The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 21 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 3:38 pm

Sara chuckled. "No need to get posessive, boys," she teased them.

Elizabeth turned and walked towards the kitchen. "I'm going to make tea," she told them, trying to hide her red face as best she could.
Back to top Go down
https://beanscorner.forumotion.net
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 21 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 3:49 pm

Hunter rolled his eyes. "I''m mainly concerned with her going into a pack of wolves for studying, Ma'am. She could easily be killed." he justified, shaking his head.

Jarred snickered but kept quiet. "Either way, where should I sleep tonight?" he asked, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 21 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 3:53 pm

"Are you insulting her skills now," Sara teased, chuckling. "Elizabeth will be fine, Hunter, relax. We trust Jarred." She turned to her favorite werewolf. "The spare bedroom is still open for you, if you'd like."
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 21 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 4:26 pm

Jarred nodded, leaving the room after bidding the three goodnight. He knew it would be a long trip, and he would have to have her hold on for a long time. So he would hope she would sleep early that night. Hunter of course was not enjoying that she was going to go into such danger, but alas he couldn't do much.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 21 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 8:34 am

Elizabeth drank her tea in the kitchen, mulling over what her mother had suggested. What are you thinking, Mother? You know how I feel about Jarred... It's just cruel... Now you wish me to stay with him and his pack?
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 21 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 12:05 am

Hunter walked into the kitchen and cleared his throat. "So, what are your thoughts on this matter?"
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 21 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 8:27 am

She jumped at him clearing his throat, nearly choking on her tea. "You startled me," she said, and sighed. "It certainly would help me, I can't deny that. I've just never left home before, so I guess I'm a little nervous," she smiled sheepishly.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 21 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 10:08 am

Hunter sighed, and nodded. "It would definitely be a good experience. However, what's between you and this wolf?" he asked, noting how he looked at her sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 21 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 12:44 pm

"Jarred and I are allies - friends. Nothing more," she told Hunter.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 21 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 8:43 pm

Hunter nodded. "It's messy..if a hunter involves themselves with their enemy...trust me." he said, clearing his throat. "Either way, I wish you luck and safety." he said, smiling a bit.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 21 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 12:59 pm

She nodded in agreement of the messy part. She returned his smile with her own. "Thank you. I'll be off to go get my things together," she excused herself and went to pack her clothes. She sat her bag on her bed, wondering which of her clothes to pack. Her dresses would only get dirty, but she couldn't be a hunter while with a pack. No one would trust her.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 21 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 11:06 am

A small knock followed on her door. "If you're wondering as to what to wear, don't bring dresses..may as well just bring your hunting outfit and whatever is not a dress. We won't be sitting down at a table to eat much." Jarred muttered from behind the door.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 21 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 11:17 am

She looked back at the door. "Alright... You may open the door if you'd like," she said, hurrying to put her underwear in the bottom of the bag before she laid one of her hunting outfits over her underwear.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 21 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 11:19 am

Jarred grunted, opening the door a tad and looking in. "So what's with this Hunter character? He's all over you.." he muttered, chuckling a bit.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 21 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 11:24 am

She chuckled. "Father wanted me to settle down and find a husband, and with my being initiated as a huntress, it was hard keeping the old cook out of our business, so he let her go and found Hunter, hoping I would fall for him. Unfortunately for my dear father, that didn't happen," she chuckled, shaking her head.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 21 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 11:26 am

"He seems like he would be ideal for you however.." Jarred said, almost with a tinge of insult to himself. He couldn't help even smelling the guy's want of her. But luckily, he held himself carefully.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 21 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 11:34 am

"Perhaps," she shrugged. "But I'm not interested. He's a 'cook' to me, as well as a brother in arms. Nothing more."
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 21 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 11:41 am

Jarred nodded, clearing his throat. "Like I said, pack light and only things that aren't dresses." he repeated, feeling awkward. "We'll be leaving tomorrow around six in the morning, when it's most cool and at least we'd get a head start on the run." he added, turning to leave.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 21 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 11:54 am

She nodded in understanding and set out clothes for the next morning at the foot of her bed. She was glad that hunters wore the legless underwear. It would be extremely embarrassing if someone should see, but hunter clothes were tighter to the body, and womens underwear was frilly. Her clothes wouldn't fit if she wore normal underwear.

She finished packing and went to go bid everyone goodnight, early, since she was getting up earlier.
[i had to remind myself of time period XD]
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 21 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 10:30 pm

((XD Nice))

By the next morning, Jarred was waiting outside in the cool air already in his form. He couldn't wait to get back home and get things back in order, as usual.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 21 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 2:37 am

Elizabeth was in her hunters clothes, telling her parents goodbye and that she'd be home soon. She met Jarred outside and nodded to let him know she was ready.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 21 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 10:40 pm

Jarred huffed, his fur standing on end as it was a bit nippy outside. "Ready?" he asked as he bent down enough for her to climb on.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 21 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 12:21 pm

She nodded and hopped up onto his back, clinging to his fur, mainly because it was so warm. "Let's go."
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 21 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 11:03 am

After their goodbyes, Jarred took off into a denser part of the forest. It was the more faster way to get back to his pack, also, it provided enough shade from the ever rising temperature during the summer.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 21 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 11:08 am

Elizabeth smiled, loving the speed at which they were going.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†
Page 21 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22  Next