The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Life is just a soap opera remake. Private

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 28 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

Life is just a soap opera remake. Private - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life is just a soap opera remake. Private   Life is just a soap opera remake. Private - Page 19 EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 10:20 pm

Soon there was a knock at the door. Dom had picked up 8 presents for Jason for the 8 birthdays he missed and a few more presents for christmases he wasn't there for. He was trying to show he cared. Which he did. He deeply cared, Jason was his son after all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life is just a soap opera remake. Private   Life is just a soap opera remake. Private - Page 19 EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 10:22 pm

Molly took a large gulp of wine from her glass and then wiped at her lips. Brushing some of her hair from her eyes she walked over to the door. SHe was surprised to be met with a wall of presents. "Oh, my." she gasped, quickly taking some presents so that Dom could at least see into the house. "Come in," she said, helping him into the house.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Life is just a soap opera remake. Private   Life is just a soap opera remake. Private - Page 19 EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 10:34 pm

" Thanks Molly. You look lovely " he said as he came in with the presents and sat them down.

Jason was trying to see who it was over the presents.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life is just a soap opera remake. Private   Life is just a soap opera remake. Private - Page 19 EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 10:42 pm

"Thank you," Molly muttered, a bit flustered. Lying to herself and saying that it was the wine she lead him to the living room where Jason was waiting. "Jason, here is your suprise. Today we are going to be having dinner with a guest today." Helping Dom put down the gifts she looked over at her son with a nervous smile, wonder if he was happy.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Life is just a soap opera remake. Private   Life is just a soap opera remake. Private - Page 19 EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 10:49 pm

Jason looked at the man. " its the man from the park on my birthday" Jason said. " Mommy are you going to date him?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life is just a soap opera remake. Private   Life is just a soap opera remake. Private - Page 19 EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 10:51 pm

"No." Molly answered right away, meaning every single word of it. "Jason, does this man look familiar to you at all? Aside from the man at the park on your birthday? Does he look like someone you have seen before?" The same curly black hair, the same smile, the same nose. They looked so much alike that it ached. Taking another sip of wine from her glass, she siged.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Life is just a soap opera remake. Private   Life is just a soap opera remake. Private - Page 19 EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 10:55 pm

Jason looked at Dom quietly. "................" he saw it. He didn't know why he didn't notice before. "...............he..... looks like me." he stammered. ".......He's my dad."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life is just a soap opera remake. Private   Life is just a soap opera remake. Private - Page 19 EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 11:03 pm

Molly nodded her head. "That's right, Sweetheart. After being apart for so long I thought thta it would be fair if you could finally meet." she murmured softly, lookinh down at her shoes. After a few minutres of quiet she coughed and then started to usher people towards the kitchen. "Come on, let's not let dinner get cold. It's Jason's favorite." she said for the second time that night.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Life is just a soap opera remake. Private   Life is just a soap opera remake. Private - Page 19 EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 11:21 pm

Dom was getting pounded by a million questions but the most important one he asked was , " Why weren't you in my life until now."

Dom looked at Jason with sad eyes and wasn't sure how to answer him. He looked at Molly gently then back at Jason. If he told him that he didn't know about him, Jason would be angry at his mother and Dom didn't want him to do that to molly because he didn't understand the circumstances which of why molly didn't tell Dom. " Because your dad was stupid and thought his job was more important. Can you forgive me?"

Jason looked at Dom hard. "..... well......you're here now...better now then never, right? well ... you have alot of catching up to do so this is your one and last chance to be in my life."

" I won't let you down, Jason. This time I'll be your dad like I was supposed to be." He promised.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life is just a soap opera remake. Private   Life is just a soap opera remake. Private - Page 19 EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 11:27 pm

Molly looked away from him, slightly annoyed. She didn't need to explain herself to him. By keeping Jason a secret she had royally saved Dom's ass. He would have been thrown into jail for statuatory rape before he would even have the chance to explain himself. Reaching for the parmasian grated cheese, she listened quietly to her son talk to his father.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Life is just a soap opera remake. Private   Life is just a soap opera remake. Private - Page 19 EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 11:31 pm

Dom knew her reasons and understood. thats why he took the heat for her from Jason.

" Do you like super heros?" Jason asked.

" Oh yes. I like Batman the most." he smiled

" Me too! well Spiderman too. Who's your favorite villan? I like Mr. Freeze" Jason smiled.

" Mr. Freeze is a good choice. I like the pengiun." Dom said.

Jason laughed. " he's cool too. "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life is just a soap opera remake. Private   Life is just a soap opera remake. Private - Page 19 EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 11:34 pm

Molly was quiet for most of the dinner, only getting up to clear the plates and bring out the courses while she listened to Jason chatter on to Dom as if they were the best of friends. Every now and then she would give input where things needed to be clarified, wanting to help out with building a bond between her son and his estranged father.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Life is just a soap opera remake. Private   Life is just a soap opera remake. Private - Page 19 EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 11:49 pm

" Hey lets go open your presents. There is 8 for each year I missed your birthday and 8 for the christmases I missed too." He said.

jason ran in and eyed the presents. Dom pulled out his own garbage bag so the wrappers could be thrown in it.

" here lets get some of the more boring ones out of the way." Dom said. He handed Jason a few boxes. jason unwrapped and opened the boxes and found outfits that were a little too big for him but he would be growing into them fast as he was out growning his clothes. Dom wanted to try to help Molly with buying clothes as often as she would have to with Jason sprouting up like a young tree. Jason looked at each shirt taking his time. He was polite when it came to getting clothes for any sort of present. " I like the polo with the green dino saur on it"Jason smiled as he folded his clothes neatly and put them down.

