The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bean and me only!~

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

Bean and me only!~ - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bean and me only!~   Bean and me only!~ - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 10:55 pm

Andrew sighed, shaking his head again. He found himself doing that a lot lately. He was never so courteous, but then again, she dealt with his strange invitation. Who'd think to take out a woman of her profession? Really! He took a long breath, waiting on her. Once she came out, he was dazed for a moment. Right then and there, she looked like a normal girl, maybe even a lot better looking to him too. "Ah, well, I wasn't too sure, but I guess a small diner a couple of blocks ahead? It's not far and it won't take long." he smiled sheepishly.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Bean and me only!~   Bean and me only!~ - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 11:14 pm

She closed the door behind her and locked it, putting the keys in her pocket. "I've got all night off, as soon as I tell my boss. Then it won't matter how long it takes," she smiled at him and lead him to her boss's office. She was sitting at her desk, looking over paperwork. Ashley knocked on her door. "Hey, I'm taking the rest of the night off. I don't have any appointments tonight."

"Alright," her boss said, glancing over her glasses at them. "Remember the rule, Ashley."

"You got it, boss," she smiled and walked out, closing the door behind her.
Back to top Go down
https://beanscorner.forumotion.net
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Bean and me only!~   Bean and me only!~ - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 11:22 pm

Andrew stiffened a bit as he heard about 'the rule'. He could already make an accurate guess as to what it could be. As they left the club and started to make their way to the diner, he coughed to clear the quiet air between them. "That rule....What is it?" he asked, out of curiousity. Obviously it would probably be to not get involved with clients. Simple as that. Especially with how her boss looked at him.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Bean and me only!~   Bean and me only!~ - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 11:25 pm

She smiled sheepishly. "You caught that? We only have one rule, pretty much. If we do get emotionally involved with our clients, like become boyfriend and girlfriend," she said to clarify, "We can't bring them to work. But, it's still suggested that you don't get emotionally involved, though you can hook up however many times you want," she shrugged.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Bean and me only!~   Bean and me only!~ - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 11:35 pm

"Well, I actually just remembered that from a movie....Heh, stupid, I know, but also, it's common sense. If you get involved with your own client, and then become more intimate, they may start getting more possesive than usual. It's dangerous, giving your heart to someone who has to fake giving their own to strangers every night." he said, looking away. Andrew knew that one too well. He had gotten involved with the one woman he knew he couldn't have, but he didn't care. Few months later, she moved, with her husband, and left him in the dust without one last goodbye. Still, he was young, he got over it. But it left scars.... "Have you? Ever gotten involved I mean, if it's not too personal.." he asked as they continued to walk, though he could smell a bit of the rain and knew that his coat might come in handy for her.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Bean and me only!~   Bean and me only!~ - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 11:45 pm

Ashley walked out of the club doors with him and walked along side him, following him. "Emotionally involved? No. Physically.... You get more money that way," she sighed, shaking her head.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Bean and me only!~   Bean and me only!~ - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 11:53 pm

Andrew whistled quietly. Well, that's something he sort of expected. Still, it was sad, too. "How old are you?" he asked, worried more about her age than anything else at the moment. Would she have started at a young age?
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Bean and me only!~   Bean and me only!~ - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 12:05 am

"I'm twenty-one," she answered quietly. She'd already told him that she'd been working at the club for five years. He could do the math. "Too late to turn my life around now. Might as well do my best here."
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Bean and me only!~   Bean and me only!~ - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 10:31 pm

Wow...that young. Andrew remained silent, not wanting to insult her with any of his comments. Obviously, he thought that maybe she just had a rough life. It wasn't his business, so he stayed out. Arriving at the diner, he opened the door for her and went inside after her. Sitting in a booth in the back, he then lit up a bit. "Wow, after so long, I never really learned your name, what is it?" he asked, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Bean and me only!~   Bean and me only!~ - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 12:16 am

She appreciated him not pressing on the subject and smiled as he opened the door for her and sat down before asking her name. "My name's Ashley. I'm surprised they didn't tell you my name when they told you to go to my little corner," she smiled.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Bean and me only!~   Bean and me only!~ - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 8:33 pm

