The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Life is just a soap opera remake. Private

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

Life is just a soap opera remake. Private Empty
PostSubject: Life is just a soap opera remake. Private   Life is just a soap opera remake. Private EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 10:25 pm

ok its up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life is just a soap opera remake. Private   Life is just a soap opera remake. Private EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 10:34 pm

Name: Molly Flannigan
Height: 5'1
Weight: 110
Ethnicity: Irish
Appearance: Life is just a soap opera remake. Private Akatenshi
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Life is just a soap opera remake. Private   Life is just a soap opera remake. Private EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 10:53 pm

Name: Dominique Jankins

Life is just a soap opera remake. Private Animeteacher1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life is just a soap opera remake. Private   Life is just a soap opera remake. Private EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 8:37 pm

(Alright, I guess I'll start.)
Molly Flannigan's second year in high school had begun a few months ago. Her sixteenth birthday was coming up on November seventeenth, the following Sunday. Unlike most girls, however, her mind was not wrapped up on the thought of her Sweet Sixteen. There wrapped on the thought of her science teacher, Mr. Jankins, whom she had a crush on.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Life is just a soap opera remake. Private   Life is just a soap opera remake. Private EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 8:44 pm

Mr. Jankins or Dom had enough on his mind this semester. He had to grade so many science projects to grade. The last thing on his mind was his bachelor status. He barely noticed other teachers' flirtious demeanor towards him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life is just a soap opera remake. Private   Life is just a soap opera remake. Private EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 8:53 pm

Of course he didn't notice her. Shrimpy, red headed Molly. Even when she tried so hard to get high marks in his class. Studying hours at a time for his tests, looking up extra notes on his lessons. But he hardly knew she was alive.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Life is just a soap opera remake. Private   Life is just a soap opera remake. Private EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 8:57 pm

Dom sat down at his desk waiting for 3rd period to start. He took a sip out of his mug of coffee and yawned. At least he graded all the projects last night and he finished grading the tests.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life is just a soap opera remake. Private   Life is just a soap opera remake. Private EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 8:59 pm

Her science class would be starting in a few minutes. Molly took in a breath and straightened out her develish red hair in the reflection of one of the school plaques. When it looked presentable enough, she then went on to smooth out her blouse and then her skirt.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Life is just a soap opera remake. Private   Life is just a soap opera remake. Private EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 9:03 pm

Dom would be starting a new section on Evolution.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life is just a soap opera remake. Private   Life is just a soap opera remake. Private EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 9:06 pm

Once she had deemed herself as somewhat attractive, Molly took a breath and walked into his classroom. As always, she was the first one there, and had taken a seat in the front row so that she could be close to him.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Life is just a soap opera remake. Private   Life is just a soap opera remake. Private EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 9:17 pm

Dom didn't notice the student who came in, he was writting on the blackboard. He started to sing thinking no one was there.

I've been meaning to tell you
I've got this feelin that won't subside
I look at you and I fantasize
You're mine tonight
Now I've got you in my sights

With these hungry eyes
One look at you and I can't disguise
I've got hungry eyes
I feel the magic between you and I

I want to hold you so hear me out
I want to show you what love's all about
Darlin tonight

With these hungry eyes
Now did I take you by surprise
I need you to see
That you were meant for me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life is just a soap opera remake. Private   Life is just a soap opera remake. Private EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 11:12 pm

Molly looked up, thinking that her teacher was about to say 'hello'. Her cheeks lit a soft pink tint when she heard him singing, and she looked back down at her hands. "O-oh, my.." she whispered softly. Such a sensual song. Did he realize that she was in there with him?
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Life is just a soap opera remake. Private   Life is just a soap opera remake. Private EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 11:27 pm

He turned around and gasped " OHH! UHHH" HIs face turned bright red.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life is just a soap opera remake. Private   Life is just a soap opera remake. Private EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 12:56 pm

The first time that he noticed her and was blushing. Not bad. Looking at him for a few minutes, she ended up blushing a deeper shade of red than he was, and promptly looked down at her notebook. "H-hello, Mr. Jankins..."
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Life is just a soap opera remake. Private   Life is just a soap opera remake. Private EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 1:01 pm

" I-I"m sorry, I didn't realize anyone was in here yet." He blushed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life is just a soap opera remake. Private   Life is just a soap opera remake. Private EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 1:09 pm

She always arrived at his class early. This had been the first time that she'd had the guts to walk in without waiting for someone else. They were alone. "If it makes you feel any better, you have a really nice singing voice." Molly murmured softly.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Life is just a soap opera remake. Private   Life is just a soap opera remake. Private EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 1:12 pm

" thank you" he blushed as he went back to looking at his lesson.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life is just a soap opera remake. Private   Life is just a soap opera remake. Private EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 1:15 pm

It was quiet for the next five minutes until another student showed up and took a seat in the back of the class. Molly sighed softly. She had missed another chance to talk to him.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Life is just a soap opera remake. Private   Life is just a soap opera remake. Private EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 1:54 pm

Dom stretched his arms a bit and sat down at his desk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life is just a soap opera remake. Private   Life is just a soap opera remake. Private EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 2:05 pm

Molly considered visiting him during lunch. She didn't care if people thought that she was a teacher's pet. Right then, she would have given anything just to get him to notice her.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Life is just a soap opera remake. Private   Life is just a soap opera remake. Private EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 4:58 pm

Soon class started and he started teaching.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life is just a soap opera remake. Private   Life is just a soap opera remake. Private EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 6:17 pm

Molly was quiet during class, taking small notes, and occasionally asking questions. When the lesson had ended and people started filing out, she took a brief moment to just admire him as he erased the notes from the chalkboard. With a small sigh, she then left the classroom.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Life is just a soap opera remake. Private   Life is just a soap opera remake. Private EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 7:10 pm

Soon enough lunch hour came and he was sitting at his desk munching on his salade as he read a book.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life is just a soap opera remake. Private   Life is just a soap opera remake. Private EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 7:19 pm

Molly blushed deeply as she stood outside his room, her back to the wall. What was she thinking? What excuse would she have to have lunch in his room.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Life is just a soap opera remake. Private   Life is just a soap opera remake. Private EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 7:20 pm

He finished his salade and moved onto his fruit cup.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Life is just a soap opera remake. Private   Life is just a soap opera remake. Private Empty

Back to top Go down

Life is just a soap opera remake. Private
Page 1 of 37Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 37  Next