The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Life as a Soap Opera

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage

My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 21 EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 8:09 pm

"Why is she angry?" Renee asked softly, her voice very sad and confused. Was she really so angry that Brad had chosen to mate with her? Of course she did not know about all of Lena's trust issues. How could she? All she knew of Lena's story was thta she had gotten busted for drugs in her locker (which just about everyone had known had not belonged to her in the first place) and that was about it.

A tired sigh passed from Maddison's lips and she slumped down on the small bench. After a good four hours of rehearsel all of the actors were finally allowed a half an hour break. The big revival of Tarzan was just around the corner and the director was just being brutal. Maddison felt as if she had been thoroughly groped by strangers (or rather the stage crew) due to all of the help she had needed switched back and forth between costumes.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 21 EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 8:16 pm

" She has trust issues. She probably feels that you used her to get into my pants. Which is totally not true" He shook his head.

Spencer was dead tired. " Can't sing. no more" he collasped beside her
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 21 EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 8:25 pm

Renee blushed deeply. "I'm not that kind of girl...!" She knew that Brad didn't think this though she still felt the need to defend herself, as if Lena was there and she was talking to her. It hurt her that lena would asusme that, though she had to put into consideration that Brad could have been wrong. "You don't think I'm like that, do you?" she asked softly.

"Oh, Spencer," Maddison murmured, letting him rest his head on her lap. She knew that he wasn't used to this. While he was able to keep up she knew that it was must have been killing him. Once they got home she knew she would need to do something to relax him. He was the star, after all! "Only an hour left after this. Do you think you can hold in? If you do I'll..." she whispered in his ear.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 21 EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 8:59 am

' Of course I don't And its not true. " he said gently

Spencer sighed softly, " I don't know if I'd even can do that. I'm so tired. "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 21 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 4:03 pm

A sad sigh passed her lips and she nodded her head. It bothered her how easily Lena had been able to form a hatred over her and it made Renee wonder how badly Lena must have been treated by the people at schoo behind closed doors. "I want to be able to talk to her again, Brad." she whispered softly, resting her head on his shoulder.

Maddison smiled at her tired lover sympathetically. "Oh, Hunny." She had never heard him turn her down before, he really must have been exhausted. "We could take a nice hot bath together and then have some tea." What she wanted the most was to make sure that he was relaxed. It was a lot of hard work on someone to be making their debut with a starring role in a revival.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 21 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 4:28 pm

" Ok...but I have to be there" he said gently.

" Maddie.....when are we going to get married..." he asked gently
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 21 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 5:27 pm

Renee sighed softly and bowed her head. She knew why, of course. Lena had promised that she would kill her and it was highly likely she would do it when the chance was presented to her. While Renee wanted to apologize to Lena and be her friend again she was not going to let Renee chop her up to little bits just because she didn't understand what was going on between her and Brad.

"Soon." Maddison answered quietly. "Soon." After the half hour break had passed the director was once again barking orders, telling them to set up for the walk through of the finale. She hoped that Spencer was alright. If he couldn't make it through this he would never make it through the six performances a week. Sighing softly she looked over at her beloved for a split second before putting her mind back into her acting.

Lena sat quietly in her room staring blanky at the wall before her. She had meant it when she had told Brad that she was going to kill Renee. What bothered her the most right then was not the fact that Brad had so quickly chosen a mate in Renee and the possibility that Renee had used her to get into Brad's pants, but the fact that Brad had questioned what she knew about love. She had known love and it had done nothing but hurt her. Shaking her head she got up from her bed and grabbed her jacket before leaving the house.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 21 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 6:18 pm

Andrew walked out of JV. He sighed and smelled the fresh air. " Ok...I'm starting life anew. I'm not going to let my past affect my new me" he told himself as he walked down the street feeling better about himself. He walked into a local cafe and ordered a frap for himself and sat down.

My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 21 Male_model
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 21 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 6:23 pm

The sky overhead was gray and unkind as Lena walked down the sidewalk. A small sigh passed her lips and she walked into an all too familiar coffee house. The coffee house where she had met him. Walking over to the counter she ordered a cup of sweet tea and then sat over at the window seat. Her mind was away from her and everything seemed to be going by really fast. Looking away from the window she scanned the faces of all of the strangers in the coffee house and stopped the moment her eyes came upon a familiar face. It was as if she had seen a ghost. Her hands dugs into the window seat and she bit her lip so that she wouldn't leap up and go over to him.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 21 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 6:38 pm

Andrew sighed looking down at his feet. Something just didn't feel right. Maybe..it was because she was here......they always met here and spent afterschool here. he shook his head. He had to forget her..yet she was the only one who made him feel happy back then....the drugs just made him more miserable but she made him happy. He curled his fingers into a fist and sighedreleasing them. It wasn't fair she had gotten caught....it was his fault and he couldn't forgive himself for that one. Thats why he didn't want her anymore. He didn't and couldn't take her disapointment,,,,and he couldn't break her heart again. He didn't want her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 21 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 6:43 pm

