The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bean and me only!~

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

Bean and me only!~ - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bean and me only!~   Bean and me only!~ - Page 10 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 7:34 pm

She chuckled. "Alright," she said and helped him make the lasanga.
Back to top Go down
https://beanscorner.forumotion.net
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Bean and me only!~   Bean and me only!~ - Page 10 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 7:50 pm

Andrew whistled as he watched the lasagna cook in the oven. "Under what circumstances did you become a dancer, if you don't mind me asking?" he asked, looking over at Ashley and leaning against the counter.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Bean and me only!~   Bean and me only!~ - Page 10 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 8:06 pm

She leaned against the counter as well, looking at him, then down at the floor. "My mom left when I was really little, and my dad was a horrible drunk. I had to get away, so I left when I was sixteen. I couldn't get a job, so a few girls taught me how to make money another way," she explained, looking back up at him. "I regret that now, but I can't do anything to change it. No one wants to hire a stripper - former or current, and pay them serious paychecks."
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Bean and me only!~   Bean and me only!~ - Page 10 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 10:47 pm

Andrew shrugged, shaking his head. "Not necessarily...I mean, if you ever decide to leave that business, I can pull a few strings." he suggested, smiling a little. She deserved that much. The poor girl was injured and raped! She didn't need to deal with such dangers for the rest of her life.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Bean and me only!~   Bean and me only!~ - Page 10 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 11:00 pm

She looked at him hopefully. "You... You'd really do that? You have no idea how much that would mean to me..." she told him, meaning it whole-heartedly.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Bean and me only!~   Bean and me only!~ - Page 10 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 12:02 am

Andrew blushed a little, but nodded. Ashley seemed very sincere, so why not? "Yeah, of course...I have the power to do that. So..once Evans is out of the picture, maybe if you want to, I'll set something up for you." he added, rubbing the back of his neck and smiling a little.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Bean and me only!~   Bean and me only!~ - Page 10 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 12:07 am

She smiled. "That would mean the world to me. Thank you so much," she said. She could kiss him if he weren't her client. Unless she had enough booze.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Bean and me only!~   Bean and me only!~ - Page 10 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 8:17 pm

Andrew chuckled, nodding. He then heard the beeping from the oven, glad that it was finally done. "Alright, dinner's served." he said, smiling as he took it out with oven mits and placed the container over the oven. He then grabbed two wine glasses from a cabinet and put them down on the table, then back to the fridge to take out some wine. "Wine? Or would you rather drink some Pepsi or something?" he grinned.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Bean and me only!~   Bean and me only!~ - Page 10 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 8:19 pm

She smiled. "Wine is fine, thank you," she said cheerfully.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Bean and me only!~   Bean and me only!~ - Page 10 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 9:19 pm

Andrew nodded, pouring into the glasses some red wine. He then placed them on the dinner table and took out two black dining plates. "Well, serve yourself whatever amount, I'm not cheeky." he said as he served himself a slice and a half of the lasagna.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Bean and me only!~   Bean and me only!~ - Page 10 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 10:13 pm

She smiled. "Thank you, sir," she said and served herself a slice. She'd probably have another slice after she was done.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Bean and me only!~   Bean and me only!~ - Page 10 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 10:21 pm

Andrew sat down, eating as soon as she sat down. "No need to call me sir, ma'am." he winked as he stuffed his mouth with another helping of the slice of lasagna. He swore that this was the best he tasted in a while. "How's it taste?"
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Bean and me only!~   Bean and me only!~ - Page 10 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 10:23 pm

She chuckled and took a bite after she sipped on her wine. "It's delicious," she smiled. "Probably the best recipe for lasanga I've tasted yet," she grinned at him.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Bean and me only!~   Bean and me only!~ - Page 10 EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 6:50 pm

"Eh, with your help anyway. So, let's say you do quit the dancing, would you be willing to work relentlessly in my company?" Andrew asked, contemplating whether she had the determination. He knew she did, but he had to hear Ashley say it.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Bean and me only!~   Bean and me only!~ - Page 10 EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 2:51 am

She nodded, her expression growing serious. "Yes, of course."
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Bean and me only!~   Bean and me only!~ - Page 10 EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 9:19 pm

"Good. Then I'll see what I can do after this whole fiasco is done with." Andrew said, promising her with his eyes as he looked back at her with a serious look. "So, can I ask more about you? I'd like to get to know you a bit better, if you'd let me."
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Bean and me only!~   Bean and me only!~ - Page 10 EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 11:24 pm

She smiled. "Thank you," she said fervently. "And yes, go right ahead. What do you want to know."
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Bean and me only!~   Bean and me only!~ - Page 10 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 6:18 pm

Andrew rubbed his chin, thinking on what to ask and how to ask it. He could offend her pretty easily. "So, you had no other choice back then? Besides dancing to get money..?" he asked, leaning back in his chair and looking at Ashley inquisitively.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Bean and me only!~   Bean and me only!~ - Page 10 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 6:22 pm

She shook her head. "No other choice, unfortunately. I did try staying at my friends' house for a while, but their parents got tired of me eventually."
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Bean and me only!~   Bean and me only!~ - Page 10 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 6:30 pm

"Oh, that's too bad...Uh, well, I can't really think much of else to ask you..it's not my place. Have any questions for me?" Andrew asked, drinking the rest of his wine in the glass and preparing for what may be perhaps a bashing.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Bean and me only!~   Bean and me only!~ - Page 10 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 6:37 pm

She sipped on her wine while she thought. "Yeah," she admitted. "You said you weren't born rich. But you aren't that old. How is it that you already make so much money?"
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Bean and me only!~   Bean and me only!~ - Page 10 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 6:44 pm

Andrew chuckled, nodding. He knew she'd ask a question like that. "I'm not all that rich. I just know how to invest in the stock market and when to pull out, plus I spend wisely. Well, aside from my financial genius, my uncle owns a business and he pretty much helped me out since I was born, putting in money in a private account until I was at least...eh, twenty. I know it sounds fishy but it's true. Does my apartment really look as if I'm wealthy?" he asked, looking around to what he thought was a usual and normal taste of furniture and other things.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Bean and me only!~   Bean and me only!~ - Page 10 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 6:48 pm

She chuckled. "It is compared to what I'm used to," she pointed out. "And I'm curious about this big idea you have for your boss. You don't have to tell me, but it must be something pretty big to scare your coworkers."
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Bean and me only!~   Bean and me only!~ - Page 10 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 6:51 pm

Andrew shrugged, sighing. "It's really out there..but I was thinking about buying out this one company and me being the head honcho, you know..CEO. But then again, it's hard to start over or even run a business on your own or with a partner. That's why I'm worried.." he said, pouring himself another glass of wine.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Bean and me only!~   Bean and me only!~ - Page 10 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 7:01 pm

"I bet you'd be a good boss," she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bean and me only!~   Bean and me only!~ - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bean and me only!~
Page 10 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next