It felt odd to pay a woman to do something that wasn't really work. Still, he had to relax and calm down from all that stress. Already he found a gray hair!
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

Bean and me only!~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bean and me only!~   Bean and me only!~ EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 11:56 pm

Ashley smiled. He looked kind of nervous. She found it funny - in a cute way. "Not to be rude, but you aren't used to this, are you," she asked, standing and walking over to the stereo to find a song she liked to dance to. "Would you like a drink to help you relax a bit," she asked, walking back over to the beat of the music. She usually made her customers comfortable first, then began her show.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

Bean and me only!~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bean and me only!~   Bean and me only!~ EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 12:04 am

Andrew chuckled, shaking his head. "I am, just not by myself usually...." he said, watching as she moved to put on music. Damn he just couldn't help look! He nodded, agreeing he needed a drink to calm down. It was a woman who was just entertaining him. That's all. What harm could there be? It's just business. He took a deep breath, nodding to himself. "You usually get your clients buzzed before a show?" he joked.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

Bean and me only!~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bean and me only!~   Bean and me only!~ EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 12:18 am

She smiled and pulled over the cart of alcohol. "What do you like," she asked. "Wine, campaign, whiskey, vodka, margarita, martini," she listed, smiling at him. "And I like to make sure my customers are comfortable. Kind of like a businessman would do for his clients," she grinned at him. "A form of business, I guess," she shrugged, bending down on the bottom shelf of the cart to get a glass for his drink.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

Bean and me only!~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bean and me only!~   Bean and me only!~ EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 7:53 pm

Andrew chuckled again, nodding. She sure was someone to be around. Too bad she was in this profession. "Um, whiskey, please." he said, making himself comfortable on the couch and looked around the room. It didn't seem provocative at all. Just a normal room. He just couldn't get over how he ended up here due to stress at work.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

Bean and me only!~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bean and me only!~   Bean and me only!~ EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 8:59 pm

She poured his whiskey in the glass and handed it to him with a smile before she started to dance, her body moving to the music. "Getting into the grove", so to speak, she let her body do what it would as she let her mind wonder.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

Bean and me only!~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bean and me only!~   Bean and me only!~ EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 10:13 pm

Andrew took the glass, thanking her and then waiting until the music started before chugging it down. He couldn't help himself there. He settled in, watching. Honestly, this is...wow.. He untied his tie, feeling his collar starting to tighten. Still, he remained silent and vigilant.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

Bean and me only!~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bean and me only!~   Bean and me only!~ EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 10:22 pm

As she danced, she worked on undoing the buttons of her shirt, moving around enough to make her hair move away from her neck all the while. She kept her stilettos on, aware of the height and exaggeration of movement they gave her. She wasn't the tallest of girls.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

Bean and me only!~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bean and me only!~   Bean and me only!~ EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 11:03 pm

Andrew took a big breath, giving himself another pour of whiskey and feeling it burn a bit of his throat on the way down. He didn't take whiskey all that often. Though, he felt himself calm down now, his eyes following and the rest of him, well, was still. For no reason at all, he couldn't see anything else but her. "How long have you been doing this for?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

Bean and me only!~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bean and me only!~   Bean and me only!~ EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 8:21 am

She slipped off her shirt and tossed it on the couch next to him, smiling at him as she continued her dance. "Five years, next month," she said.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

Bean and me only!~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bean and me only!~   Bean and me only!~ EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 9:02 am

Five years..did she have to do this? I shouldn't even be asking these questions.. Andrew nodded to her reply, acknowledging it. He looked over as the shirt landed beside him. Glancing back at her, the lights seemed to give her body a very good glow to it, which only made him want to pay more by the end, a good tip. Still, that was inapproriate. The most he could at least tip her without seeming totally eager and like a horn dog was maybe $100. "How far can you go on just five hundred on the spot?" he asked, getting a bit buzzed and completely unaware of how odd that sounded or rude.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

Bean and me only!~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bean and me only!~   Bean and me only!~ EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 9:14 am

She stopped and stared at him, shocked. "Five hundred dollars? That's how much I make in a week, if I'm lucky... Five hundred dollars," she repeated, flabbergasted. Did this guy really have that much to spend at a club?
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

Bean and me only!~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bean and me only!~   Bean and me only!~ EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 3:01 pm

Andrew chuckled, nodding. "Trust me, I make enough in the company I'm in. This is nothing." he said, winking. Plus, she even gave him a drink, so, he might as well compensate for it. Right? "Eh, maybe it is too much...Is $200 at least somewhat better than offering so much?" he asked, just acting as if this were a business transaction. And, really, it is.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

Bean and me only!~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bean and me only!~   Bean and me only!~ EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 3:23 pm

She blinked, shocked at how much this man was offering to pay her, still. It took her a minute to remember how to form words. "You're offering me $200 for me taking off my shirt and dancing?" That's pretty much all she could think - she couldn't wrap her mind around it. "I usually get around twenty for that," she told him, trying to explain why she was so shocked.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

Bean and me only!~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bean and me only!~   Bean and me only!~ EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 3:25 pm

"Well..I'm feeling a bit generous today. That bad?" Andrew said, getting up and patting away at his coat. He didn't know who sat there last after all. "Actually, you do anything private? Outside of the club?" he asked, crossing his arms and raising a brow. He had a client, one who was threatning to leave the company and join another to handle his stocks. One of his own guys screwed it up, now Andrew had to clean the mess. "I can pay $100 now, and if you agree, then the rest later." he offered, smiling. He honestly was a bit arrogant.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

Bean and me only!~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bean and me only!~   Bean and me only!~ EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 3:30 pm

"If I can bring my bodyguard," she stated her only condition with a smile in return. "I don't go anywhere alone, as a general rule. He wouldn't be in the way, would he?"
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

Bean and me only!~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bean and me only!~   Bean and me only!~ EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 3:44 pm

Andrew nodded. "Sure, that's fine. My uh, client, likes to drink a lot. So, you'll have two, me and your bodyguard." he added, handing her the $100. "It'll be tomorrow night at the Cassel hotel, 8 o' clock. You know where that is, I hope." he said, putting his wallet away and stealing a glance or two. "It may have been a short show, but I still enjoyed it just as much" he said quietly, walking past her and left
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

Bean and me only!~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bean and me only!~   Bean and me only!~ EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 3:58 pm

"Yes. Thank you," she told him, watching him walk out and staring down at the hundred dollars in her hand. She shook her head in disbelief and pulled her shirt back on, then walked out. She pulled her more trusted body guard with her to her dressing room door. "I'm going to the Cassel Hotel tomorrow night at eight. Come with me." He nodded and stood outside her dressing room as she hid her money where she normally did and primped herself for the rest of the night.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

Bean and me only!~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bean and me only!~   Bean and me only!~ EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 9:28 pm

That night, Andrew waited outside the room anxiously. It was only a few minutes before it was 8 o' clock. She wouldn't break out on him, right? She wouldn't just take the money and not show up. She didn't seem that way. His client, Howard G. Wright, was waiting inside. He was a thin man, but he had a huge ego. He sat on the love seat that was in the suite as he drunk glass after glass of red wine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bean and me only!~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bean and me only!~   Bean and me only!~ Empty

Back to top Go down

Bean and me only!~
Page 1 of 19Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next