Andrew chuckled, nodding. Of course they didn't tell him the name of the girl. All they said was that she was an angel from heaven. So far, it seemed this angel was doing this for more than profit, this was all she could do for now. "Eh, I told them not to. I would get too sympathetic and at the time, I was extremely drunk. Once I realized that they even gave me a card for your club, I guess I thought I should give it a try.." he sighed, blushing a bit. It's embarrasing. "So, order anything you'd like, it's on me."
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Bean and me only!~   Bean and me only!~ - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 8:38 pm

She smiled. "You didn't seem that drunk," she said, thinking. "Anything, really? I could pay, are you sure...?"
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Bean and me only!~   Bean and me only!~ - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 9:55 pm

Andrew shook his head. "Eh, I take liquor pretty well. Anyways, I'm sure. You have bigger things to worry about than a small meal." he said, glancing at her and then at the clock. It was a little late, but he had the day off tomorrow. Thank god.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Bean and me only!~   Bean and me only!~ - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 9:57 pm

Ashley smiled. "Hmm... I probably shouldn't, but... A bacon burger sounds delicious," she smiled.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Bean and me only!~   Bean and me only!~ - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 10:22 pm

"Heh, go nuts. You need something heavy in your stomach." Andrew mused, getting a waitress around and having Ashley order for herself. He then leaned back in the seat, sighing. "This is weird, isn't it? A client taking you out for a meal?" he asked, raising a brow.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Bean and me only!~   Bean and me only!~ - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 10:50 pm

She smiled. "It is different," she agreed. "It's kinda fun," she grinned.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Bean and me only!~   Bean and me only!~ - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 5:18 pm

"Yeah, I'm sure. I'm the one that's paying." he joked, rolling his eyes and smiling. "You going home after this?" he asked, tapping on the table.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Bean and me only!~   Bean and me only!~ - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 5:26 pm

She smiled. "I might. I'm not sure yet," she said, sitting back in the seat comfortably, her legs crossed.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Bean and me only!~   Bean and me only!~ - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 6:11 pm

"Well, I'd have to go home once this little uh, outing is over and done with. I got so many files stacked that my head might as well spill over. It's not being easy working as a CFO. All that math and crap..." he said, messing with his tie as he looked down. "Why else would you want to stay at work? I mean..with so many clients I think I would just go off on somebody if I didn't have a break." he shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Bean and me only!~   Bean and me only!~ - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 6:21 pm

She smiled. "Well, of course. A big businessman like you has to keep at it. But it is healthy to take a break every now and then," she chuckled, "I guess that's my job now," she teased.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Bean and me only!~   Bean and me only!~ - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 7:29 pm

Andrew smirked, nodding. "Maybe, but uh, I haven't really done you much justice. I haven't sat through one whole dance alone." he winked, leaning forwards a bit as he showed that he was interested. Soon the food came by, which made him lean back, of course to give her space.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Bean and me only!~   Bean and me only!~ - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 7:33 pm

She chuckled. "I honestly don't know why you leave such a big tip for a dance I didn't even get halfway through with," she smiled. "Though, it is your money, I suppose. I just feel like I'm stealing it. I shouldn't let you pay so much," she smiled, leaning forward and thanking the waiter as he brought the food, not really glancing at him. She took a bite of her burger, smiling. "Mmm. I haven't had a burger in so long - it's delicious."
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Bean and me only!~   Bean and me only!~ - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 8:59 pm

"Well, I guess I'm a sucker for a pretty girl.." Andrew shrugged, blushing a bit. It was a bit stupid of him to offer so much. Then again, he was a bit drunk, even if he can handle his alcohol. He looked at his watch, biting his lip. It was around 10pm now, great. "How much do you even regularly get?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Bean and me only!~   Bean and me only!~ - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 9:11 pm

"A full dance? Anywhere from fifteen to twenty five," she sighed. "Other than that, a five here and there."
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Bean and me only!~   Bean and me only!~ - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 10:34 pm

"I can see why it's been a while since you spoiled yourself, especially to a hamburger....Well, I can always rig up gigs for you too, I've got many clients, mostly single and divorced like at least five times." Andrew snickered, making fun of the very people who pay for the stocks and provide things for his company.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bean and me only!~   Bean and me only!~ - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bean and me only!~
Page 3 of 19Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next