He wasn't even looking at her, was it possible that he didn't know she was here? She felt a bit relieved at the thought of a sneaky exit, but there was apart of her that wanted to stay. It had been a very lonely two years. As much as she was angry for her brother for taking a mate in what she felt was such a quick period of time, she too knew the joy of making love to someone who had meant a lot to you. She wanted him to look up at her, even if she was visually showing the opposite. Lena wanted to go to him and to great her mate with all of the kisses that she had wanted to give him over the years. Her body trembeled a bit and she started to get up. She wanted to walk over to the door and leave but she found herself walking over to him against her will, as if her legs didn't belong to her. The heart wanted what the heart wanted and her heart wanted to be reunited with its mate. Her mouth formed the name "Andrew" and as his name came out she unfortunately bumped into a waitress who had been carrying a tray of iced coffees with lots of whipped cream. Before she could back away the whole tray had poured over on him.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 21 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 6:52 pm

Before Andrew could look up he got dumped on. he yelped standing up " COLDDDDD" he danced round trying to get the ice out of his shirt. the whipped cream on his neck. He mustived looked really stupid.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 21 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 6:55 pm

Lena stared at him with her eyes widened, her cheeks flustered an obnoxious red that could have rivaled her father's hair. She stuttered a quick apology out before grabbing a few napkins from the coffee table and grabbing his hand. She steadied him and carefully dotted at the whipped cream on his neck. His shirt was drenched and she knew that he must have been feeling sticky. "Andrew," she murmured softly. "Please come home with me. The least I can do is let you take wash off." she didn't mean for it to be sexual, or so she thought. Even if she didn't know it her body was finding a way to lure home her mate. It was amazing what one's sub conscious could do.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 21 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 7:01 pm

" Alright, I guess" he muttered as he let her take him to her house.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 21 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 7:03 pm

Lena was not used to the same light heartedness that she had felt around him two years ago. As it hit her she was almost surprised, though she bit it back and walked home with him quietly. After pointing out the bathroom for him she went to collect some clothes from Brad who not surprisingly was still not home after spending the night over at Renee's. Once she had collected the clothes she quietly walked over to the bathroom. She had meant to just open the door a crack and slide them in, but stopped hearing the sounds of the shower and closed her eyes and leaned back against the wall, her cheeks flushed.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 21 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 7:20 pm

What was he doing here? he asked himself again and again. How had he let himself get involved with her again? Because you love her, a voice in his head state but he went on as if he had never heard it. He leaned his head against the shower wall. He had showered here before. Why was he not able to get over Lena......because you two were tighter than anything, his obnoxious voice told him. he yet again ignored it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 21 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 7:25 pm

Lena sighed softly, her body shaking. She wanted to be close to him again, even if it were just for a little bit. Opening the door she quietly walked in. Placing the clothes on the hamper she closed the door and then with her back to the shower stall began to undress. Her cheeks were flushed and she quietly put her clothes into the hamper before getting into the shower. His back was to her but it was obvious now that he knew she was in the bathroom with him. Her cheeks remained to be flushed and she walked towards him and wrapped her arms around his waist, resting her head against his lower back.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 21 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 7:31 pm

Andrew gasped,"L-Lena...W-what are you doing in here" He blushed madly and blushed more as he saw flashes of them in her bed, moaning and moving with each other her hot breath on his skin, now he felt her breath on his skin once more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 21 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 7:33 pm

"I'm sorry, Andrew," she whispered softly in his ear, closing her eyes. "It's just that it's been such a lonely two years and that I've missed you a lot." Even if she had cut herself off from most of the people at school and around her, she had not been able to lie to herself and make herself hate Andrew. She could only repress it for so long. Her love for him was pure and she wanted to be with him.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 21 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 7:39 pm

" But....I got you in trouble" he said softly," How could you.....still......." he said soft;y
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 21 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 7:41 pm

She opened her eyes and breathed in before answering him. "Because I love you." The words that she had not said to anyone outside of her family in two years; The words that she had wanted to tell him every day that he was not with her. As the hot water poured down on them she closed her eyes, a chill running down her spine. It felt so good to be close to him like this after so long, even if they hadn't done anything just yet.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 21 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 7:52 pm

" But why..... I did something so bad and spent 2 years in JV." he said softly " I'm a terrible person"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 21 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 7:56 pm

A soft sigh passed her lips and she breathed in. "I don't know why, I just do. I just feel so happy around you..." She did know why she loved him, he was her mate. He would always be the person who she would give her heart to. "Please, just let me be with you." Lena whispered, turning him around and looking shyly into his eyes. "Please," she murmured, pressing her lips to his.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 21 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 8:10 pm

Andew blinked but let himself kiss her back. " Ok." he said softly. " I missed you too"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 21 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 8:13 pm

She looked at him sadly and gently rested her hand over his heart. "Do you love me?" she asked softly. Closing her eyes she focused on the soft beating of his heart underneath the palm of her hand. He must have loved her before, didn't he still love her now? Even after he had hurt her she had still loved him with all of her being. "Andrew?" she asked softly, opening her innocent brown eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

My Life as a Soap Opera
Page 21 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 39  Next