The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bean and me only!~

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

Bean and me only!~ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bean and me only!~   Bean and me only!~ - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 9:39 pm

Ashley and her bodyguard showed up five minutes before the hour and found Andrew waiting for her. Ashley was wearing a trench coat over her outfit - she was ready whenever he wanted her to start. "We would have been here sooner, but there was an accident on the way..."
Back to top Go down
https://beanscorner.forumotion.net
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Bean and me only!~   Bean and me only!~ - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 10:58 pm

Andrew nodded, sighing. "Alright, now let's go inside then." he said, opening the door and letting them both in, following and closing the door. Howard chuckled, grinning a bit. "Ah, I didn't expect this kind of a bribe, but not bad. So, what can you do, broad?" he asked, smirking and looking over her with greedy and dirty looks.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Bean and me only!~   Bean and me only!~ - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 11:25 pm

Her body guard standing nearby with his arms crossed over his chest, Ashley slipped off the trench coat to reveal a corset and matching skirt. Broad? It's a good thing I'm getting paid for this... "Well, what do you want me to do," she teased.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Bean and me only!~   Bean and me only!~ - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 11:35 pm

Howard smirked, motioning for her to come closer. Obviously he liked 'the present'. Andrew didn't like having to hire her especially for this guy, but she was enticing, young, and a plus with her being attractive. He watched, though not with the same vulgar thoughts as the old man. As she came close, he grabbed her by the hand gently and pulled her onto his lap. "Well, well, well, you just smell lovely..." he said, nuzzling her neck whilst Andrew noticed the bodyguard tensing a bit.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Bean and me only!~   Bean and me only!~ - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 11:44 pm

She tensed a bit herself, but she knew she couldn't exactly push the guy away. "All I have to do is smell nice? Shall I go back and get my perfumes," she asked with a smile, seeming perfectly relaxed to the drunk.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Bean and me only!~   Bean and me only!~ - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 1:02 am

Howard chuckled, grinning. "Oh no, just being here is enough to give me a good whiff..." he said, his breath stinking of alcohol as he kissed her neck. Andrew sighed, sitting down and drinking a beer. He was starting to feel buzzed now.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Bean and me only!~   Bean and me only!~ - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 1:08 am

"You're sure you don't want a dance," she asked, not liking the way things were going, but she hid it quite well. After all, this was a client of her client, she had to act nice.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Bean and me only!~   Bean and me only!~ - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 10:57 pm

"Uh, yeah, let's have a dance, eh Howard?" Andrew said, smirking. He tried to blend in, but honestly he was uncomfortable with his behavior. Howard sighed, nodding and letting go of the girl. "Alright, show us what you got, little lady." he said, grinning as he waved around a five dollar bill. Cheap bastard.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Bean and me only!~   Bean and me only!~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 1:14 am

Oh, yay, five dollars, she though sarcastically, but smiled and got up, walking to her bodyguard to get her iPod and the speakers. She turned them both on and started her dance, obviously making her bodyguard more comfortable to have her out of arm's reach of the drunk man she was hired to entertain.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Bean and me only!~   Bean and me only!~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 2:18 pm

It also made Andrew more comfortable. He was sure he wouldn't have to sucker punch his client. Howard was enjoying it, so that's all that mattered. As the hour went by, Andrew stood, trying to cool down himself. "Ok, well, thanks for the dance. You can leave now, miss." he said, nodding and smiling at her. Howard was already out because of his being drunk. "You were great.." he mumbled quietly as she left. He had handed her the other hundred in her hand just before walking out the door.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Bean and me only!~   Bean and me only!~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 5:43 pm

She smiled and grabbed her coat, slipping it on. "Not to be rude, but your client is a jerk," she whispered. "On a different note, you're welcome back at the club anytime," she smiled. "Don't be shy, now," she winked as she walked out with her bodyguard, who nodded politely to him as he exited.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Bean and me only!~   Bean and me only!~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 6:16 pm

Andrew chuckled, finding that invitation certainly tempting. As soon as they were gone, he sighed as he looked back at his client. "It's a done deal." he grinned as he helped the guy to the bed. He then went to the very same seat, sighing as he could smell the girl's perfume, or whatever it was she even smelled like. "Man, that's one kind of a woman you don't see every day.." he mumbled, making note of coming around the next night again, after his meeting.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Bean and me only!~   Bean and me only!~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 6:24 pm

