The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Life as a Soap Opera

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39  Next
AuthorMessage
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 37 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 1:25 pm

Damien pulled her shirt off and unhindged her bra. He threw his own shirt off and pressed their bodies together.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 37 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 1:37 pm

Kimberly cried out at the contact of his warm body against her. She buried her face in the crook of his neck and took in his sweet, musky scent as she held him closer to her. Her lips devoured his passionately as her hands roamed down his back, briefly touching his butt in a mischievous, teasing pattern.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 37 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 7:11 am

Damien laughed against her lips and put his hand on her hand that was on his butt. He pressed down on her hand to make her grab him. His lips left hers for her nipples. He sucked on each till they were erected tight beads. They weren't the only thing that was erected. His pants were growing too tight for his lengthy thick manhood. " Ahh Kimmy, release me" he said inher ear. " I'm hard for you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 37 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 12:18 pm

Kimberly grunted softly as he pulled away from her lips and then cried out as he started to tease her nipples, her back arching forward and bringing her chest closer to him. "Oh, Damien...!" she cried, her body already starting to become slick from sweat. She nodded her head weakly as she reached down on unzipped his pants, setting from his erection.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 37 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 7:42 pm

Damien grunted heavily agianst her neck and and kissed it. He knew he would have no trouble pleasuring her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 37 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 7:46 pm

(We should probably take this to PM.)
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 37 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 7:56 pm

( Might have to skip or PM it slowly or save it for when I can rp with you more. )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 37 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 8:03 pm

(I can wait.)
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 37 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 8:06 pm

( Ok. do you want to move onto another couple?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 37 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 8:07 pm

(We could do Darrick and Carmella?)
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 37 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 8:08 pm

( Not a problem =) And yes I know I'm stalling cause I growl like a sandwich. )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 37 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 8:11 pm

(Come on, off to studying with you. We can chat and rp on the weekend =] And, hah. You cutie.)
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 37 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 8:15 pm

( I can't help it!!!! Its beeeeeen agggeesssss since we talkkeddd. T_T I crave intelectual discussions and our rp. I'm deprived. *withers into a flower pot* I'd make a cute Daisy =P A GABE DAISY! >.> damn sexiest daisy you'd ever see LMFAO)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 37 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 8:21 pm

(Could I wither with you and be a lily? or a sunflower? Then I'd finally be tall! I miss you too but I want you to do good in school so hop to it and study! =P)
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 37 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 8:26 pm

( No being taller then me XP Ok ok x3 I'll go study. Darnnn)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 37 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 8:28 pm

(Heh, at 5'1 I don't think you'll have to worry. My doctor insists that I'm "clinging to those 61 inches.")
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 37 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 7:27 am

( *laughs* We both know you are. You told me you wish you could be smaller. As for me I'm a looming tree. >.<)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 37 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 8:27 am

(There are girls at my school who are shorter than me! TT I'm so jealous)
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 37 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 8:33 am

( Awww. In some of my classes the door is really small. My hair touches the top of the doorway. we gonna start rping Darrick and Carmella)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 37 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 9:44 am

(Oh, fine. I see how it is. You're bored of talking to meeeeee TT____TT .... =P)

The house had been really quiet ever since the kids had left. Even Nicky and Clover had children of their own now. Sighing softly to herself Carmella looked over at the clock on the wall. The first few months had been fun with plenty of spontaneous love making between her and Darrick but not too long after things just sort of ran into a routine. Sleep, work, dinner, sex. She was thinking that they were in a boring rut and needed to do something to add some fun to their lives. Maybe go on a trip.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 37 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 10:15 am

( not true lol)

Darrick felt the rut as well. He was thinking of preposing a trip. Maybe to take world cruise and visit all the ports or something. He also was trying to find something to spice up the sex. He had been looking at some arrousal gel and arrosing massage oils. He wanted to make the sex really fun for them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 37 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 11:17 am

It was really saying something when their sex lives had come down to a schedule. Shower after dinner, an hour or so watching TV or debating about something or music or literature involved and then retiring to their bedroom for sex. Carmella was interested in visiting an exotic country like Africa or South America. Somewhere tribal and exciting.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 37 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 12:58 pm

Darrick didn't know where to vacation so he was gonna leave that up to her. He just wanted to get out for a bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 37 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 1:33 pm

Carmella had accumulated a fair amount of vacations days over the years and would probably be able to get away with a month long vacation if she really wanted it. It seemed odd to her that now when her and Darrick were finally alone in the house that they were bored. It was time to spice up their lives a bit.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 37 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 1:39 pm

" Carmella I think we need a vacation. Our kids are grown and got their own families. Its time we do something for ourselves" he said
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 37 Empty

Back to top Go down

My Life as a Soap Opera
Page 37 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39  Next