The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Life as a Soap Opera

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 29 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage

My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 20 EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 2:36 pm

Renee moaned and arched her hips closer to his. "H-how am I mouthwatering?" she asked, rubbing back at him. Her eyes were half lidded and she continued to moan as he grinded against her in her most sensitive of places. It embarassed her to admit it but what was going on right then was, to be blunt, pretty damn hot.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 20 EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 2:42 pm

" you just are" he whispered and rubbed his hardening groin against her harder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 20 EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 2:56 pm

Her cheeks flushed, embarassed. She had never been told this before and even though Brad was her mate it still made her cheeks flush. As he continued to rub against her she moved with him and pressed her lips to his warm skin and kissed down his body. Her fingers were like butterflies against his back and she cried out loudly as she felt inbetween her legs grow very hot and wet.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 20 EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 3:02 pm

Brad didn't know how much he could take of the foreplay, he was inexperianced yet and didn't know how to control himself yet. He knew years from now they would have this down to an art and even be trying different ways to get arroused by one another. But for now all he knew was to kiss and rub his hardened groin on her to try to get her to want him as bad as he wanted her.

He kissed down her neck and looked gently into her eyes. He took her hands and put them at the rim of his boxers.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 20 EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 9:54 pm

Brad woke up hearing people downstairs. he paniced and looked down at his mate. He nudged her gently as he got up getting dressed really fast.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 20 EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 10:03 pm

Renee was cuddled underneath Brad, sleeping peacefully. When he nudged her awake she groaned softly and looked over at him. She had been about to kiss him when he jumped off the bed and started to get dressed. "Mmph!" she cried, making a face plant into her mattress. Looking up, she chuckled at his disheveled appearance. Getting up from the bed she didn't even bother getting dressed, she gently pressed her hand to his chest. "Hunny, relax." she giggled, walking him over to her private bathroom. "Let's take a bath." If anyone went up to check on her they would hear the shower and leave her alone for at least twenty minutes. This would give them plenty of time to get ready and then to sneak Brad out.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 20 EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 10:07 pm

" You sure?" he asked softly kissing on her neck just because he really felt like it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 20 EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 10:11 pm

She chuckled feeling his lips close to the mark of her being his mate and smiled. Renee was starting to realize just how sensitive she was in that area. "Yes." she answered, closing the bathroom door and locking it. Looking him over she reached for his shirt and tugged it off over his head. He was still wearing the clothes that she had lent him, though she had washed his clothes from the day before and they were on the shelf in her bathroom. "You need to relax, hunny." She carefully unzipped his jeans and moved them down his hips and let them fall around his feet.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 20 EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 10:14 pm

" I just didn't want them to find you in bed with a guy they don't know" he said gently. " at one point I'm sure I'll meet them" he said gently. "As mine will meet you"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 20 EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 10:20 pm

Renee stiffened a bit at the thougth of meeting his parents. Back at his house Lena had been fully prepared to kill her; How in the world would his parents react if they were to know about them? She shook her head and walked him over to the shower stall. "Don't worry." she murmured, stepping into the shower with him. Reaching over for the faucet she turned it and let the hot water fall over upon them.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 20 EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 10:23 pm

" I'm not" he said gently as he closed his eyes feeling the water on his skin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 20 EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 10:27 pm

Renee smiled and watched him as he closed his eyes. "Don't get your hopes up," she chuckled. "We're not going to do anything in here." she teased. Walking passed him she reached for the wash cloth and the bar of soap. Lathering up the wash cloth she began to wash Brad carefully. Smiling gently she leaned up to kiss his cheek.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 20 EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 10:35 pm

" I'm too tired to" he chuckled gently. " I don't have that kind of andurance yet"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 20 EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 10:52 pm

"One day you will." she blushed softly. Eventually the two of them would become more skilled lovers. She would know how to touch him and make him feel good almost instantly. Sighing gently and brushing some of the hair from his eyes she nuzzled him and continued to wash his body. "I hope I didn't tire you out, sweetheart." she chuckled.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 20 EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 11:00 pm

" I just have to get used to love making. Though this time I feel more tired from it..." he said shrugging. " eh. I won't after I'm more used to it'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 20 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 9:23 pm

Renee laughed softly. "It isn't going to be much fun if I'm going to be draining you out all of the time." she smiled at him and watched as the soap suds rolled down his chest. "I suppose I'll need to learn how to control myself around my mate." It seemed ironic to her that she needed to control herself when it was Brad who had the animal instinct inside him; he was part wolf after all!
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 20 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 9:50 pm

" Aw don't control yourself in bed that takes the fun away" he said fondly stroking her wet hair, " you have different shades in here. I like it." he smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 20 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 10:10 pm

"Different shades?" Renee asked, raising her brow. She was confused by his statement and wasn't sure what it was that he was trying to say. "What does that mean? Is it good? Or... is that bad?" Suddenly she was feeling really self conscious. Was she doing something wrong? Yes, she was still pretty inexperienced, but she didn't want to be making huge, blatant mistakes.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 20 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 10:17 pm

" In your hair. You have different shades." he said blinking. " I like it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 20 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 10:23 pm

Renee blushed deeply and then sighed. It was her own fault for looking too deeply into what he had said. "Oh." she answered softly, her cheeks flushed a soft pink. "I didn't realize that I did." she added, trying to wheel away from the awkward situation. "I just kind of assumed that I was simply blonde, nothing else." she smiled thoughtfully at him.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 20 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 10:27 pm

" nope. you have light, dark and gold inhere." he smiled as he kissed her cheek.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 20 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 10:34 pm

"Good to know." she laughed, smiling softly at him. After another fifteen minutes they had finally finished showering and were starting to step out of the shower. Renee reached for a fluffy pink towel and wrapped it around her wet body. "You need to get dressed first, sweetheart." she murmured. As much as she loved him she knew that there would be no way to explain why he was there so early to her parents who didn't even know him.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 20 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 12:23 pm

' Yeah yeah. You can come over later. My folks don't get back till tuesday." he said pulling on his clothes and yawned. " I'll probably play 52 questions with my sister before I get to sleep." he shrugged as he pulled on his jeans and shirt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 20 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 6:45 am

Renee was quiet for a few minutes, a sad look on her face. Lena hated her now, anyone could tell that she did. "It... It probably would be best if I tried to stay away from your house." Away from Lena, she wanted to say. While Renee liked Lena she knew that now Lena despised her and wanted her dead. What bothered her the most was that she had considered Lena as a friend.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 20 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 7:53 am

" Oh hunny. I'll talk to her...welll...she's probably really hurt " he said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

My Life as a Soap Opera
Page 20 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 29 ... 39  Next