The next night, Ashely dressed in a little santa suit, as did all of the other girls. They put on a little musical show that each of them took turns starring in before they went to their private shows.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Bean and me only!~   Bean and me only!~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 6:48 pm

Andrew had been in that same audience that was enjoying the show, except he was looking at only one girl. The one whom had done him a lot just for that one client. As the show ended and they were coming down to go to the back again, he went up to her, tapping her shoulder. Though her body guard wasn't all too happy. "Hey, remember me?"
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Bean and me only!~   Bean and me only!~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 6:54 pm

She blinked and turned around, and smiled. "Andrew! Did you come all the way here just to see little ol' me," she chuckled.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Bean and me only!~   Bean and me only!~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 7:29 pm

"I guess you could say that. I just wanted to thank you for putting up with my client. He's married too, so that adds to his being a scumbag more than enough." Andrew explained, smiling. "Uh, I was wondering if we could..go out to dinner. Just as a thanks for putting up with my client and his hands. I know you must've hated that." he added, coughing. Imagine that, asking a dancer out to dinner.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Bean and me only!~   Bean and me only!~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 8:10 pm

She smiled. "It's not a problem. I've dealt with worse, if you can believe that," she told him, taking his arm and leading him to a quieter place to talk. She looked at him curiously when he asked if she'd like to go out to dinner. "Are you sure? I wouldn't mind," she smiled. Wow, a guy who treated her like a normal girl. Up to a point.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Bean and me only!~   Bean and me only!~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 11:35 pm

Andrew sighed, nodding. "I'm sure you've dealt with worse men. But, I'm glad that it wasn't that bad.." he said, chuckling and trying to put some sort of humor into it. Even if the situation did not call for it. "Of course I'm sure, why would I ask if I wasn't?" he muttered, rubbing the back of his neck nervously. "So, when can I take you out?" he asked, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Bean and me only!~   Bean and me only!~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 11:41 pm

She smiled. He looked nervous - how cute. "Well, when do you want to take me out? It's really up to you. Your huge tip could let me skip work for a day," she winked and chuckled.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Bean and me only!~   Bean and me only!~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 11:44 pm

Andrew chuckled again, sighing. "Well, tonight if you'd like. Uh, I'm guessing we'd have to drop by your place anyway so you could change." he smiled. Of course she wouldn't go out in such provocative clothes. Duh! He was losing his mind just being in this place so long. This was out of gratitude. Most others would've slapped Howard and left.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Bean and me only!~   Bean and me only!~ - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:26 pm

"No. I have some normal clothes in my dressing room," she smiled, taking his arm and leading him to her dressing room. "Stay here. I'll only be a minute. Jeans and a sweater sound okay," she asked with a smile.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Bean and me only!~   Bean and me only!~ - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 7:51 pm

Andrew nodded, smiling. "Yeah, it's fine." he said, taking off his jacket. Now he felt over dressed. He then slung it over his shoulder, leaning against the wall once she went inside her dressing room. He had gotten looks from passing women in the hall, but it didn't faze him. He was just here to take someone out in gratitude. That's all. He could never, and wouldn't ever go out with a dancer. That would be just ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Bean and me only!~   Bean and me only!~ - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 10:26 pm

She smiled and closed the door, then bit her lip and opened it again. "I'm sorry... Can you help me with the zipper," she turned around, showing she couldn't reach it. She'd run off so fast, that her bodyguards were still in the main lounge, looking for her.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Bean and me only!~   Bean and me only!~ - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 10:39 pm

Andrew blushed a bit but it quickly disappeared. He went into the room, closing the door and nodding. "Well, might as well have some privacy in here." he mumbled as his shaking hand grabbed hold of the zipper and brought it down, looking away as soon as he reached the bottom of the dress. "That all?" he asked, clearing his throat.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Bean and me only!~   Bean and me only!~ - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 10:46 pm

She smiled. "Yes, it is. Thank you," she looked back at him over her shoulder and saw him blushing. She chuckled and shooed him away politely, holding her dress up. When the door was closed, she hurried to get into her jeans, sweater, and flats. She could get used to wearing flats for one night. But they were a lot more comfortable than stilettos, that was for sure. She fixed her hair and make-up quickly and came out, smiling. "Ready! Where are we going?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bean and me only!~   Bean and me only!~ - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bean and me only!~
Page 2 of 19Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next