Dom smiled happily seeing Jason putting time in looking at his clothes even if it wasn't exciting.

jason then opened up another packages and it was boxers and socks.

" Oh...I never wore boxers before." Jason said. " I get to try some" he smiled folding them and put the package of plain grey and white socks beside them.

Dom handed Jason the more exciting packages and Jason had fun eyeing the fun hot wheel sets and Marvel superhero cars. His eyes really bulged as he got the batmoble with a batman action figure to go inside. " THANK YOU!" he hugged his dad smiling from ear to ear. " I wanna play with everything." he said as Dom helped him set up a smaller track so molly didn't have a huge mess of race car track to pick up. Then he opened the Bat mobile and Jason was just in love with it.

" I hope it makes up for the 8 years of no presents." Dom said gently.

" It does!" Jason chirped making his bat mobile fly across the floor and he ran after it making car noises.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life is just a soap opera remake. Private   Life is just a soap opera remake. Private - Page 19 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 12:05 am

Molly would smile every now and then, happy whenever Jason would show specific interest in a particular toy. This was how his life should have been during his eight years on the Earth. he should have been able to enjoy his time with his father like this. While what she had done had been for Dom's sake, she still felt bad that she hadn't tried to find Dom once she had gotten older.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Life is just a soap opera remake. Private   Life is just a soap opera remake. Private - Page 19 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 12:08 am

Dom smiled as he played cars with his son. He was happy to have jason in his life. He didn't know how to be a dad but he wanted to be one all the same.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life is just a soap opera remake. Private   Life is just a soap opera remake. Private - Page 19 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 11:44 am

Despite feeliing happy for Jason that he could spend some time with his father, Molly still found herself refilling her glass of wine several times. Because of this she feared that when she was around Dom she was going to turn into a drunk lush. Shaking her head she took a sip of wine, enjoying that it was starting to numb her and make her feel even happier.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Life is just a soap opera remake. Private   Life is just a soap opera remake. Private - Page 19 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 12:17 pm

Soon jason yawned. It was almost nine. " I think someone needs to hit the hay." Dom said ruffling Jason's dark hair. " I wanna stay up and play with you dad." he pouted. " Oh don't worry you'll get to see me again. I'm not going to vanish i promise. " he said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life is just a soap opera remake. Private   Life is just a soap opera remake. Private - Page 19 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 12:19 pm

Since Molly was starting to feel considerably drunk, she encouraged Dom to put him to bed, not wanting to ruin Jason's day by drunkinly and clumsily putting him to bed. Once the two left she poured herself anothewr glass and then took another gulp, sitting quietly on the couch, wondering if Dom was going to want to stay a little longer to talk with her. He would probably need some wine too, to lighten the mood.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Life is just a soap opera remake. Private   Life is just a soap opera remake. Private - Page 19 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 12:25 pm

Dom gladly put Jason to bed and helped bring all his stuff up to his room. Jason showed him eveything in his room and chatted away just happy to know his dad. Dom helped Jason into his pjs and tucked him in. Dom walked down the stairs and saw Molly drinking more wine.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life is just a soap opera remake. Private   Life is just a soap opera remake. Private - Page 19 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 12:29 pm

Despite feeling a little more than tipsy, Molly was still able to make it appear like she was fine. This was the blessing of being Irish. Brushing some of her red hair from her eyes, she smiled when she saw Dom and get up. "Hello," she said, her words only very slightly slurred from how she would usually talk. "Would you like to chat and have a class of wine?" She felt giggly, though she held it in.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Life is just a soap opera remake. Private   Life is just a soap opera remake. Private - Page 19 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 1:05 pm

" Um no thanks. I have to drive home so no wine for me. Though I'll talk to you." He said sitting down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life is just a soap opera remake. Private   Life is just a soap opera remake. Private - Page 19 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 1:44 pm

"Are you sure?" Molly asked, pouting a bit. She'd probably consumed more than half a bottle of wine on herself and she was feeling a bit buzzed up and wanted to have a little bit if fun (though she wasn't exactly sure how Dom had made his way into the equation.) "I always choose the best wine- When I was in culinary school my favorite teacher always insisted that a good meal should always be finished off with wine. By refusing my wine you're saying that you didn't like dinner." she sniffled sadly.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Life is just a soap opera remake. Private   Life is just a soap opera remake. Private - Page 19 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 1:54 pm

" I did enjoy your dinner....fine..." he took some wine and sipped it. " So how have you been this past week?" he asked. He sipped some of his wine and oddly thought if she was as sexually frustrated as he was. He pushed that from his mind. what was with this wine? He blinked a few times and took more wine.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life is just a soap opera remake. Private   Life is just a soap opera remake. Private - Page 19 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 1:59 pm

She laughed a bit and smoothed out her skirt, which now that she thought about it was too short for a meeting between her and Dom. Oh, well. He could enjoy her legs all he wanted- he wasn't getting any. "It was alright. A bit hectic since you decided to step into my life, but at least Jason is happy." She refilled her glass of wine and smiled softly to herself.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Life is just a soap opera remake. Private   Life is just a soap opera remake. Private - Page 19 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 2:14 pm

" Well I didn't expect to run into you. I thought you would be as far away from this city as possible." He said draining his 2nd glass. He took a 3rd. " I'm doing better with my job though, I can give you some money for his school supplies and clothes. I know I got him some for the summer but I can at least take him shopping for school clothes unless you want to do it." he said
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Life is just a soap opera remake. Private   Life is just a soap opera remake. Private - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

Life is just a soap opera remake. Private
Page 19 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 28 ... 37  Next