The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Life as a Soap Opera

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 37, 38, 39
AuthorMessage
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 39 EmptyTue May 10, 2011 2:41 am

He smiled and kissed her back " Yes, lets have fun."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 39 EmptyTue May 10, 2011 6:37 pm

While they tended to procrastinate every now and then, being interrupted by interest in other ways to spend their time together the trip was eventually planned over the course of two weeks and they would be living within one. Carmella had scheduled a trip starting in South Africa, moving their way up eventually to Spain.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 39 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 8:54 am

Darrick was makinga list of the stuff to bring with them. " Now when we pack we put clothes in each of the luggage and double on the hygene products. That way if once suitcase is lost we have the other" he said. " And we have clothes for both of us." he explained , " Lets see I have body wash for both of us, shampoo, conditioner, deoderant, your make up is in both bags, condoms in both bags, your... girly monthly things in both, annnddd 4 sets of tooth brushes and two tooth pastes." he laid the things out for her to see.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 39 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 4:55 pm

Carmella nodded her head as he went down the list, rolling her eyes as he stammered her her sanitary napkins. Taking the list from him she quickly reread it and then nodded her head. "Let's relax. This is going to be an adventure. You can't really prepare for that!" she chuckled, feeling more youthful than she had in a very long time.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 39 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 5:23 pm

" Ok." Darrick said. He flopped on their bed. He still wasn't that comfortable when it came to the menstrual thing. It just made him uncomfortable was all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 39 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 6:51 pm

She was the one who had to deal with having a period for all eternity! But enough of that. Sitting down beside him she laughed and then cuddled against him. Grabbing her book from the bed side she flipped it open and started to read.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 39 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 7:04 pm

" Aw you gonna read and ignore me?" he pouted at her
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 39 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 8:42 pm

Carmella laughed and looked up at him. "Well what would you prefer I do?" she asked, closing the book and propping herself up on one shoulder. She looked at her husband with an amused expression, as well as a very playful look in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 39 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 1:12 am

" First off, since when has this bed been a breeding ground for books? There is never enough room for those things. Nor are they useful for the games we play. " he grinned mischiviously.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 39 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 3:27 pm

"And what games are those?" she asked, playing dumb. Sitting up a bit, she laughed. "God knows I've tried to make this bed a breeding ground for books. I just kept getting distracted..." Smiling a bit she leaned in and kissed him on the lips.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 39 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 1:50 am

" thats because I distract you" he grinned kissing her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 39 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 10:31 pm

"Now don't get too cocky. I like being distracted by you. I'd like to believe that it's partly my choice." she chided, laughing and softly kissing the tip of his nose. Carmella smiled and kissed him on the lips, letting her eyes close. "I love you." she whispered softly, gently entangling her fingers in his soft blonde hair.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

My Life as a Soap Opera
Page 39 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 37, 38, 39